24-03-2012, 04:59 PM
Sounded pretty routine.

Back to back clean sheets. :bow:

Winning comfortably without RVP scoring. :bow:

7 wins in a row. :bow:

Arsenal. :bow:

KSE Comedy Club
24-03-2012, 05:01 PM
Its great that we are scoring goals without RVP's name being on the list again.
Means he can have a slight rest.

fakeyank
24-03-2012, 05:05 PM
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2010/10/29/1288361526422/Arsene-Wenger-006.jpg

Niall_Quinn
24-03-2012, 05:07 PM
Important win. Makes a change to extend a gap once we have our noses in front rather than collapse. A stroll. Perhaps too easy. Keeping up the great run of form as we close in on our win over city.

Dennis Bendtner
24-03-2012, 05:07 PM
Routine. We did ease off in the second half. But Villa had nothing. Really great goal from Arteta, first good free-kick since he signed. Dead-ball equivalent to Flamini's against Newcastle a while ago.

Lord Nelson
24-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Perfect day all round! Chelski and the Spuds drawing and the Guuners winning with ease! Come on Arsenal!!!

McNamara That Ghost...
24-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Great stuff.

Arsenal. :bow:

Syn
24-03-2012, 05:13 PM
Don't think it could've gone much better. Just looked like all the players were enjoying it. Killed the game off early - no late pressure to score or hold on. Sharp passing throughout. Positive, forward-bursts from Rosicky. Cracking finish by Walcott. Good cameo from Oxlade. Song and Arteta controlled the game.

That's Newcastle, Everton and Villa we've beaten with Van Persie not really at the races at all. It's been a fantastic collective effort, and while RVP was carrying Arsenal for a long time, it seems the rest of the team are taking responsibility now.

KSE Comedy Club
24-03-2012, 05:13 PM
maybe this means we will get longer than 5 minutes on MOTD.

Dennis Bendtner
24-03-2012, 05:14 PM

Suspect the Lahndahn derby, Bolton game and Liverpool capitulation will be in front.

Marc Overmars
24-03-2012, 05:15 PM
If we win at QPR next week it will be the first time in 10 years we have managed 8 league wins on the spin.

Syn
24-03-2012, 05:17 PM
If we win at QPR next week it will be the first time in 10 years we have managed 8 league wins on the spin.

'02 must be the record. 13 straight league wins :lol:

It's on.

Coney
24-03-2012, 05:19 PM

MOTD - been able to watch it for several weeks now. Used to have to avoid it..

Master Splinter
24-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Disappointing we didn't go for the kill after going 2-0 up, but an easy home win with a clean sheet is acceptable.

Song, Walcott, Rosicky, Gibbs all excellent as an attacking force. RVP strangely rusty for the last three games. Two hat-tricks next week will do.

Djourou, Vermaelen, Sagna all solid at the back.

Good to have Santos back :bow:.

McNamara That Ghost...
24-03-2012, 05:26 PM

This current run equals our winning run in the league from 07/08. And Syn yeah, '02 is the record but it is 14 if you include the first game from the 02/03 season.

QPR next, Cisse was kind to get himself sent off again.

Dennis Bendtner
24-03-2012, 05:29 PM
Hope we get alright news on Koscielny. Not sure Heskey was the greatest challenge Djourou would face this season.

KSE Comedy Club
24-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Hope we get alright news on Koscielny. Not sure Heskey was the greatest challenge Djourou would face this season.What was wrong with Kos?

Coney
24-03-2012, 05:41 PM
What was wrong with Kos?

Knee problem. Not clear if it is just a twinge or his leg will fall off.

Master Splinter
24-03-2012, 05:45 PM
John Cross says Koscielny's problem is minor

Never doubt John Cross tbh.

Syn
24-03-2012, 05:45 PM
Don't forget as well you know we have Mark Schwarzer who can also play there.

milla
24-03-2012, 06:29 PM
Knee problem. Not clear if it is just a twinge or his leg will fall off.

