User Tag List

Page 127 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1600

Thread: Euro 2024

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be fair they'd obviously had a word re him taking all the FKs and corners, that said.Bruno's corners were grade A shite so it made no difference

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    To be fair they'd obviously had a word re him taking all the FKs and corners, that said.Bruno's corners were grade A shite so it made no difference
    True although it took them to the 1/4 finals to do that, and he’s sure as hell not in that team on merit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talking about Southgate replacements with someone, and it felt to me that we were selling ourselves short with names like Potter or Howe. I like Eddie Howe but when you see how obsequious he is to the Saudi owners of the club, doesn’t give me faith that he will have a spine with the FA

I’m thinking an attempt should be made for Klopp, now I’m 90% sure he wouldn’t be interested. But I think if you don’t ask, you don’t get. And given the silly money we spent on procuring Fabio Capello, it’s worth a shot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, I don't think Potter or Howe have the right psychological profile to work with the biggest players, they would pander to the Kanes and Trippiers as much as Southgate

Something tells me Klopp wouldn't want to manage England though I might be wrong, I'm not sure I see him as a national team manager and if he did it would probably be Germany or maybe a minnow team just to see how far he could get with them

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    England: Pickford, Walker, Stones, Guehi, Trippier, Mainoo, Rice, Saka, Bellingham, Foden, Kane.
    Subs: Ramsdale, Henderson, Shaw, Alexander-Arnold, Dunk, Gallagher, Toney, Gordon, Watkins, Bowen, Eze, Gomez, Palmer, Wharton.

Switzerland: Sommer; Schar, Akanaji, Rodriguez; Ndoye, Freuler, Xhaka, Aebischer; Rieder, Vargas; Embolo.
    Subs: Stergiou, Steffen, Zuber, Sierro, Duah, Elvedi, Zakaria, Okafor, Mvogo, Zesiger, Kobel, Shaqiri, Jashari, Amdouni.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What he should have picked:

Pickford, White (although of course he's not there because Steve Holland is a c*** and Southgate has no guts), Stones, Guehi, Saka, Rice, Wharton, Palmer, Bellingham, Gordon, Watkins.

Saka at LB ofc which he's actually very good at and the squad has no other options

I would have had Ram ahead of Pickford but Ram's had so little football it's probably unwise

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is England’s 15th quarter final in all tournaments, our record in the previous 14 is Won 4 outright, Won 1 on a penalty shoot out (against Spain in Euro 96) lost three in a penalty shoot out (Portugal twice and Italy) and Lost 6 outright

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Micah Richards losing his shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't know Guehi was banned i guess it's Konsa then

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)