Results 7,081 to 7,090 of 7091

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    What restrictions?

By throwing resources at it - which they obviously had to do to send a message. The people they've put in jail have pled guilty which means no trial is needed and it can be dealt with quickly. You might think the rioting is a good thing, you probably do knowing you. Most people want to live in a peaceful country though.

No I don't. But you believe that "they" are orchestrating stuff to a much higher degree than is actually the case. At most they're taking advantage of situations to feather their nests. That's not the same as them creating the situations or planning things to the degree you imagine.

I had a look. I think I agreed that there were some potential concerns. But if it's those bills they used to lock up rioters then I have no issue with that. Fuck those guys - setting fire to hotels housing families and children. Whatever you think about immigration, these are people who are mostly here because their cases haven't been processed by the previous government. And how is burning or attacking mosques a reaction to the stabbings? The kid who did it was from a nominally Christian family, he'd been brought up here and clearly has "issues". But disinformation spreads about him being Islamic and you get all this shit. The riots were an excuse for thugs to be thugs, there's nothing heroic or manly about setting fire to hotels with families in.
    They are going to let actual criminals out of jail so they can bang up people who made mean tweets. But it's all normal Letters. There will be no red line where finally you ask, well fuck, wait a minute...
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry to hear that and correct - what matters is the statistics. Wengerbabies posted an article on here with a screaming headline about a link between the jab and heart issues.
    It took me two minutes to look past that headline and see that they had to look at literally millions of people before they could find any link at all, and it was so small that the risk of heart issues from Covid itself was significantly higher than from the jab.

What reports? If you're talking about more individual cases then we have established that those are not meaningful.

I know plenty of people who got sick and/or have had long Covid. A friend of mine who is extremely fit, does a lot of running, was knocked out for months by it. Another friend has a wife who has the infamous "underlying medical conditions" and she was very ill with it. But again, individual cases aren't that relevant. The main thing I was looking at was the overall deaths compared with averages and there was a clear spike in the first wave of Covid. As I've consistently said, I believe it was a situation which required a response, I don't believe keeping everyone locked up for months on end was the correct response

Well no, because I don't accept that many innocent people have been "slaughtered". As I said the article Wengerbabies posted implying a link had a deliberately misleading headline - something you are usually scathing about. But if you have any evidence about all these people who are dropping dead and there has been a proven causal link with the vaccine then please present it.
    You would do yourself a huge favour by listening to a broad range of the epidemiologists and biologists who were respected BEFORE Pfizer decided to cash in. How can it hurt to actually listen to a broad range of expertise - some of it being ACTUAL expertise and not a sell-out for revenue share. Your vaccine doesn't prevent contagion or transmission, therefore it is NOT a vaccine. It is gene therapy manipulation. Or would you actually claim your "vaccine" DOES prevent these things? We have redefined the term vaccine and too many people are just fine with that. We either have science or we don't. If we aren't going to have science then just admit it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    You would do yourself a huge favour by listening to a broad range of the epidemiologists and biologists who were respected BEFORE Pfizer decided to cash in. How can it hurt to actually listen to a broad range of expertise - some of it being ACTUAL expertise and not a sell-out for revenue share.
    Sure. Provide some links and I'll have a look.

Your vaccine doesn't prevent contagion or transmission, therefore it is NOT a vaccine. It is gene therapy manipulation. Or would you actually claim your "vaccine" DOES prevent these things? We have redefined the term vaccine and too many people are just fine with that. We either have science or we don't. If we aren't going to have science then just admit it.
    https://www.bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o298

A study2 of covid-19 transmission within English households using data gathered in early 2021 found that even a single dose of a covid-19 vaccine reduced the likelihood of household transmission by 40-50%. This was supported by a study of household transmission among Scottish healthcare workers conducted between December 2020 and March 2021.3 Both studies analysed the impact of vaccination on transmission of the α variant of SARS-CoV-2, which was dominant at the time.

A subsequent study,4 conducted later in the course of the pandemic when the delta variant was dominant, showed vaccines had a less pronounced effect on denting onward transmission, but were still effective.
    It appears that the vaccine was less effective at reducing transmission on some variants but:

“The main point of vaccines is not to do with preventing transmission,” says Anika Singanayagam, academic clinical lecturer in adult infectious disease at Imperial College London. “The main reasons for vaccines for covid-19 is to prevent illness and death.” Therefore, we shouldn’t be too disappointed that it’s still possible to pass on the virus while vaccinated, she says, “Damping down on transmission is not a particularly easy thing with omicron.”
    So...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure. Provide some links and I'll have a look.

https://www.bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o298

It appears that the vaccine was less effective at reducing transmission on some variants but:

So...
    How many times have you caught polio dude? Or smallpox?

