PDA

View Full Version : "Currants Bw..."

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132]

HCZ_Reborn
23-10-2024, 07:17 PM
None of that true. There was an autopsy. But not in time to prevent the narrative from running riot. The confinement technique used was by the book. It was the overdose in his syetm that killed him, as confirmed by the autopsy. Anyway, who cares, good riddance to bad rubbish.

No the Autopsy confirmed no such thing

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-george-floyd-autopsy-new-892530421961

Niall_Quinn
23-10-2024, 08:26 PM
No the Autopsy confirmed no such thing

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-george-floyd-autopsy-new-892530421961

AP News? Well there we are then. Case closed. You are right though, I shouldn't have said died of an overdose, technically that's not correct (even though it's obviously true), I should have said he had an overdose present in his system and did not die from the actions of the cop. He was exhibiting signs of overdose well before he was restrained on the ground, which is why he asked to leave the car. Anyway, who cares? However the piece of shit went out, the main thing is he went out. We should be focused on genuine injustices like the state killing of Peter Lynch.

HCZ_Reborn
23-10-2024, 08:33 PM
AP News? Well there we are then. Case closed. You are right though, I shouldn't have said died of an overdose, technically that's not correct (even though it's obviously true), I should have said he had an overdose present in his system and did not die from the actions of the cop. He was exhibiting signs of overdose well before he was restrained on the ground, which is why he asked to leave the car. Anyway, who cares? However the piece of shit went out, the main thing is he went out. We should be focused on genuine injustices like the state killing of Peter Lynch.

I love how utterly predictable you are. Lynch was a scumbag like Chris Kabba, and a perfect example of how the left and the right are perfect mirrors of each other in their disregard for truth and lionising pieces of shit.

Niall_Quinn
23-10-2024, 11:25 PM
I love how utterly predictable you are. Lynch was a scumbag like Chris Kabba, and a perfect example of how the left and the right are perfect mirrors of each other in their disregard for truth and lionising pieces of shit.

You love how predictable I am? We have something in common then. Why was he a scumbag? In comparison to the rat that was shot, for example? Was a death penalty commensurate with the truth he told about the scum police who are now "officers" for the state instead of peace keepers serving the people? Which bit did he get wrong?

HCZ_Reborn
24-10-2024, 03:15 AM
You love how predictable I am? We have something in common then. Why was he a scumbag? In comparison to the rat that was shot, for example? Was a death penalty commensurate with the truth he told about the scum police who are now "officers" for the state instead of peace keepers serving the people? Which bit did he get wrong?

Death Penalty??? :lol:…he was a fat fuck. Far easier to call it suicide if you want to be exact

Was he a relative of yours? Going by the placard he held a lot of overlapping beliefs

Letters
24-10-2024, 08:04 AM
Geoff Capes :rose:

WMUG
24-10-2024, 08:29 AM
Death Penalty??? :lol:…he was a fat fuck. Far easier to call it suicide if you want to be exact

Was he a relative of yours? Going by the placard he held a lot of overlapping beliefs

Seems like you're making the same mistake you accused Letters of making the other day.

HCZ_Reborn
24-10-2024, 08:48 AM
Seems like you're making the same mistake you accused Letters of making the other day.

True but Well none of us is perfect. I’m also under no illusion that I’m preventing the spread of misinformation. The point of misinformation is you’re only susceptible to it if you’re already inclined to think a certain way.

Plus this is an extension of my a plague on both of your houses contempt for both the left and the right. Both are totally uninterested in objective truth and are more interested in projecting a narrative, both are incorrigibly hypocritical, both are prone to hysteria and both have authoritarian impulses.

HCZ_Reborn
24-10-2024, 08:53 AM
And if anyone’s response to that is to ask me whether I think I’m unbiased. The answer is definitely not. The only difference is I prefer to make up my own mind up about individual topic matters and where I fall on them. On certain areas I might lean left, on other areas I might lean right.

Niall_Quinn
24-10-2024, 09:15 AM

That's what the entirely unreasonable sentence resulted in, isn't it? Over 2 years imprisonment for insulting the police and migrants, which apparently amounts to a serious breach of public order these days, although shoplifting and marching down the road calling for the death of Jews does not. You aren't going to pretend the legal system is impartial, are you? Because if you are then there's no point trying to discuss one of the outcomes of its clear impartiality. You call Lynch a scumbag, that might be true, we can't tell given the entirely biased output of the media which you quote in your mission to deter misinformation. I'm wondering why the same media is so concerned about a dirtbag it thumbnails as a smiling victim, while it substitutes genuine investigation into injustice with mugshots of the"perpetrator" and casual dismissal of the scandalous sentencing. It's not as if we haven't witnessed the whole BLM debacle, remember Arsenal dedicating the stadium to those racketeers who surfed on racial unrest to enrich themselves? Now we see the media bleating again and the same useful idiots bathing in the racism that unapologetically passes for political debate on the left. What's happened to the two "victims" from the airport chaos, are they banged up yet? What about the Labour bloke who wants to slit throats? Or all those Hamas supporting radicals and their overtly racist demands? Locked up? And why are the rape gangs and trafficking gangs afforded anonymity while others are paraded in front of the media for minor offences on Twitter? What about the child molesters? Why do they keep getting suspended sentences, like that sick BBC bloke? Reminds me a bit of reffing in the PL, a light touch for the serious offenders and an iron fist for Arsenal. Obviously the latter isn't on the same level of seriousness, nobody has died of dodgy reffing. Same can't be said of the corrupt legal system that seems determined to allow the serious criminals back into society based on their skin colour or political affiliations. And haven't they just released hundreds more convicted criminals back onto the streets? I bet their victims are chuffed. As you say though, best get this predictable misinformation about the scumbag Lynch out of the way. While we cry for the poor gang-banger who was cut down in the prime of his pristine life. The media can somehow make people believe literally anything.

HCZ_Reborn
24-10-2024, 10:30 AM
So I didn’t read most of that, I could be wrong but I don’t think I’d be any more enlightened as a result. But to answer your point, I dont think anything I’ve said suggests I think the justice system is wholly impartial. In fact I’ve made a point of expressing my frustration at the fact that the police don’t come down harder on what anyone who is not completely biased would regard as Pro Palestinian hate marches.

But Lynch was treated no more unfairly than those who took part in the 2011 riots, if you take part in public disorder like that I have no sympathy for you. However additionally your point was to compare him to George Floyd, now if you’re telling me Floyd is a criminal…he is was of course a criminal. If Lynch was asphyxiated on the street like Floyd id equally say that was wrong. And if Floyd ended up in jail and ended up with fatal coronary as a result of his drug taking, I’d be equally unsympathetic as I am to Lynch.

That’s how I work, I think the Muslim who was kicked in the guy by the police officer was a cunt, but my opinion of him was irrelevant….the police shouldn’t be kicking people in the head.