User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 289 of 296 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 2957

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    That may be somewhat overstating things but they certainly know they're in a race now.
    Biden vs Trump was a foregone conclusion. Harris vs Trump is going to be tight. I'm not sure she is "seriously flagging" in the polls. As you say, it's tight and we are months out from the actual election so a lot can change.
    With Biden they didn't need to do anything much. The attack vector was clear - Biden is a confused old man, you can't elect him.
    Now Trump is the confused old man - not as confused as Biden was but he rambles and slurs. Someone younger should find him easier to debate.

That is far from clear right now.

Agreed, but I don't think he seriously expected to win in 2016. Now he does and the people around him are for more geared up to set policy from day one and I don't like some of the things I'm hearing from them.
    The problem is the polls tend to skew Democrat (shy Trump voter) so if they are head to head, this potentially gives Trump a three or four point lead and when the Electoral college already favours him, he’s not in Obama in 2008 territory but he’s inching closer to Obama in 2012 territory.

It’s not inconceivable that she wins, that she is not going to be president is clearly my considered opinion.

People around Trump might have plans but it doesn’t matter, what matters is how capable they are of bringing about change. Trump had far more competent people around him in his first term and yet despite controlling both houses for the first two years of his presidency he couldn’t even repeal Obamacare.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    It’s not inconceivable that she wins, that she is not going to be president is clearly my considered opinion.
    With Biden vs Trump it was clear to me. Harris vs Trump is less clear.
    I'm beginning to believe she has a real chance but that might just be YouTube algorithms showing me stuff which tells me what I want to hear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The MAGA lot are panicking a bit now they’re up against an opponent who could actually beat Trump
    Oh FFS!. Why would you even say that? Who are you trying to convince? Yourself?

It's an absolute landslide, like last time. We just need to figure out what their methods are going to be for denying the people their vote. And ye, I know there are zombies who will vote for this brandead bitch regardless, but that's always the case. o 20 million there. Long way to get to 81 million. Not saying they can't find a scam.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With Biden vs Trump it was clear to me. Harris vs Trump is less clear.
    I'm beginning to believe she has a real chance but that might just be YouTube algorithms showing me stuff which tells me what I want to hear.
    So fucking stupid. Okay then.

Give me her top 10 policies.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just watched the debate. Kamala is awful.

ABC were atrocious.

Not as entertaining as the Biden debate.

Trump really is the only hope, it won't help much but there really is no other option.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

34 year old childless woman, her opinion is worthless.

lol that she signs is as a "cat lady" seems she's happy for her cats to become some illegals dinner. Sad!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think your trolling ability is actually getting worse .
    Dude, the key is to not make it so obvious you're trolling. Do better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like we import too much culturally from America, it’s nice to see things the other way round. It feels like Haitians eat cats is just a rebranding of Romanians eat Swans.

Statistics actually show that first generation immigrants to the US from Africa or the Caribbean tend to massively outperform African-Americans in terms of both academic achievement and wages. It shits on both the idea that America is inherently racist and that as white supremacists claim, black people are genetically inferior. Most disparity between races is either cultural or about poverty.
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 11-09-2024 at 08:40 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    So fucking stupid. Okay then.

Give me her top 10 policies.
    What has that got to do with what I said? I just said it's close, which it is.

It's an absolute landslide, like last time.
    No it isn't and no it wasn't. Once again you talk about "them". Yes yes, "they" fixed the last election. I guess "they" forgot to in 2016.
    Unfortunately your evidence for this is a website which was a box-set of conspiracy nonsense. Anyone can make a claim. Every time those claims were tested in court - a place where you actually need to provide evidence and prove things, not just say stuff - it was thrown out.
    Again, the interview with the USPS bloke - and your take on it - is telling. You heard it and your distrust of authority is so entrenched that you heard things which just weren't there.