User Tag List

Page 22 of 184 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2024

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The worst game I've seen in a long, long time. Those so-called players should be ashamed. But they'll be giving it the big one, wait and see.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just spent the last couple of weeks watching Oxford and Cambridge crews battle it out on the river. Vomiting over the side after they gave 100% and the found more. Genuinely inspiring stuff, it was amazing. What incredible kids. Then they go and do their studies. Inspirational. No prize money, just pride and the essence of competition.

Then we have these millionaires. I mean really - fuck them and damn them to hell. Horrific abusers of sport and what sport means. Or SHOULD mean.

And EVEN the bullshit studio commentators can't apologise enough.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL - woman commentator - you couldn't make it up.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Great effort by Kane. Excellent save to push it onto the bar
    Poor header straight at the keeper, good cross from Bowen wasted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Kane's most impressive contribution. A dive.
    Literally all he does is dive, if refs actually had any brains he'd be off every game with two yellows

If Southgate had had the guts to start with Watkins we'd have been two or three up at HT
    Last edited by Mac76; 16-06-2024 at 09:11 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    England pubbing a win, usual story, the great thing is their games hold no tension for me, I literally don't care if they win, lose or draw, in fact I thought a draw would've been a fairer result

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Literally all he does is dive, if refs actually had any brains he'd be off every game with two yellows

If Southgate had had the guts to start with Watkins we'd have been two or three up at HT
    Agreed actually. I like that player. He's direct and he's exactly what is needed in a tired and worn-out, Pep infected tournament like this. If things go on like this the tournament will be won by whoever can tippety-tap the most tippety-taps. Holland were horrific. And absolute embarrassment to their great tradition. Get they playes, any players, who could easily light this shitfest on fire, and play them. But Gareth Boregate is hardly going to do it. If he can bore his way to another semi-final penalty loss he'll be whooping it up wit Nike and Addidas.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well another typical Southgate shit show

Why on earth does he have us playing like this. Spain, Germany, France would have taken those unwieldy thugs apart at the joints

It’s party tactical, it’s part mentality. We have a coach who has won nothing of note in his career…the main thing he is remembered for is having his penalty saved by Kopke. How can a coach like that really inspire confidence

This safety first standing off bollocks doesn’t help.

The Man City contingent were hardly enough to generate confidence. Foden was terrible, Walker started well but ran out of steam, and Stones was quixotic.

Guehi isn’t good enough at this level, neither is Trippier neither is Alexander-Arnold in central midfield

Kane far too deep, despite what someone with a childishly obsessive hatred of him stated….he did well to outmuscle Serbian defender and draw instinctive save onto the post….but that was his singular contribution.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Poor header straight at the keeper, good cross from Bowen wasted
    Bullshit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should take our football back. I don't know how right now, but I do know the first step is like alcoholics anonymous - you have to admit football has a problem. If you can't admit that then hit Sky TV one more time and maybe do a weekend binge. It's all abject, total shite. Okay, in the PL there were maybe 2-3 minutes per match of Arsenal, Liverpool and City playing actual football. But that's it. The rest is utter garbage. And these useless fucks who earn millions a year are doing an interview a day telling us how amazing they are. Because their agents, who feast off the ticket prices and shirt sales, tell them it's the modern game. Well, I don't like the modern game. I like the proper game. When can we have that back? Not during this shit tournament posing as excellence - obviously. I don't expect miracles. But when will the fans wake up, I wonder?
    Für eure Sicherheit