User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 296 of 296 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296
Results 2,951 to 2,957 of 2957

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    If there was another attempt it was quite possibly staged (as the first may have been )

Clearly Trump's disappointed at how everyone's too busy listening to Harris and Wiez to remember the first one so he's got some hick to take a rifle on to a golf course and fire a few shots
    And the smile suggests you genuinely believe that as well

But no, this isn’t a red flag operation. In fact given the amount of lone nuts having access to guns and the amount of gun related homicides before we even get to the mass shooting events, I don’t think anyone can seriously believe that without either an incredible dose of motivated reasoning or in the case of our fellow poster the Alcohol shakes.

I can actually believe more than it was a “Deep State” thing (and I don’t believe that for a second) because the fact that two attempts have been complete failures prove that the state isn’t particularly that competent when it does connive to do underhand things.

The codified paranoid lone nut who tries to kill a politician to make himself feel important in a world where he is overlooked and forgotten about has been part of American culture for all time, it definitely explains Lee Harvey Oswald. As well as people like John Hinckley jnr (who apart from being obsessed with Jodie Foster, was obsessed with the movie Taxi Driver of which a violent loner/potential assassin is the key theme)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The motivation for this guy is Ukraine, because Trump claims he will stop the war even before he takes office

A) Good luck with that

B) If he could do it as president elect, why not do it now?. Even giving him the credit of assuming that what he claims he can do, he can do. That suggests how horrendously transactional he is, I could stop a war killing loads of people but you have to make me president first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Certainly sounds like a well planned thing by "them", definitely not just some random loon.
    The amazing thing about the US is that this sort of thing doesn't happen more often
    How do you think the loon became a loon. If we had a media that just reported news, this loon would never have become a loon. But tell him Hitler is on the way again? Now you have your loon. Don't even try to apologise for this one. It won't wash. Only stupid people will believe you, but if that's your target audience then okay, I get it. You want to keep up sexual relations with Mac.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    If there was another attempt it was quite possibly staged (as the first may have been )

Clearly Trump's disappointed at how everyone's too busy listening to Harris and Wiez to remember the first one so he's got some hick to take a rifle on to a golf course and fire a few shots
    So, you already know I'm the worst conspiracy theorist that ever lived, yes? A total, tin-foil hat nutter? We can agree on that much, right? And suddenly you want to come and live in my house? Did you have the definition of shame wiped from your memory? Or hypocrisy?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    And the smile suggests you genuinely believe that as well

But no, this isn’t a red flag operation. In fact given the amount of lone nuts having access to guns and the amount of gun related homicides before we even get to the mass shooting events, I don’t think anyone can seriously believe that without either an incredible dose of motivated reasoning or in the case of our fellow poster the Alcohol shakes.

I can actually believe more than it was a “Deep State” thing (and I don’t believe that for a second) because the fact that two attempts have been complete failures prove that the state isn’t particularly that competent when it does connive to do underhand things.

The codified paranoid lone nut who tries to kill a politician to make himself feel important in a world where he is overlooked and forgotten about has been part of American culture for all time, it definitely explains Lee Harvey Oswald. As well as people like John Hinckley jnr (who apart from being obsessed with Jodie Foster, was obsessed with the movie Taxi Driver of which a violent loner/potential assassin is the key theme)
    This was a nutter energised by the relentless media effort to demonise the very person who opposes the demons. I don't even think he's an MK-Ultra alumni. Random act. The first one was the Dems though, obviously.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    How do you think the loon became a loon. If we had a media that just reported news, this loon would never have become a loon. But tell him Hitler is on the way again? Now you have your loon. Don't even try to apologise for this one. It won't wash. Only stupid people will believe you, but if that's your target audience then okay, I get it. You want to keep up sexual relations with Mac.
    Controversially, I more-or-less agree with you on this one.
    Having "a" news source is a bad thing, but now there are a proliferation of sources each one pandering to different biases and worldviews. And that's bad too. For every source saying that Hitler is on the way again there's one saying that Trump is the Messiah and not a very naughty boy. The consequence of this is people being increasingly entrenched in their worldviews. There are solutions - taking the time to look at a range of sources on a given topic. But most people are too stupid or lazy to do that, so people are ever more polarised on every issue. It doesn't lend itself to sensible debate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let’s be fair, when people talk about media incitement they are talking about basic fact checking. I think the media is irresponsible about Trump, but largely in that the amount of time it dedicates to covering him full stop. And that’s because he’s a ratings bringer. But as I’ve said all of this overlooks the lone nut with a gun which is so ingrained in American history and culture, you might as well have a Sigil of a guy with shades carrying a rifle to replace the Stars and Stripes.

Presidents and Presidential candidates have been routinely targeted for assassination, it’s just fortunate that since 1968 (when RFK was shot and killed by Sirhan Sirhan) that these attempts have been unsuccessful.

The only thing of note is that secret service fucked up the first time and they didn’t the second….so lessons appear to have been learnt