User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Weekend's Fixtures & Spuds v Villa (31 Oct & 1/2 Nov).

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This Weekend's Fixtures & Spuds v Villa (31 Oct & 1/2 Nov).

Saturday, 31st October 2015
    Chelsea v Liverpool, 12:45
    Crystal Palace v Man Utd, 15:00
    Man City v Norwich, 15:00
    Newcastle v Stoke, 15:00
    Swansea v Arsenal, 15:00
    Watford v West Ham, 15:00
    West Brom v Leicester, 15:00

Sunday, 1st November 2015
    Everton v Sunderland 13:30
    Southampton v Bournemouth, 13:30

Monday, 2nd November 2015
    Tottenham v Aston Villa, 20:00

-------------------------------

As it stands:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    0-3 Ozil hattrick
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In all matches?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How's that for a Super Sunday?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Klopp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Portuguese boss says he's not considering the possibility of being sacked and cannot understand why people around the football world are enthralled by the possibility

Jose Mourinho has claimed he does not fear the sack and has questioned why people inside - and outside - football are “excited” by his potential sacking.

Mourinho’s Chelsea take on Liverpool at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League on Saturday and the Portuguese boss admits to being concerned about improving the Blues' lowly league position.

Chelsea sit 15th in the table after having won three of their opening 10 league fixtures but Mourinho insisted he was not bothered by speculation over his job security.

"I’m not worried about that at all. At all. I don't spend one second of my day thinking about it," he said.

"I'm worried about the results. I'm worried about winning on Saturday, about qualifying for the next round of the Champions League. I am worried about recovering positions in the table and to go back to where Chelsea normally has to be.

"I’m not worried about my job, my future, about anything other than that. I'm not worried. I'm not worried. And it looks like you want to put a lot of pressure on me in relation to that, where you can't do it. You can't do it. You can't do it."

Mourinho has been unable to replicate Chelsea's strong form in the early stages of the new campaign after leading the club to a Premier League and League Cup double last year and the 52-year-old is confused by anticipation for his sacking.

"What I'd like to understand is why some people can be so excited and happy with the perspective of somebody losing his job," he told a press conference.

"If you tell me your newspaper is going to sack 20 people, first of all I will be worried for you. I promise you. You have a good relationship here.

"And, secondly, I would be very disappointed even if I don't know the other 20 guys who are going to be sacked. But this [management] is the only job where people get excited at that. It's sad."

He added: “The Brendan [Rodgers] situation, he was almost winning the Premier League. He was the Manager of the Year and suddenly people were really happy and working hard until he was sacked.

"It's strange. I don't belong to this world. I'm too emotional. I hate people losing jobs. Not in football, but in everything.”
    http://www.goal.com/en/news/1862/pre...g?ICID=HP_HN_1

Come on Liverpool, time to save football.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    He's lost it completely, and it's all been brilliantly orchestrated by Wenget. The ***t's pseudo aura is gone and he's getting trashed weekly, absolutely great viewing ...reminds me of the film Falling Down.
    Wenger must be loving this - he's totally wrecked Mouron without saying a word!

I'm still hoping for a full, Alan-Partridge-style mental breakdown - hopefully he'll snap in his next press conference, and start shouting and whirling his bag round his head, or something...

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It all started when he called Wumger the expert in failure or whatever the words he tagged him with......Arsenal didn't win the league but still became the most consistent team in the second half of season.......Wenget has brought Arsenal back from a low position to finally get fourth but this muppet does not look capable of that....and Chavs are spiralling out of control. downwards......to be honest it least they deserve.....he had lost the dressing room and his rants are pure comedy, long may they continue'! And hopefully the board don't wake up from their obvious attempt to mimic their Arsenal board.....

Footnote: don't care what you guys think because I am sick of the 'not Arsenal quality argument' that sometimes comes when people suggest a transfer target but Vardy is a must buy
    Last edited by JSAO; 31-10-2015 at 10:08 PM.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by JSAO View Post
    Footnote: don't care what you guys think because I am sick of the 'not Arsenal quality argument' that sometimes comes when people suggest a transfer target but Bardy is a must buy
    Ok as long as I don't have to care what you think it's cool

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Ok as long as I don't have to care what you think it's cool
    No worries but Likewise..... Because past experience has taught me not much sense comes out of your corner to be fair......
    Last edited by JSAO; 31-10-2015 at 10:15 PM.