Apparently Kos injured himself in his sleep last night. :doh:

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
24-03-2012, 06:33 PM
for a squad as thin as ours, being knocked out of all cup competitions is really a blessing in disguise. players have actually managed to get some rest over the past 2 weeks and will continue doing so instead of playing every 3/4 days which is culminating in better results.

also, we are 'only' 12 points off the top, which isnt a lot when you look at the bigger picture and how we were expected to finish out the top 6. cant help but think how our poor start to the season really fucked us up and if mr wenger pulled his finger out his arse sooner in the summer we would have been right up there. the liverpool home game, blackburn away, newcastle away, fulham away, all games we should have won. would have put us up there fighting for the title.

do not fuck this summer up arsene. it is crucial.

Syn
24-03-2012, 06:34 PM
About Arteta's strike:

on Mikel Arteta's free-kick…
I prefer it when he takes free-kicks with his laces because he has short feet. Usually the guys who have good insight have bigger, longer feet, and when a guy has short feet like that they are very talented at hitting the ball with their laces. The ball floats a little bit when they take it and I think he is more built to hit the free-kicks like that.

He's such a weirdo.

About Koscielny:

on Laurent Koscielny…
Koscielny had tendinitis in his knee when he woke up this morning. I don't know what position he slept in but he could not walk properly. He tried in the warm-up but could not play. We decided in the morning when he woke up. He came to see me and said he was not sure that he could play with that pain. So we called somebody up and pushed him in the warm-up. Straight away after the first run he said he could not even move. How bad it is we have to assess.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/-it-was-a-very-dynamic-fluent-performance-

Marc Overmars
24-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Speaking of free kick tekkers, Mata is brilliant at them. Those little stabbed curlers.

Mata. :bow:

He should be an Arsenal player.

Letters
24-03-2012, 06:43 PM
First half we were fantastic. Wengerball at its best. Whisper it quietly but it reminded me of some of Wenger's great Arsenal sides - fast passing, good movement, came out of the traps fast and raced into a commanding lead.

The second half we eased off and I was a bit disappointed we didn't completely kill them off till right near the end. 2-0 can be a dangerous lead, concede one and it all gets nervy. At times we were show-boating and there was a touch of the self destruct button which has become wearyingly familiar.

Very pleasing overall though. Theo looked good again, he took his goal very well - great control to kill the ball and a calm, assured finish. Arteta's free kick was an absolute screamer. I was just loudly saying how we should pass it and keep possession and then BAM! Pick that one out! :lol: RvP was strangely muted at times, it's not that he played badly but his level has been so high this year that the slightest drop off and it looks odd. He did have a certain goal cleared brilliantly off the line.

I don't know what to make of Arsenal any more. The full backs returning clearly makes a difference. Rosicky is on great form. Playing like we did today we looked like a side who could genuinely challenge which makes the mediocre displays at times this season all the more baffling.

Cripps_orig
24-03-2012, 06:48 PM
Just got back

As comfortable as it gets.

Sir Chesney had f all to do. Nevertheless there were a couple of times his complacency could have cost us. Thankfully our best player on the pitch Heskey was quality at the back

Sagna :bow: This guy is awlsome. Our real MOTM. Best player in the world at what he does. Gibbs had his best game for us. Didnt realise he had scored til a few seconds later. Hollywood :haha: Verm is back to his best. Fair play to Jo Djo. Did very well. What was wrong with him at the start of the match?

Song with another assist :bow: Rosicky ran the midfield for 75 odd minutes and odds on for MOTM before losing it in the last 15 and lost possesion quite a few times. Arteta as ive said in another thread was anonymous bar his awlsome goal.

Gervinho had his best half for us in the first half. His tracking back was quality and looks to be on the right track, Then came the 2nd half and he was back to normal. As for Walcott, THEO THEO THEO. Thats all. Pretty much the same we have seen all season. RVP was awlful but others stepped up.

One other thing, Arteta and RVP need to stop that ridiculous short corner routine. They Pires/Henry'd it up twice and it was laughable.

Letters
24-03-2012, 06:51 PM
RVP was awlful but others stepped up.

Mmm, I'm not sure he was. I think it's just compared to how ridiculously good he's been this year it seems bad by comparison.
Good shout about Sagna, he was immense today. How many headers did he win from Chesney kicks?
Him. :bow:

Syn
24-03-2012, 06:52 PM
Mmm, I'm not sure he was. I think it's just compared to how ridiculously good he's been this year it seems bad by comparison.
Good shout about Sagna, he was immense today. How many headers did he win from Chesney kicks?
Him. :bow:

It has been a clear tactic in the last few games. We keep hoofing it to the right because Sagna wins pretty much everything in the air.

