User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 285 of 285 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285
Results 2,841 to 2,845 of 2845

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post

Most Indians are black you stupid/racist bastard.
    Spoiler: African Americans are black too.
    They're brown and very, very racist. Try going over there and calling them black. See what you get.

This bitch's colour has nothing to do with anything. The actual issue is she's thick as a plank, as in seriously stupid. The marxists are doing it again, putting up a candidate too stupid to resist the strings. With Biden it was because he has a degenerative illness. With this bitch it's because she's ultra dumb. I'd rather be Biden and have an excuse than be this bitch that has no reason.

And of course you are entirely uninformed as usual (she HATES blacks btw, unless she can pressgang them into prison service for profit). And of course you are guided by the nose instead of the brain. There are so many millions like you it makes it really difficult to do something genuinely worthwhile for the human race.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Fair question

Fair warning. Trump still has a load of quislings installed in his election squad. They brought up this bullshit talking point which he fell for, becaue he's very clever in some ways and thick as shit in others. If he focused on the catastrophic failures of the marxist scum who are taking down America he'd win votes. So they steered him into Dem territory instead, race. This DEI bitch has one and only one syper power in this election cycle. She can cover her ignorance and lack of median intelligence with crybaby antics about race and gender. And Trump fell right into it. This is not a good look for somebody who has supposedly learned his lessons from the forst term.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Trump despite his Rhetoric also has shown unprecedented support to Israel including assisting with moving the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem (which I thought was stupid and inflammatory but different argument) his son in law who is both Jewish and pro Israel had a great deal of foreign policy influence in the Middle East policy of the Trump administration.

Trump’s policies earned him a lot of ire from far right antisemitic groups such as Storm Front who claimed he’d sold out. As an aside the attitude of both the far left and far right towards both Israel and Jews is one of the biggest examples of horseshoe theory (well it’s not even horseshoe it’s a circle)

Plus again a lot of these assassination attempts aren’t even necessarily political, at this moment in time given the shooter didn’t leave a breadcrumb trail they are still trying to discern a clear motive. John Hinckley jnr shot at Reagan because he was stalking Jodie Foster and thought this might impress her.

But what I will say, is I’m impressed by your stubborn resolve to double down on something that you know as well as I do wasn’t some incredibly convoluted conspiracy.
    His son-in-law is working very hard to undermine Trump. Look closer before you reach a conclusion. That Zionist bastard is one of Trump's most destructive Achilles heels, and he has a few. And he can't trust one of his daughters either, although I can understand from a father's point of view how he could have the wool pulled on that one. Politics is the dirtiest of dirty businesses. It pollutes everything it encounters.

Btw, as you know but can't say, the assassination attempt was obviously an inside job. Right in our faces too, like they were asking - what are you going to do about it? I don't know a huge amount about the SS (no pun intended) but I know enough. And anyone who knows enough knows it was an inside job. Didn't mean they all sat around a table and plotted. Miscommunication and chaotic planning, plus the usual FBI intervention, is more than enough to stage up a shooter without anyone being directly guilty. Although I do think that cunt director of the SS who was allowed to resign instead of being executed was directly involved. I watched the way the bitch laughed in the face of the congress and though, fuck, that's a bit over the top, this ugly whore must really be connected.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    His son-in-law is working very hard to undermine Trump. Look closer before you reach a conclusion. That Zionist bastard is one of Trump's most destructive Achilles heels, and he has a few. And he can't trust one of his daughters either, although I can understand from a father's point of view how he could have the wool pulled on that one. Politics is the dirtiest of dirty businesses. It pollutes everything it encounters.

Btw, as you know but can't say, the assassination attempt was obviously an inside job. Right in our faces too, like they were asking - what are you going to do about it? I don't know a huge amount about the SS (no pun intended) but I know enough. And anyone who knows enough knows it was an inside job. Didn't mean they all sat around a table and plotted. Miscommunication and chaotic planning, plus the usual FBI intervention, is more than enough to stage up a shooter without anyone being directly guilty. Although I do think that cunt director of the SS who was allowed to resign instead of being executed was directly involved. I watched the way the bitch laughed in the face of the congress and though, fuck, that's a bit over the top, this ugly whore must really be connected.
    1. You really hate women don't you? Do they really make you feel that inadequate?

2. It may have been an inside job, but if so it was in the sense it was staged by Trump and some of his supporters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    1. You really hate women don't you? Do they really make you feel that inadequate?

2. It may have been an inside job, but if so it was in the sense it was staged by Trump and some of his supporters
    No, you are pussy whipped. There's a big difference. Strong, powerful, intelligent, beautiful, courageous women. Wow, you just can't get better than that. The horrible little blue hair lesbos you fantasise over - keep the bitches. I'm talking women, you are just pretending.
    Für eure Sicherheit