Page 3259 of 3259 FirstFirst ... 22592759315932093249325732583259
Results 32,581 to 32,582 of 32582

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    The difference between you and NQ is that you read like a parody account. The one thing I’ve never had cause to doubt with NQ is his sincerity

You’re a bit like Maajid Nawazz or Dave Rubin or Russell Brand. Where they’ve seen which way the wind is blowing for the purposes of social media engagement….and they’ve got to grips with the lingo
    I only know who Russell Brand is, never heard of the other two.

The difference between me and NQ is he takes things way too seriously.

I don't take life that seriously but I am aware and wary of bad actors with nefarious plans, does that mean I believe it will all come to pass? No but you gotta be mindful of what they may be planning.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    you gotta be mindful of what they may be planning.
    "They" mostly don't care about oppressing and controlling you.
    The Covid restrictions were designed to deal with "a situation". They were misguided, but they weren't all about oppression and control - if they were then why were they constantly changed as the situation changed and then ultimately all removed? They might be corrupt, self-interested and too focussed on enriching themselves and their mates (although I don't buy that all of them are like that), but they're not interested in overbearing authoritarianism.