Sagna has been amazing in the last couple of games. He has always been consistent but he has taken it up a notch recently.

cricketsi
24-03-2012, 06:53 PM
for a squad as thin as ours, being knocked out of all cup competitions is really a blessing in disguise. players have actually managed to get some rest over the past 2 weeks and will continue doing so instead of playing every 3/4 days which is culminating in better results.

That's a good point, and in his post-match comments Wenger still makes reference to fatigue from the Everton match despite no cup commitments! Hopefully he will bolster the squad for next season.

AKBapologist
24-03-2012, 06:54 PM
Good game again, phil dowd at his worst again towards the end after oxlaide was clearly fowled.

Good win, Walcott again, inexplicably considering his lack of brain, had another MOTM performance, helped greatly by tr7 and bs3's resurgance.

Could someone tell ramsey not to fucking ball hog? Head up and move the ball earily and get into a decent position to score. I could really see him becoming a decent wide forward if his build up play didn't completely fuck up our rhythm.

Cripps_orig
24-03-2012, 06:56 PM
Him. :bow:Aye it is a bit harsh.

Had he been playing for a RPQ, Spuds or a Bolton, teams of that calibre and produced that performance, he'd be their best player on the pitch. We are the Arsenal however and our expectations and standards are a tad higher.

As for Sagna, the guy next to me pointed that out to me before the game and told me to look out for it and lo and behold thats exactly what happened. Sir Chesney to Sagna and Sagna won it all the time. Fucking love this player. Need to keep him fit and need good cover for him

Xhaka Can’t
24-03-2012, 06:56 PM
That was not a foul on Oxo - I presume you mean the penalty shout.

The defender got the ball in what the replay showed was pretty much a perfect tackle. Before I saw the replay I was screaming for a pel.

Cripps_orig
24-03-2012, 06:59 PM
That was not a foul on Oxo - I presume you mean the penalty shout.

The defender got the ball in what the replay showed was pretty much a perfect tackle. Before I saw the replay I was screaming for a pel.This

Thats the corner im at and wasnt a foul.

Didnt stop me booing Dowd though

Munchies
24-03-2012, 07:32 PM
Its gotten to that stage with the team now, that when I was listening to SSN, and they said a goal (first) has been scored at the Emirates, I no longer had a thought that Villa scored, I confidently assumed it would be us . Haven't felt like that about the team for ages !

LDG
24-03-2012, 07:49 PM
Routine. Villa were awlful. Absolute dog shit. Be interested to see the stats. Can't remember a shot, let alone in target. Played within ourselves, but fullbacks won the day for me. Rosicku would have got MOTD, but decided to follow RVP's lead of being spastic down syndrome boy for 20 mins. All in all. Boring. Which is good i guess. Glad i was shitfaced.

Özil's Panoramic View
24-03-2012, 08:07 PM
fantastic run of form continues

fakeyank
24-03-2012, 08:41 PM
Hope we get alright news on Koscielny. Not sure Heskey was the greatest challenge Djourou would face this season.

What you talking bout..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0McFPYTCnXI&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLD5BF8FF74395DEF6

Letters
24-03-2012, 08:52 PM
Routine. Villa were awlful. Absolute dog shit. Be interested to see the stats. Can't remember a shot, let alone in target. Played within ourselves, but fullbacks won the day for me. Rosicku would have got MOTD, but decided to follow RVP's lead of being spastic down syndrome boy for 20 mins. All in all. Boring. Which is good i guess. Glad i was shitfaced.

I didn't find it boring. First half we were brilliant, reminded me of the Arsenal of old. Fantastic to see them playing like that again.

:scarf:

Master Splinter
24-03-2012, 08:56 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17501303

Crooknapp never learns.

Coney will be along to defend his son soon.

Letters
24-03-2012, 09:11 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17501303

Crooknapp never learns.

Well, he's not wrong. Today was their last hard game, pub teams from now on. We're on a great run of form so we've got a decent chance now but their run-in is better.