Why do you need the bullshit to be true. I know you don't actually believe it, but you need to be seen to believe it. Why is that? Are you afraid because you let them pump that shit into you? I understand if that's the case.

Whatever lie they sell you, you'll rush a testimonial.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many times have you caught polio dude? Or smallpox?
    Polio, smallpox and measles are all stable viruses, so once a vaccine prepares the body against them you stay protected. Flu and Covid constantly mutate - you surely remember all the different strains which went round. That took me 2 minutes to look up.
    For decades the flu vaccine has been offered to older people or those with the infamous “underlying health conditions”. But flu is still a thing.

Why do you need the bullshit to be true.
    I don’t “need” anything to be true, you asked a question which had a simple answer which you could have looked up yourself. But you’re so desperate to maintain this worldview that “they” are out to oppress and control us you ignore or deny all the facts which show they aren’t.

You can’t even admit to yourself or us you were wrong about the army on the streets, that there are not and were never curfews. Maybe if you just admitted you were wrong and stopped to consider why you’d actually learn something. But instead you continue to pretend to yourself and us that you’re the one around here who sees what’s really going on.
    You aren’t and you don’t.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Polio, smallpox and measles are all stable viruses, so once a vaccine prepares the body against them you stay protected. Flu and Covid constantly mutate - you surely remember all the different strains which went round. That took me 2 minutes to look up.
    For decades the flu vaccine has been offered to older people or those with the infamous “underlying health conditions”. But flu is still a thing.

I don’t “need” anything to be true, you asked a question which had a simple answer which you could have looked up yourself. But you’re so desperate to maintain this worldview that “they” are out to oppress and control us you ignore or deny all the facts which show they aren’t.

You can’t even admit to yourself or us you were wrong about the army on the streets, that there are not and were never curfews. Maybe if you just admitted you were wrong and stopped to consider why you’d actually learn something. But instead you continue to pretend to yourself and us that you’re the one around here who sees what’s really going on.
    You aren’t and you don’t.
    Well maybe during your research you learned a little about the common cold. Did you get your vaccine for the common cold? See what I mean? You just proved my point. Covid is a mild variation on the common cold, not the same virus but the same behavioural pattern. And the same severity. The difference being, it can exacerbate pre-existing medical conditions, so it's not to be sneezed at. But it's also a non-even for 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of individuals who are not already in a chronic state of ill-health, which is just about everyone except Americans. Anyone who was developing a "vaccine" knew this. But they called dit a vaccine anyway and even claimed it worked.

Oh my God, the army on the streets? Every fucking topic. It's the only thing you have and you cling to it like a security blanket. What's the army on the street got to do with the efficacy of the vaccine. You dishonest prick. You are trying to squeeze through the eye of a needle and you haven't got a chance. I know where you are bound unless you repent.

It's not ME, it's the noble prize winning experts in their field. Who do you have? Chris Whitty? The CEO of Pfizer? That arse who was posing as the health secretary? Can't even remember the cunt's name. You spend time beating of that clown Boris, and then you draw on the proclamations of his minions to satisfy your delusions. I know for a fucking fact you haven't glanced at the covid research that has been progressing since the whole carnival cleared out. Because that's not your thing, so keen are you to move to the next thing.

1. Fauchi and his gang funded it,
    2. The lab in China developed it and let it loose.
    3. The CCP flew the infected all around the world.
    4. The WHO took a nice big stick up the anus from their funny-eyed little friends.
    5. Big pharma saw the angle and every rule in the book was thrown out the window so they could develop their fake vaccine in recored time.
    6. Big pharma made billions, the state wrote new laws to control the population and the WHO took control of health policy for every nation on the planet.

That's how it worked. One day you'll be man enough to stand in the face of reality. But not today.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well maybe during your research you learned a little about the common cold. Did you get your vaccine for the common cold? See what I mean? You just proved my point. Covid is a mild variation on the common cold, not the same virus but the same behavioural pattern. And the same severity. The difference being, it can exacerbate pre-existing medical conditions, so it's not to be sneezed at. But it's also a non-even for 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of individuals who are not already in a chronic state of ill-health, which is just about everyone except Americans.
    This is simply incorrect. A colleague of mine who is super-fit, does hill running constantly, was knocked out by Covid for months. For me...yes, it was a non-event. I've had worse colds. My wife suffered worse but didn't need to go to hospital or anything. But you don't assess these things based on individual cases, you look at data. The figures I was looking at during the pandemic were excess deaths:

That isn't just a normal and mild variation of a cold. That told me there was "a situation" which required a response. And this is the data about the pressure on hospitals:

I have related many times my conversation with an ICU doctor who said he'd never seen anything like it before and his wife (also a doctor) told me it wasn't all old people dying, plenty of middle aged people were too. Maybe with the "underlying health conditions", but that's a lot of people in Western countries.

