User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 282 of 286 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 2858

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    So basically your argument now would be

A) That the conspirators would have to know that the secret service failed in its most basic duties

B) The secret service were in on it, and that this woman has sacrificed her entire career for something which as I predicted has done absolutely nothing to give Trump a poll bounce.

As I’ve said, world of difference between skepticism of official narrative and trying to make the pieces fit into a narrative that best fits your pre existing biases.

I think the healthy skepticism train left town some time ago
    that's very garbled

I'm kind of arguing your option B except that if it was staged, we're not talking about the whole secret service - it would be a few staff acting independently - that said she will have quit because vioolence happened at a major rally on her watch, not because it was staged, because, apart from the multiple visual clues which I've pointed out elsewhere, the evidence of it being staged is concealed, through those involved understandably being silent or (in the case of the main 'perpetrator') no longer being alive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    that's very garbled

I'm kind of arguing your option B except that if it was staged, we're not talking about the whole secret service - it would be a few staff acting independently - that said she will have quit because vioolence happened at a major rally on her watch, not because it was staged, because, apart from the multiple visual clues which I've pointed out elsewhere, the evidence of it being staged is concealed, through those involved understandably being silent or (in the case of the main 'perpetrator') no longer being alive
    But they aren’t visible clues, Trump’s reaction both in pausing and his movements is totally consistent with someone just stopping because they’ve heard something. Think about it logically, if someone were to know they were going to get shot at during a speech but that it would miss them save for a flesh wound on the ear (which seems to have been caused by shattered teleprompter glass) your body language would be completely different, in that you would be bricking it in case the guy accidentally does shoot you in the head or shoulder and massively flinch at the time of the expected shot.

As I’ve said you’ve started with a conclusion and worked backwards

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump’s reaction both in pausing and his movements is totally consistent with someone just stopping because they’ve heard something.
    Being shot at is an occurrence so rare I wouldn't have the first clue how someone should naturally act. What does that even mean in this context?
    All this over-analysis of reactions and micro-gestures by people who don't have the first clue about this sort of thing is really tiresome.
    Like you said, they're starting with the assertion that it's all a conspiracy or a set up or whatever and then making up "evidence" to support that narrative.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Being shot at is an occurrence so rare I wouldn't have the first clue how someone should naturally act. What does that even mean in this context?
    All this over-analysis of reactions and micro-gestures by people who don't have the first clue about this sort of thing is really tiresome.
    Like you said, they're starting with the assertion that it's all a conspiracy or a set up or whatever and then making up "evidence" to support that narrative.
    Basically if you were expecting to get shot at your movements would be unnatural and exaggerated

His are not, this looks like someone genuinely taken by surprise. So either he’s a very good actor (I think we know that’s not true) or if there was a conspiracy (there wasn’t) he wasn’t in on it either

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But they aren’t visible clues, Trump’s reaction both in pausing and his movements is totally consistent with someone just stopping because they’ve heard something. Think about it logically, if someone were to know they were going to get shot at during a speech but that it would miss them save for a flesh wound on the ear (which seems to have been caused by shattered teleprompter glass) your body language would be completely different, in that you would be bricking it in case the guy accidentally does shoot you in the head or shoulder and massively flinch at the time of the expected shot.

As I’ve said you’ve started with a conclusion and worked backwards
    Interesting about the teleprompter glass, that actually makes things a whole lot easier, Trump has a piece of glass in his hand from a pre-smashed teleprompter, the guy shoots the teleprompter (a reasonably big target), then Trump nicks his ear with the glass and then goes through his hero routine, helped by some 'coincidentally' very short security people

Last edited by Mac76; 24-07-2024 at 02:41 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Intetesting about the teleprompter glass, that actually makes things a whole lot easier, Trump has a piece of glass in his hand from a pre-smashed teleprompter, the guy shoots the teleprompter (a reasonably big target), then Trump nicks his ear with the glass and then goes through his hero routine, helped by some 'coincidentally' very short security people

Excellent.

Now all you need is some actual evidence that any of that happened.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting about the teleprompter glass, that actually makes things a whole lot easier, Trump has a piece of glass in his hand from a pre-smashed teleprompter, the guy shoots the teleprompter (a reasonably big target), then Trump nicks his ear with the glass and then goes through his hero routine, helped by some 'coincidentally' very short security people

You're a moron.

It was an inside job but not by him.

But surely it'd be easier to use a fake blood capsule then try to cut himself with a piece of broken glass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heels up Harris has to have the most unbearable voice in politics.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    You're a moron.

It was an inside job but not by him.
    And obviously you have good evidence for that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obama finally endorses Comma-La Harris after the realisation that no one better is going to challenge her for the nomination

What an utter shit show

She’s got to run the board in swing states and she’s behind in practically everyone. Plus it’s not beyond the realms of possibility for Virginia, New Mexico, New Hampshire and Maine to go for Trump as well. Basically Harris is on the pathway to be the worst performing Democrat since Michael Dukakis.

Maybe they need to look at the primary system to put a stop to the gerontocracy, venal nitwits and unqualified imbeciles