Injury Time
24-03-2012, 09:17 PM
This

Thats the corner im at and wasnt a foul.

Didnt stop me booing Dowd though

Really :ninja: me too

Fuck the penalty shout what about the attempted leg breaker earlier in the run, lucky he was shit at taking him down but the intent was there <_<

AKBapologist
24-03-2012, 09:39 PM

Fuck the penalty shout what about the attempted leg breaker earlier in the run, lucky he was shit at taking him down but the intent was there <_<
Yeah! :X

Xhaka Can’t
24-03-2012, 09:50 PM
Yeah! :X

Did you just blow IT a kiss?

Cripps_orig
24-03-2012, 10:18 PM
Did you just blow IT a kiss?Not only that but a big kiss as well

Cripps_orig
24-03-2012, 10:19 PM

Fuck the penalty shout what about the attempted leg breaker earlier in the run, lucky he was shit at taking him down but the intent was there <_<You lower or upper tier?

AKBapologist
25-03-2012, 01:30 AM
Did you just blow IT a kiss?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=%3Ax

fakeyank
25-03-2012, 02:46 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=%3Ax

2, 3 and 5 say you blew him a kiss. 7 says you gotta take it to the bedroom!

Injury Time
25-03-2012, 07:45 AM
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
<----------------location ;)

Letters
25-03-2012, 07:47 AM
Did you just blow IT?

:unsure:

Injury Time
25-03-2012, 07:51 AM
##

Xhaka Can’t
25-03-2012, 07:53 AM
2, 3 and 5 say you blew him a kiss. 7 says you gotta take it to the bedroom!

:haha: Tea everywhere!

Power n Glory
25-03-2012, 12:58 PM
Just saw the goals.

Song with another assist and Walcott with a great first touch to set himself up for a goal. It was a well timed run and a very good first touch. Song is really showing his range this season. His passing skills and awareness often get overlooked when sitting deep, but he's put him self in the spotlight with these assists. Excellent player.

Good freekick from Arteta as well. We're on a roll. Feeling real confident about the squad and our chances. A complete reversal of what I was feeling at the start of the season.

Marc Overmars
25-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Said it before and I'll say it again, Song is the best centre midfielder in the league.

GP
25-03-2012, 01:12 PM
He really is fantastic.

He's got this reputation for being a defensive midfielder. Probably because he's black.

Dennis Bendtner
25-03-2012, 01:20 PM
Song and Arteta looks a good partnership for Wilshere to come in alongside. Balance in CM is very important. Arteta's lack of real quality is still likely to compromise him against very good teams, but it's noticeable that he is genuinely good at what he does (even if limited). You don't need to drag out desperate Denilson stats to justify his contribution. It's a nice midfield to have, with no passenger - Song has 10 league assists this season, and many of them were quality curved passes over the top. Can't understate Rosicky's contribution, but he is ageing and Wilshere on last year's form will make things even better and help us against better CMs. Let's hope he isn't dead eh.

Globalgunner
25-03-2012, 01:30 PM
Song and Arteta looks a good partnership for Wilshere to come in alongside. Balance in CM is very important. Arteta's lack of real quality is still likely to compromise him against very good teams, but it's noticeable that he is genuinely good at what he does (even if limited). You don't need to drag out desperate Denilson stats to justify his contribution. It's a nice midfield to have, with no passenger - Song has 10 league assists this season, and many of them were quality curved passes over the top. Can't understate Rosicky's contribution, but he is ageing and Wilshere on last year's form will make things even better and help us against better CMs. Let's hope he isn't dead eh.

The midfield is great ...as long as Ramsey isnt in it. I am struggling to find a reason for continuing with him in his present form. He is slow of mind and body. Is not strong in the tackle. His shooting is poor, so is his awareness and has limited ability to track back. He needs to go on loan. Maybe to Bolton, next season, they seem do do a good job polishing our young ones.

Dennis Bendtner
25-03-2012, 01:42 PM
The midfield is great ...as long as Ramsey isnt in it. I am struggling to find a reason for continuing with him in his present form. He is slow of mind and body. Is not strong in the tackle. His shooting is poor, so is his awareness and has limited ability to track back. He needs to go on loan. Maybe to Bolton, next season, they seem do do a good job polishing our young ones.