Anyone who was developing a "vaccine" knew this. But they called it a vaccine anyway and even claimed it worked.
    The flu vaccine is called a vaccine too and has been for years. A trait I've noticed in you is you only seem to be able to think in black and white. You seem to believe that a vaccine either has to be 100% effective and completely prevent the disease or it isn't a vaccine and it doesn't work. In reality, vaccines against flu or Covid aren't 100% effective for the reasons it took me 2 minutes to look up and they aren't claimed to be. But I've already supplied the evidence that they reduced transition and they also greatly reduced hospitalisations and deaths from Covid. That isn't an opinion, you can easily find medical papers which show that. So by that metric the vaccines worked. They just don't work like a polio vaccine does and for the reasons explained they can't do. That doesn't mean they "didn't work".

Oh my God, the army on the streets? Every fucking topic. It's the only thing you have and you cling to it like a security blanket. What's the army on the street got to do with the efficacy of the vaccine.
    Nothing. But it is a good demonstration of the way you think and how it can lead you to error. You have such a deep distrust of any authority that you read about the army delivering tests in Birmingham and because they're in uniform you leap to wild conclusions about it being to "get us used to the presence of the army on our streets". Rather than thinking that maybe they were just in uniform because they routinely wear one as part of their job. It's not the only thing I have, there's also the USPS interview. You made all kinds of wild claims about that - you said the bloke being interviewed was secretly recording as if this was damning audio which had been leaked. It wasn't. And the reality is the bloke told the agents he was recording and they said that was fine and let him continue. Again, your deep distrust of authority led you to all kinds of wild and demonstrably untrue conclusions. Third example - you claimed that the WHO admitted that the tests didn't work. It took me two minutes to find the bit on their website which literally just said you have to use them properly. The really interesting thing about you is that you don't stop to consider why you got these things wrong (even though I've told you why). You don't even admit you were wrong. So you learn nothing and here we are again with more wild claims which you haven't evidenced.

It's not ME, it's the noble prize winning experts in their field.
    OK. Then provide evidence. I provide evidence for my claims - and I could say the same, they're not my claims. I'm not an expert in this any more than you are. But I can read stuff. It was a good question why polio, measles and smallpox vaccines are close to 100% effective and flu and Covid ones are not. I didn't know either. But it didn't take me long to find out.

Who do you have? Chris Whitty? The CEO of Pfizer? That arse who was posing as the health secretary?
    I have the data on excess deaths and hospitalisations, my conversation with those doctors and the medical papers on the efficacy of the vaccine.

I know for a fucking fact you haven't glanced at the covid research that has been progressing since the whole carnival cleared out.
    OK. Then provide links. I'll look.

1. Fauchi and his gang funded it,
    2. The lab in China developed it and let it loose.
    3. The CCP flew the infected all around the world.
    4. The WHO took a nice big stick up the anus from their funny-eyed little friends.
    5. Big pharma saw the angle and every rule in the book was thrown out the window so they could develop their fake vaccine in recored time.
    6. Big pharma made billions, the state wrote new laws to control the population and the WHO took control of health policy for every nation on the planet.

That's how it worked.
    And now all you have to do is provide evidence for any of that.
    Otherwise this is just more fevered ramblings of someone who thinks that the army being in uniform is a precursor to "the army on our streets", curfews, checkpoints.
    Didn't happen. Was never going to happen. Because the underlying worldview which led you to those wild conclusions is incorrect.
    So why should we take anything you say seriously? If you have any evidence for your claims then great, please provide it. Then we can have a sensible conversation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is simply incorrect. A colleague of mine who is super-fit, does hill running constantly, was knocked out by Covid for months. For me...yes, it was a non-event. I've had worse colds. My wife suffered worse but didn't need to go to hospital or anything. But you don't assess these things based on individual cases, you look at data. The figures I was looking at during the pandemic were excess deaths:

That isn't just a normal and mild variation of a cold. That told me there was "a situation" which required a response. And this is the data about the pressure on hospitals:

I have related many times my conversation with an ICU doctor who said he'd never seen anything like it before and his wife (also a doctor) told me it wasn't all old people dying, plenty of middle aged people were too. Maybe with the "underlying health conditions", but that's a lot of people in Western countries.

The flu vaccine is called a vaccine too and has been for years. A trait I've noticed in you is you only seem to be able to think in black and white. You seem to believe that a vaccine either has to be 100% effective and completely prevent the disease or it isn't a vaccine and it doesn't work. In reality, vaccines against flu or Covid aren't 100% effective for the reasons it took me 2 minutes to look up and they aren't claimed to be. But I've already supplied the evidence that they reduced transition and they also greatly reduced hospitalisations and deaths from Covid. That isn't an opinion, you can easily find medical papers which show that. So by that metric the vaccines worked. They just don't work like a polio vaccine does and for the reasons explained they can't do. That doesn't mean they "didn't work".

