User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Bournemouth vs Arsenal, 19.10.2024, KO 17:30 GMT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Oh I agree, winning a game 3-1 is hopeless, Arteta out.

Even Citeh have gone behind a few times this season, it's what you do when it happens that counts

I didn't watch yesterday so.can't comment but was at the Saints.game and we were ok

The two faults we have in general are Arteta being too cautious and also not having another effective frontman, I think they might go again for one in January but that market is tricky
    Conceding a goal and going behind to a team as hopeless as Southampton is pathetic yes, indicative of the fact that because the attacking options simply weren’t good enough that we were pushed too high up in order to try and take the lead.

The first fault is clearly determined by the second. Why would you feel inclined to gamble when you know your attacking players simply aren’t good enough to score from half chances.

So it all comes down to one thing that Arteta has neglected the squad in terms of attacking players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    . So it all comes down to one thing that Arteta has neglected the squad in terms of attacking players.
    Which is what I said, well done you got there in the end

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Which is what I said, well done you got there in the end
    Not really, you’ve bemoaned Arteta not being bold against Brighton and Bournemouth when we went down to ten men. That wasn’t remotely plausible because of paucity of attacking options