I would say he was overplayed - out of necessity - for much of the season. Loan spells wouldn't help him much IMO. But he'll need to improve with Wilshere supposedly returning. He has been a lot better than this in the past. You look at the Chelsea away game and see a very good midfielder there.

Power n Glory
25-03-2012, 02:01 PM

Ramsey has been poor this season. He needs to contribute more and I'm not just saying that because of his poor goal and assist record. Even before Song started to get loads of assists, you could see how important he was to our attacking play. He rarely loses possession of the ball, guards it well and makes the right pass. It's not just the final third pass, it's the build up play and he was a key reason why Cesc could roam so far forward. When he was sitting deep, he'd start off the attack with a meaningful pass or shielding the ball, turning his man and then playing the pass off while others are dashing into space. Ramsey can't do that and it's the same problem we had with Denilson. Under pressure, he'll play a dangerous panicked pass or on attacking moves, he picks out the wrong player or makes that needless extra pass.

A lot of people say Theo lacks a 'footballing brain' or intelligence because he can't cross or has the ability to consistently beat his man. I disagree with that and I think people should be looking closely at Ramsey and the sort of decisions he makes. Defence and on attack, he leaves a lot to be desired. As a central midfield player, you have to have to play with intelligence. Certain risks you can't take when passing, your off the ball movement and positioning is crucial and you have to be able to be able to see things faster than most of the other players around you and make quick decisions, weigh up risks...etc. Song doesn't get that much credit for that side of his game and people assume he's just an enforcer type player but he brings a lot more to the table.

Even Arteta, a guy that I don't rate that much, knows how to be efficient with his limitations. He's not the quickest or strongest player in the squad but he defends well. I don't rate his passing game but in most games he covers well and tracks his man, puts them under pressure and can spot the danger. Ramsey runs around like a headless chicken in most games. Luckily, he's still young and can learn. Rosicky should be ahead of him all day and when Wilshere is fit, he should be playing at the head of the triangle. Ramsey isn't suited to playing that role and would probably benefit from playing deeper. Time will tell. I don't want to write him off but I don't want to see him in the starting line up.

Syn
25-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Aliaksandr Song is #decent

GP
25-03-2012, 03:18 PM
Aliaksandr Song is #decent

#leaveityeah

Niall_Quinn
25-03-2012, 04:09 PM
Said it before and I'll say it again, Song is the best centre midfielder in the league.

He might be if he can find consistency. Sometimes he's just plain awful. But he can change a game with one pass which does elevate him into the top ranks.

Gubby Allen
25-03-2012, 05:47 PM
We're going about finishing 4th in a really peculiar way this season.

Letters
25-03-2012, 05:48 PM
We're going about finishing 4th in a really peculiar way this season.

Great WUMming by WUMger. Love the way he gave Spurs that hope this year and then POW! :lol:

(he says, tempting fate)

IBK
25-03-2012, 08:48 PM
What I hate about our last few games is how we are so reliant on RVP for goals.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-03-2012, 08:53 PM
He's on 61 for the league I think.

Marc Overmars
25-03-2012, 08:56 PM
Messi. :lol:

Poor mans RVP.

Cripps_orig
25-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Messi. :lol:

Poor mans RVP.RVPs bitch some would say

Marc Overmars
25-03-2012, 09:01 PM
RVPs bitch some would say

"Some would say"

Can't beat your catchphrases.

It's why you're the best in the world at what you do.

McNamara That Ghost...
25-03-2012, 09:02 PM
"Some would say"

Can't beat your catchphrases.

It's why you're the best in the world at what you do.

Jericho will be starting a feud with him on here soon.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-03-2012, 01:40 PM
Just got back

As comfortable as it gets.

Sir Chesney had f all to do. Nevertheless there were a couple of times his complacency could have cost us. Thankfully our best player on the pitch Heskey was quality at the back

Sagna :bow: This guy is awlsome. Our real MOTM. Best player in the world at what he does. Gibbs had his best game for us. Didnt realise he had scored til a few seconds later. Hollywood :haha: Verm is back to his best. Fair play to Jo Djo. Did very well. What was wrong with him at the start of the match?