Nothing. But it is a good demonstration of the way you think and how it can lead you to error. You have such a deep distrust of any authority that you read about the army delivering tests in Birmingham and because they're in uniform you leap to wild conclusions about it being to "get us used to the presence of the army on our streets". Rather than thinking that maybe they were just in uniform because they routinely wear one as part of their job. It's not the only thing I have, there's also the USPS interview. You made all kinds of wild claims about that - you said the bloke being interviewed was secretly recording as if this was damning audio which had been leaked. It wasn't. And the reality is the bloke told the agents he was recording and they said that was fine and let him continue. Again, your deep distrust of authority led you to all kinds of wild and demonstrably untrue conclusions. Third example - you claimed that the WHO admitted that the tests didn't work. It took me two minutes to find the bit on their website which literally just said you have to use them properly. The really interesting thing about you is that you don't stop to consider why you got these things wrong (even though I've told you why). You don't even admit you were wrong. So you learn nothing and here we are again with more wild claims which you haven't evidenced.

OK. Then provide evidence. I provide evidence for my claims - and I could say the same, they're not my claims. I'm not an expert in this any more than you are. But I can read stuff. It was a good question why polio, measles and smallpox vaccines are close to 100% effective and flu and Covid ones are not. I didn't know either. But it didn't take me long to find out.

I have the data on excess deaths and hospitalisations, my conversation with those doctors and the medical papers on the efficacy of the vaccine.

OK. Then provide links. I'll look.

And now all you have to do is provide evidence for any of that.
    Otherwise this is just more fevered ramblings of someone who thinks that the army being in uniform is a precursor to "the army on our streets", curfews, checkpoints.
    Didn't happen. Was never going to happen. Because the underlying worldview which led you to those wild conclusions is incorrect.
    So why should we take anything you say seriously? If you have any evidence for your claims then great, please provide it. Then we can have a sensible conversation.
    No, dude. YOU go away and actually put the leg-work in instead of quoting from approved bullshit.

Even the US intelligence agencies now accept the virus was manufactured by Fauchi's gang. That would be an EASY piece of information for you, if you were even looking. You don't want to look, you want to be told. That's why you demand - PROVE IT! In other words, spoon feed you. And if my seasoning works better than the faggots down at the BBC you might switch brands. But at no time whatsoever will you own brain be engaged. No need.

The way you push out official propaganda s if it's the gospel you claim to uphold. It is continually amazing that a (ahem) Christian can support this evil going on in the world with such unwavering conviction.

It's going to be fucking hilarious when you start telling me the truth as if you always believed it.

As for your sources, go and find the nobel proze winners who have been talking about this since 2020 - and were censored. Or hit up Rand Paul or the FBI or just about any "source" that would meet with your approval, many of which have grudgingly published the categorical proof Fauchi funded the whole show. Go and actually look and then come back and argue it was all just another bunch of coincidences. Can you do it?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's why you demand - PROVE IT!
    No. I demand you evidence it.
    "That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence" - Christopher Hitchens.
    When you make a claim it is your job to evidence it.

The way you push out official propaganda
    Your definition of propaganda is anything which doesn't confirm your worldview. During the pandemic I posted some YouTubers videos about the vaccine and because it didn't confirm what you believe you dismissed them as "propaganda".

It's going to be fucking hilarious when you start telling me the truth as if you always believed it.
    You demonstrate repeatedly that you wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you round the chops.
    You once again ignore all the examples I gave of things you got demonstrably wrong. I keep explaining why you got them wrong. You just can't admit it to yourself so you learn nothing.

go and find the nobel proze winners who have been talking about this since 2020 - and were censored
    If they were censored then how do you know about it? . But again, you're making a claim - evidence it.

Rand Paul
    What's that you say? You agree with another conspiracy theorist?

many of which have grudgingly published the categorical proof Fauchi funded the whole show.
    Excellent. As it's published it will be easy for you to supply a link then. Trouble is, every time you do I have a look and point out what bullshit it is - like the USPS interview when you claimed it was some leaked secret recording when the person being interviewed actually told the agents he was recording and he was allowed to continue . When I point stuff like that out to you, you either ignore it or just get all cross I bothered to look.

So you probably won't supply a link or if you do then it won't say what you claim - again, you're the one who said the WHO "admitted the tests don't work" when all they actually said was you have to use them properly. You're so entrenched in your worldview that "they" are out to get us that you read - and therefore misinterpret - everything through that lens. You'll be happier when they realise they're not all out to get us, you know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some people prioritise perpetual victimhood over their own happiness.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting