User Tag List

Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889

Thread: Euro 2024

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Anyway here comes a game between two teams who are exciting and play to the best of their ability
    Yep, been an excellent game so far

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1-1 HT. That was brilliant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Not sure you can pub your way through against the Swiss as the Italians discovered
    Ok maybe not total pub, I suspect Southgate will edge towards picking a better side next time, surely even he has to get the message

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    1-1 HT. That was brilliant.
    The time passed really quickly, unlike the England game which seemed to last years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dazthegooner View Post
    So 0-0 then?
    No ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No ...
    Well it was for a little while then..... BOOM!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok maybe not total pub, I suspect Southgate will edge towards picking a better side next time, surely even he has to get the message
    I just don’t think he has it in him. These players aren’t playing for him. They look fed up and annoyed with themselves and each other. The best I think we can hope for is to take it to pels where the Swiss also have an indifferent record

There’s a clear lack of trust, no collective press and players constantly looking over their shoulder when they do push up.

Stones and Walker were a genuine pair of cunts today, it’s not even about lacking ability it’s about being so disinterested that your concentration is gone.

I’ve had a lot of criticism of Guehi and it’s mainly because I don’t think he’s good enough on the ball, but he put far more effort than those two today and even had a hand in our last gasp equaliser

One of Foden or Bellingham has to come out, they are constantly getting in each others way. The only way you can accommodate them both is by asking Bellingham to play deeper but then Foden shouldn’t be rewarded for being a petulant bell end who can’t even time his runs to keep himself onside

Kane dropping into midfield is just incredibly frustrating but frankly when the ball isn’t getting forward quickly enough it’s kind of irrelevant anyway. He’s not leading by example and whoever takes over from Southgate at the end of this tournament needs to give the captaincy to someone else (Pickford or Rice would be my pick)

I think with the way we’ve played over four games I cannot see how we can turn it round and start playing in a better way, Germany and Spain…their play is a result of intricate preparation. Southgate when he first came in had the excuse that we didn’t have much in midfield and therefore this rather dour defensive football could be excused but the truth is he doesn’t know how to set us up to play another way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another shit show for England and Southgate gets away with it again. A moment of magic stopped it being one of the most disastrous results ever.

Given the side of the draw we’re on I really wouldn’t be surprised if we bumbled out to the final now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What an effort from Georgia!