User Tag List

Page 488 of 488 FirstFirst ... 388438478486487488
Results 4,871 to 4,873 of 4873

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The supine obsequious compliance of the liberal commentariat like Dunt and O’Brien is hilarious if not unexpected. The fluffer job they’ve done for Starmer being a kept man of Lord Ali highlights the gross hypocrisy of the way they railed against the corruption and client journalist apologists of the last government.

Pretending they don’t know exactly what Kemi Badenoch is talking about when she says certain cultures are invalid. Despite wearing their liberal credentials on their sleeves it’s not cricket to point out that we have imported people here who have a culture that treats women lower than chattel slaves, thinks rape and honour killings are not only acceptable but positively virtuous things.
    And this doesn’t just apply to the religion of peace, although the Wahhabist salafist version of Islam that has been pushed in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia means it’s likely to be majority Muslim.
    Whatever we think of the far right in this country (and I think nothing good) even the biggest racist skinhead piece of shit won’t arrange with family members to murder their daughter for wanting to marry the wrong man and bringing shame on them in their status driven community.
    I have a lot of time for the Kurds, especially those of Peshmerga who have fought both Assad and ISIS in Syria and Iraq, but it can’t be ignored that these horrendous attitudes are just as prevalent amongst Kurdish communities both in the uk and Mesopotamia as they are in the Punjab (whether you are Muslim or Hindu)

And I don’t think men with such values should be allowed to come here, more we should only be available as a sanctuary for women who want to escape that kind of thing. As well as helping Afghani women escape the Taliban.

Islamophobia is a word invented by the Iranian regime in order to prevent criticism of a faith that is by some way the most dangerous set of ideological beliefs in the world at present, as well as criticising the unpleasant zealots who’s behaviour is informed and supported by those beliefs.

I don’t want people here who threaten teachers for showing images of the prophet, I don’t want people here who threaten school children for scuffing their own version of the Quran. I don’t want people here who openly profess their support for Hezbollah, Hamas, Al-Queda, ISIS, Hizb-ut-Tahrir etc

I don’t want people here who proudly carry placards containing the Hadith “Oh Muslim, there is a Jew hiding behind me…come and kill him”

You can be against that and against people throwing bricks and setting fire to Mosques. We can accept peoples right to practice a faith, without placating those who want to create cultural enclaves and have zero interest in integrating into the dominant culture (and no that doesn’t mean divesting yourself of your cultural heritage, just leave behind the bits that don’t lend themselves to integration with a secular society)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    The supine obsequious compliance of the liberal commentariat
    You are also allowed to use words that people know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    You are also allowed to use words that people know.
    Real reference for the over 65’s, but Spiro Agnew used to talk like that (not that I was trying to emulate him…I pay my taxes)