PDA

View Full Version : Fabianski Joins Swansea City

Xhaka Can’t
29-05-2014, 07:19 AM
Sorry to see him go, but it is really nice to see a guy make a move so that he can get playing time rather than just pile up the megabucks on a bench.

Wish him the best of luck - he'll be missed.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20140529/fabianski-set-to-join-swansea-city

GP
29-05-2014, 07:27 AM
Good luck to him. It'll be nice to see him play regularly and really push on.

Kano
29-05-2014, 11:09 PM
Yeah good luck to the guy, he seems to be moving for the right reasons.

He proved nearly all of us wrong over the years, changing from a calamity into a very reliable, if not comparable, keeper we could rely on.

As long as he lets in four each time we face Swansea then he's a top, top guy.

KSE Comedy Club
30-05-2014, 01:14 AM
Can't say a bad word about him tbh.

Inspired the end of our trophy drought with some fine saves and brilliant pelanty stops.

Sad to see him go but it's understandable.

He certainly had a lot more credibility than some other players we could mention in recent years.

Penguin
30-05-2014, 07:38 AM
We wouldn't have got to the FA cup final without his heroics. He fully earned that medal.

Best of luck to him at Swansea

Grebbo
30-05-2014, 07:53 AM
Is Vorm crap these days or is he leaving? I hardly watched any football last season but prior to that I'd have said Vorm was easily the better keeper of the two.

Penguin
31-05-2014, 10:32 AM
Is Vorm crap these days or is he leaving? I hardly watched any football last season but prior to that I'd have said Vorm was easily the better keeper of the two.

Vorm didn't have the best of seasons and did make quite a few high profile mistakes. I doubt that would be a reason to replace him though so I can only assume he is leaving.

Marc Overmars
31-05-2014, 11:08 AM
If Vorm is happy to be a number 2 then we should sign him tbh.

Fabianski must have gone there on the guarantee he'd be number 1, otherwise he would have just stayed with us and sat on our bench rather than theirs.

Japan Shaking All Over
31-05-2014, 01:01 PM
Good luck to the guy...:.went through ups and downs with us but definitely finished on an up

Blink 1nce Quince 2wice
31-05-2014, 01:33 PM
A slightly strange move to be honest.....not guaranteed first team football by any means....especially if he makes a few howlers himself.... even if Vorm isn't flavour of the month any more. Best of luck to him though.