Page 473 of 473 FirstFirst ... 373423463471472473
Results 4,721 to 4,722 of 4722

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    You.think Lanour are 'commie' how sweet, you really can't escape your outdated stereotypes can you, they're about as non-commie as it gets
    Hilarious. You actually said that. Me? I can't escape my outdated stereotypes, says the commie, woke beta cuck. LOL. We did MLK dude. We did Stalin and Blair. That's why you lot had to invent new racism and new inequalities. But fewer are buying it and you're down to your last bag of tricks. And if you are relying on your illegals to keep your ancient and discredited doctrines relevant, you're going to get a nasty surprise.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    It was actually 33.7% of the people who voted, but the turnout was only 60%.
    Which means only 20.2% of the electorate voted for a party who now have a thumping majority.
    'Tis a silly system.
    Fair. And better maths than me. But it's a good system. In theory. People SHOULD vote for a local MP to represent THEIR region. But the political parties throw all that in the shitter and start dictating to everyone based on the party line, which is lorded over by the most corrupt and easiest to buy. That's where the changes need to come. Do away with the political parties and just vote for your MP. Then let them all fight it out in parliament. I say, literally. So there's a healthy cull. But that will never happen so if we must have parties bring in PR at the NATIONAL level. MPs represent their constituency and they have a weighted vote in parliament. And, btw, they should be FORCED to be in their constituency 90% of the time. And they should have to live there to be eligible for selection. Properly live there, I mean.
    Für eure Sicherheit