Song with another assist :bow: Rosicky ran the midfield for 75 odd minutes and odds on for MOTM before losing it in the last 15 and lost possesion quite a few times. Arteta as ive said in another thread was anonymous bar his awlsome goal.

Gervinho had his best half for us in the first half. His tracking back was quality and looks to be on the right track, Then came the 2nd half and he was back to normal. As for Walcott, THEO THEO THEO. Thats all. Pretty much the same we have seen all season. RVP was awlful but others stepped up.

One other thing, Arteta and RVP need to stop that ridiculous short corner routine. They Pires/Henry'd it up twice and it was laughable.

:gp: Can't say more then that. though Villa are dire.

Cripps_orig
26-03-2012, 10:02 PM
As a great man once said

"I forgot to mention

The fans who left early and missed Artetas goal :pal:

Also though :doh:

Guy in our row, came in 10 minutes late, left 5 minutes before half time, came back 5 minutes in to the 2nd half and left well before half time.

I usually wouldnt notice shit like that but i had to get up for the **** to let him walk past all these times.

Considering i left at full time and got on the train within 10 minutes. No reason to leave early"

LDG
26-03-2012, 10:05 PM
:lol:

Olivier's xmas twist
27-03-2012, 11:57 AM
As a great man once said

"I forgot to mention

The fans who left early and missed Artetas goal :pal:

Also though :doh:

Guy in our row, came in 10 minutes late, left 5 minutes before half time, came back 5 minutes in to the 2nd half and left well before half time.

I usually wouldnt notice shit like that but i had to get up for the **** to let him walk past all these times.

Considering i left at full time and got on the train within 10 minutes. No reason to leave early"

Well the train does need its driver before it can leave tbf.

Fist of Lehmann
27-03-2012, 03:53 PM

And another thing. How good was it to see someone tricking on the pitch again? I know some people don't like it, they think it's taking the piss, but love it.

I miss the days of hammering home a Harlem Globetrotterish dominance with a little showboating, of cruising through games and crushing teams from the comfort of 2nd gear. Henry's look away pass still makes me smile.

Right now we're winning, but to do so we must give absolutely everfin.

Bring back piss-taking.

Syn
27-03-2012, 04:00 PM
Hmm...it's like white boots. You've got to be exceptional to get away with it. Truth be told, Van Persie is the only one who could've got away with that. If Theo or Ramsey did that, we'd be telling them to stop faffing about and keep the concentration.

Fist of Lehmann
27-03-2012, 04:10 PM
Hmm...it's like white boots. You've got to be exceptional to get away with it. Truth be told, Van Persie is the only one who could've got away with that. If Theo or Ramsey did that, we'd be telling them to stop faffing about and keep the concentration.You have to have store of goodwill certainly. It's only because people aren't convinced Theo or Ramsey do enough in normal circumstances to afford showboating.

Not sure either could do it without fucking up tbh.

Marc Overmars
27-03-2012, 04:12 PM
Nothing wrong with a good piss take.

Thought it was quality when Nani did it to us. The least we deserved for throwing that cup tie tbh.

Syn
27-03-2012, 04:20 PM
]
Not sure either could do it without fucking up tbh.

That's true enough.

I don't really understand showboating when it doesn't really give you any advantage. What RVP did or what Nani did - going back towards his own goal doing keepy-ups...put aside any other thoughts...what advantage are you gaining from just rolling the ball normally? But, whatever...hardly the biggest deal in the world. That is still an Eduardo dive.

LDG
27-03-2012, 04:22 PM
Well the train does need its driver before it can leave tbf.

:haha:

Fist of Lehmann
27-03-2012, 04:58 PM

That's true enough.

I don't really understand showboating when it doesn't really give you any advantage. What RVP did or what Nani did - going back towards his own goal doing keepy-ups...put aside any other thoughts...what advantage are you gaining from just rolling the ball normally? But, whatever...hardly the biggest deal in the world. That is still an Eduardo dive.Not really about advantage. In functional terms, probably disadvantageous overall. Psychologically, it's about driving home your superiority over an opponent, mocking them generally, and having a bit of fun.

It's about entertainment and dominance. I don't mind a bit of that.

Coney
27-03-2012, 08:31 PM
The fans who left early

Contradiction there. Fans don't leave early.