User Tag List

Page 1391 of 1392 FirstFirst ... 3918911291134113811389139013911392 LastLast
Results 13,901 to 13,910 of 13911

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just seen that Manure are starting at home for the eighth consecutive season. How’s that worked for them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m bored enough to pose the question. Who is Arsenal’s greatest ever Midfielder?

I can’t look past Patrick Vieira. Though Robert Pires would also be a consideration

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Ongoing bromance between Wrighty and Keane

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Ongoing bromance between Wrighty and Keane
    The most disappointing thing about Wright is that he will even talk to Keane - the guy's a grade A c***

But with celebs there's no enemies, they're all one big gang who are in it to maximise their brand - with his pies etc we have to face the facts that it's who Wright is now, it doesn't lose him his Arsenal legend status but that's the past, he's just one more celebrity now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be fair, I think Wrighty and Keane are genuinely good friends and I think that’s why they’re so popular because their relationship is natural.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    The most disappointing thing about Wright is that he will even talk to Keane - the guy's a grade A c***

But with celebs there's no enemies, they're all one big gang who are in it to maximise their brand - with his pies etc we have to face the facts that it's who Wright is now, it doesn't lose him his Arsenal legend status but that's the past, he's just one more celebrity now
    Maybe because making enemies with people is a bit childish and it’s redolent of the problems we have in our country right now

Keane was a cunt for what he did to Alfie Haaland, I think he’s also incredibly self important and there’s a bit of the bully in him in that you can tell that certain other pundits are intimidated by him

But unless you’re going to tell me you know the guy in real life, you only know what you’ve seen on the football pitch and interviews he gives. What you actually find with a lot of people who are pally on screen is that they either don’t like each other or don’t talk at all when the cameras are not running. I think Wright for whatever reason genuinely likes Keane and vice versa. I don’t see how that’s disappointing or affects anyone else in any way

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    To be fair, I think Wrighty and Keane are genuinely good friends and I think that’s why they’re so popular because their relationship is natural.
    It’s a bit of an odd couple friendship but I agree I do think it’s genuine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    sure, but again that's disappointing as i can't understnad how anyone can be friends with someone who was a complete psycho and if he hadn't been playing for Ferguson's Man U would have been sent off on a very regular basis for injuring or attempting to injure fellow players