PDA

View Full Version : What Has Happened To Charlie & N_Q?

Özil's Panoramic View
04-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Did these two make some kind of new year's resolution to quit GW? Did they get arse raped and bodies vapourized by aliens after they had wandered into some cornfield on a night when said aliens were making crop circles? Did a mod tell N_Q that paragraph usage would be strongly enforced come 2013? Did Grimandi's gang of K's abduct and lynch Charlie? Wouldn't really be such a bad thing if all questions were to be answered in the affirmative. :lol:

Seriously though, I haven't seen a post from either since Christmas eve I think. Two of my favourite posters they are, and the site has been less amusing without their input, imo. Hence, my curiousity.

LDG
04-01-2013, 01:22 PM
GP lost the passwords for these accounts IMHO.

PGFC
04-01-2013, 01:39 PM
Did these two make some kind of new year's resolution to quit GW? Did they get arse raped and bodies vapourized by aliens after they had wandered into some cornfield on a night when said aliens were making crop circles? Did a mod tell N_Q that paragraph usage would be strongly enforced come 2013? Did Grimandi's gang of K's abduct and lynch Charlie? Wouldn't really be such a bad thing if all questions were to be answered in the affirmative. :lol:

Seriously though, I haven't seen a post from either since Christmas eve I think. Two of my favourite posters they are, and the site has been less amusing without their input, imo. Hence, my curiousity.

Not sure about Charlie but NQ has been posted abroad (He's a junior attache in the Foreign Office)

Özil's Panoramic View
04-01-2013, 01:43 PM
I just saw a new user online named Champagne Charlie :shrug:

GP
04-01-2013, 01:49 PM
N_Q isn't showing great determination.

Letters
04-01-2013, 01:50 PM
we're in the waiting period

Özil's Panoramic View
04-01-2013, 01:51 PM
Maybe he's a bit jaded and lacking a bit of sharpness.

Cripps_orig
04-01-2013, 02:35 PM
Neither are anywhere to be seen when their most hated player Theo has ridiculed them with some excellent form

They'll be back once Theo stops producing for a game or 2

They'll be like new signings

Letters
04-01-2013, 04:15 PM
We loaned them both to Goonersworld in the January transfer window.
We got Trina on loan in return.

LDG
04-01-2013, 04:24 PM
Son of a...

Özil's Panoramic View
04-01-2013, 04:25 PM
We loaned them both to Goonersworld in the January transfer window.
We got Trina on loan in return.

They could have gotten lost enroute to Goonersworld and ended up over at Gooner2Gooner. Wenger is bashed adnauseum there, effects of which could send the most passive Wenger apologist into cardiac arrest.

Joker
04-01-2013, 04:49 PM
I remember posting over at Arsenal-Mania and they were many who wanted Wenger out back in 2008.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
04-01-2013, 10:12 PM
:lol: charlie

awful 12 year old.