User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bitter, Indifferent or Happy by Cesc's Parting?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bitter, Indifferent or Happy by Cesc's Parting?

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...dious-transfer (an already posted article) sums my opinion up fairly well.

want him to have a long time, frustrated on the bench at Barca, and if that makes him happy - i take back my bitterness.
    Old GW:
    Total Cumulative Posts 4,487 ( 0.23% of total forum posts )
    Joined 23-August 06

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still catching up with this fuck up of a summer. I have pencilled in my official response to the Fabregas fiasco for the 21st Aug.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I'm still catching up with this fuck up of a summer. I have pencilled in my official response to the Fabregas fiasco for the 21st Aug.
    Yes you need to have a waiting period of course, it's customary.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    Yes you need to have a waiting period of course, it's customary.
    I may also go for an "in-between" attitude.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. All three.

Glad it's over after the drawn out saga, disappointed to see him go but happy to see us (possibly) enter a new era.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vela View Post
    Yes. All three.

Glad it's over after the drawn out saga, disappointed to see him go but happy to see us (possibly) enter a new era.
    No new era Im afraid,this is where we are at,we are are a selling club end of,this is where Wenger and the board have brought us so people might just as well get used to it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't blame him for leaving. The manager and board have shown no ambition for five years - why WOULD you stay if you were him?

What pisses me off is:

a.) the fee - for all the tough talk, it looks like we were bent over and roundly buggered by Barcelona.
    b.) the timing - given we capitulated on the transfer fee, why didn't we capitulate in June? What did hanging around prove?
    c.) the failure of any sort of proactive response from the management - everyone in the world knew he was off, why the hell haven't we got a replacement in?

I wish him all the best on the Barcelona bench. I'm sure he'll have a better time there than playing with the fuckwits he's been surrounded with for the past couple of years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm indifferent, as someone said nothing like losing Vieira or Henry, the writing has been on the wall for a while, surprised he didn't leave last summer to be honest.

Bit sad about what's happening at the club though, really does seem like we're a sinking ship at the moment, would love to see a few players come in so we can get some hope back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    I'm indifferent, as someone said nothing like losing Vieira or Henry, the writing has been on the wall for a while, surprised he didn't leave last summer to be honest.

Bit sad about what's happening at the club though, really does seem like we're a sinking ship at the moment, would love to see a few players come in so we can get some hope back.
    Are you forgetting Marvin Martin?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RomfordPele View Post
    Don't blame him for leaving. The manager and board have shown no ambition for five years - why WOULD you stay if you were him?

What pisses me off is:

a.) the fee - for all the tough talk, it looks like we were bent over and roundly buggered by Barcelona.
    b.) the timing - given we capitulated on the transfer fee, why didn't we capitulate in June? What did hanging around prove?
    c.) the failure of any sort of proactive response from the management - everyone in the world knew he was off, why the hell haven't we got a replacement in?

I wish him all the best on the Barcelona bench. I'm sure he'll have a better time there than playing with the fuckwits he's been surrounded with for the past couple of years.

Pretty much my thoughts. I cant fault him wanting to head out of Arsenal. Why would you want to be in a club where even the club's lesbian is dying to leave?