Page 473 of 473 FirstFirst ... 373423463471472473
Results 4,721 to 4,729 of 4729

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    You.think Lanour are 'commie' how sweet, you really can't escape your outdated stereotypes can you, they're about as non-commie as it gets
    Hilarious. You actually said that. Me? I can't escape my outdated stereotypes, says the commie, woke beta cuck. LOL. We did MLK dude. We did Stalin and Blair. That's why you lot had to invent new racism and new inequalities. But fewer are buying it and you're down to your last bag of tricks. And if you are relying on your illegals to keep your ancient and discredited doctrines relevant, you're going to get a nasty surprise.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    It was actually 33.7% of the people who voted, but the turnout was only 60%.
    Which means only 20.2% of the electorate voted for a party who now have a thumping majority.
    'Tis a silly system.
    Fair. And better maths than me. But it's a good system. In theory. People SHOULD vote for a local MP to represent THEIR region. But the political parties throw all that in the shitter and start dictating to everyone based on the party line, which is lorded over by the most corrupt and easiest to buy. That's where the changes need to come. Do away with the political parties and just vote for your MP. Then let them all fight it out in parliament. I say, literally. So there's a healthy cull. But that will never happen so if we must have parties bring in PR at the NATIONAL level. MPs represent their constituency and they have a weighted vote in parliament. And, btw, they should be FORCED to be in their constituency 90% of the time. And they should have to live there to be eligible for selection. Properly live there, I mean.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thousands of inmates to be freed as minister says prisons 'on point of collapse'
    From the BBC. Labour have already solved the prison crisis by letting all the criminals out. Genius!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From the BBC. Labour have already solved the prison crisis by letting all the criminals out. Genius!
    Again it depends what prisoners you’re talking about. Makes far more sense if we imprison as few non violent/sexual offenders as possible. Use other punishment methods such as restorative justice and other community service programs.

With the best will in the world, prisons don’t get built overnight and it’s better to let some tea leaf go who has served six months of a two year sentence (most of the time they’d only serve a year anyway) and free up space for genuine wrong uns who are a threat to public safety

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was trolling a bit. It's probably the only thing they sensibly could do*, and I'm sure they're enjoying the honeymoon period of being able to blame everything on the previous government.

*although...Rwanda might be up for having some

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was trolling a bit. It's probably the only thing they sensibly could do*, and I'm sure they're enjoying the honeymoon period of being able to blame everything on the previous government.

Sure, I’m just talking about criminal justice in general. I think if you do time it should be hard, like chain gang hard but unless you’re a habitual criminal within reason I think there should also be emphasis on rehabilitation…too many people end up back in crime because they’ve no chance of getting a job once they are out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I've heard prisons seem to be pretty good breeding grounds for criminals. I know people who go in there are already criminals, but it seems to entrench a lot of people more deeply in that lifestyle rather than being reformed and becoming useful members of society.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh NO. Why is tour brain so dysfunctional? And your boyfriend's too?

If you don't want the jails filling up because you have a billion laws, get rid of the fucking laws. People are in jail for smoking a plant that grows naturally (without authoritarian approval). Who the fuck gave some cunt such "authority"? Oh yeah - you! YOU caused the problem. Now you make a joke of your stupidity and subservience.

Jail should be for people who are a clear threat to the people around them. You incarcerate to prevent harm, not to punish. The punishment thing NEVER works and there's a ton of evidence spanning decades to support this. Jail. Behind bars. Preventative. NOT rehabilitative. Environment is just as important as genes. They work together. Put a decent person in a terrible situation and it takes about 5 minutes for him to become a terrible person.

There's no THOUGHT behind any of this. It's all designed to make snowflakes feel happy and afraid at the same time. Wow, if you don't do what you are told you'll go to jail. There's where it goes wrong. The biggest criminals of all make criminals out of people who just tried to live free.

Cut 99% of the laws from the books and you solve the prison problem.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You’re calling me dysfunctional when essentially all you’re arguing for is an extension of what I’ve already said…that prison should be about protecting the public from dangerous people. But you’re so wrapped up in this illusion that you’re this free thinker, cloistered by people that slavishly regurgitate what they are fed…that it wouldn’t occur to you to make this a discussion rather than another one of your interminable lectures
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 13-07-2024 at 06:57 AM.