Page 3253 of 3253 FirstFirst ... 22532753315332033243325132523253
Results 32,521 to 32,526 of 32526

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    No idea who you are replying to, but if it’s me you’re wasting your time as I have you on ignore so you’re screaming into the void….which I’m sure must be a familiar experience for you.
    Moron. If I'm on ignore then why are you responding? There are some things so obvious even you... Well maybe not.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    AND people who enjoyed his work felt some connection with him and therefore are a bit sad he died. That's it.
    No-one's pretending they knew him, no-one has booked the week off work to mourn.
    The irony is you're the one virtue signalling here - you want everyone to know that you're far too serious and above all this to care about trivia like a celebrity dying.
    As if the people who do care about this stuff can't possibly understand there are bigger things going on in the world.
    And, again, caring is not a binary thing - indifference and absolute devastation are not the only two options.
    People saw the news, thought "oh that's a shame" and then got on with their lives.
    I don't know how many times I have to explain that this is not where people come to talk about the important matters of the day.
    Fine. Thank you.

That's reasonable.

But with all the things that could be expressed, particularly during this turbulent repetition of history, I sometimes wonder what peoples priorities are. And it amazes me when I find out. And people who tell you your house is on fire may be doing it to boost their virtue, but probably not.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Moron. If I'm on ignore then why are you responding? There are some things so obvious even you... Well maybe not.
    Taken you off ignore to reply to this, because it’s like Mute on Twitter I can see you’ve posted but I get to choose whether or not I see what you’ve posted. For fuck sake, that should be obvious even to you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Fine. Thank you.

That's reasonable.

But with all the things that could be expressed, particularly during this turbulent repetition of history, I sometimes wonder what peoples priorities are. And it amazes me when I find out. And people who tell you your house is on fire may be doing it to boost their virtue, but probably not.
    If you told me my house was on fire I’d know it was perfectly safe.

Honestly, you’re like a small child stamping their feet and demanding we pay attention to them

How many times does it need to be made clear to you, that just because you insist that we are on the precipice doesn’t make it so.

Putin’s threats about what will happen if our weapons are used by Ukraine to attack Russia are about as likely to be followed through as his threats of what would happen if Finland joined NATO. He didn’t attack Ukraine in response to NATO expansion, anymore than he did the threat of Nazism on his border…he did it because he doesn’t believe in Ukraine’s sovereignty and sees it as a part of greater Russia. Its garden variety Revanchism.

He thinks we are weak, he thought we would just look the other way whilst he took Kyiv in three days. In many ways we are weak, we looked the other way whilst he committed two acts of terrorism on our soil in order to prove to dissidents that there’s no where they could go to escape his reach…(a lot of dictators and thugs do this, Paul Kagame the president of Rwanda had a former ally murdered in South Africa).

For all your complaints about how it’s western governments that are the truly evil ones, no one has fitted you for concrete boots for saying this. Where as in Russia journalist, opposition politicians and those who speak out are often murdered and made to look like an Accident. Then again maybe they just decided you’re a pathetic loser who can’t even persuade a handful of people on a seldom used football messaging board of your arguments.

For the purpose of clarity, I’ll wait for your latest iteration of how im stupid, brainwashed, pliant what have you. Then you’re going back on ignore, it’s like engaging with my cousin…at least he’s family and there’s an obligation to make the effort
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; Yesterday at 05:49 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/cvgxg673y8et

Whilst I feel like saying he’s got off easy because of his celebrity status, it seems like Judges don’t want to hand down custodial sentences for downloading indecent images of children.

I do think there’s a genuine opportunity to actually use tough sentences as a deterrent to stop demand that leads to children being abused to begin with

Huw Edwards is a fucking wrong un, and I’ve no doubt someone like that will get caught again

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm surprised it wasn't custodial although apparently that is unusual in these cases.
    I don't think famous people should get off lightly because they're famous - I've always been more of a "make an example of them" kinda guy, but maybe that's not really fair either.