Hateful little man.
    you are indeed but no problem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    you are indeed but no problem
    And you have the blood of hundreds of millions past on your hands, and hundreds of millions to come. You are the definition of evil. So how does that stack up? There is no forgiveness for marxists. You know what you are and yet you are still it. Literally anti-humanitarian and therefore anti-God. And anti his son. You are one of the many anti-Christs, to play a small but vital role. To oppose anyone, without reward or favour and just from subservience, who speaks in favour of humanity. You are the enemy of everything that was ever good or can be good.
    Last edited by Niall_Quinn; 14-09-2024 at 06:27 PM.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    It does "look bad", but only because people with a certain agenda can scream headlines about ROBBING PENSIONERS.
    Some of those pensioners are bloody millionaires, they don't need extra benefits!
    The only debate for me is where the line is. And some of the things I've heard make me think it is too low and they are removing the benefit from some people who do actually need it.
    Evil. You are fucking evil. Right there, in the open, unabashed. I actually know one of these "rich" pensioners who doesn't have a pot to piss in and only survives by the grace of her raising a non-evil family (which you couldn't possibly understand, so skip it). And she will have the winter fuel "benefit" (as in give back the stolen money) allowance cancelled because she's "rich" because her family knows what it is to be an actual family. It's absolutely pathetic you consider yourself to be a Christian. And insult to all Christians and an direct insult to me. Where's your shame?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    That's specifically why I voted for them.
    What troll name would you like, Mr shit under my shoe?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Hateful little man.
    Isn't it? And for sure the first to scream if his arse was under the hammer. And yet the 20% can't be persuaded. Which is why my argument for getting rid of government holds so much weight. If you don't want 20% of the population, the mentally retarded in effect, to dictate your life - get rid of government and then they can't.

Anyway, when they turn up at my door I'll fight them and either die or previal. And if anyone who is a bystander has any kind of self dignity, they help me smash them.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I actually know one of these "rich" pensioners who doesn't have a pot to piss in
    Then they're not rich.

This is a good example of your biases affecting your ability to understand what someone else is saying and then "going off on one" based on what you imagine they said. It's the same error which led you to listen to an interview between a USPS worker and some agents and claim it was a secret recording when the USPS worker told the agents he was recording and was allowed to continue. But your brain couldn't process that bit because AUTHORITY BAD. You're not unintelligent, but your understanding and reasoning ability is massively affected by this. I do keep explaining this to you and it just bounces off you. Ho hum.

What I actually said is I don't think millionaire pensioners should be getting extra benefits. And by that I don't mean someone who lives in a fairly modest house which, because of the insanity of the housing market, happens to be worth a million. If a person in that situation has a small income then yes of course they should be getting the benefit. You literally quoted the part of my post where I said:

some of the things I've heard make me think it is too low and they are removing the benefit from some people who do actually need it.
    But, again, your brain ignored that part and you start screaming about what an evil bastard I am and how I want benefits to be removed from people who need them. Do try to read and respond to what I actually say and not what you happen to imagine I did, there's a good chap

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then they're not rich.

This is a good example of your biases affecting your ability to understand what someone else is saying and then "going off on one" based on what you imagine they said. It's the same error which led you to listen to an interview between a USPS worker and some agents and claim it was a secret recording when the USPS worker told the agents he was recording and was allowed to continue. But your brain couldn't process that bit because AUTHORITY BAD. You're not unintelligent, but your understanding and reasoning ability is massively affected by this. I do keep explaining this to you and it just bounces off you. Ho hum.

What I actually said is I don't think millionaire pensioners should be getting extra benefits. And by that I don't mean someone who lives in a fairly modest house which, because of the insanity of the housing market, happens to be worth a million. If a person in that situation has a small income then yes of course they should be getting the benefit. You literally quoted the part of my post where I said:

But, again, your brain ignored that part and you start screaming about what an evil bastard I am and how I want benefits to be removed from people who need them. Do try to read and respond to what I actually say and not what you happen to imagine I did, there's a good chap
    Bullshit. You introduced the word "millionaire" to apply edge cases as an excuse to bat away the real effects of this horrific policy. And now you are trying to pin your strange "Christian" behaviour on my supposed inability to see you for what you are. A poser extraordinaire. The most ridiculous aspect of this is government itself. What they have really withdrawn is handing back some of the money stolen in the first place. Pensioners would need a handout to stay warm if they hadn't been robbed all their working lives. It's yet another example of why government is the very expression of evil. And I could explain that in the finest detail to a point where it was indisputable, except to somebody who is utterly in thrall and has no mind of their own. You only answered me because you know I picked up the rock, and you don't want to be seen for what you are, not by me, but by the people you helplessly pander to for virtue points. Anyone who finds government even slightly reasonable or marginally explainable in this has a lot of explaining to do to themselves, should they ever rustle up a moment of genuine self reflection.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Bullshit. You introduced the word "millionaire" to apply edge cases as an excuse to bat away the real effects of this horrific policy.
    I previously said rich. The person you describe isn’t rich.
    Millionaires are rich but obviously you don’t have to be a millionaire to be rich.

All I’m saying is that the PRINCIPLE of means testing benefits is sound. That doesn’t mean I think this is a good policy. You literally quoted the part of my post in which I said it wasn’t when replying about what an evil bastard I am for wanting pensioners who are poor to freeze to death this winter. You may be surprised to hear I don’t want that, and if you’d read what I actually said rather than what you’ve imagined I did then you’d know that.

The rest of your post is your usual rant about how bad government is and tax is theft and blah blah.
    Separate discussion. This discussion is about this specific policy. Once again for the cheap seats, I don’t object to the principle of this being means tested, but it does sound like the way they’re doing it in this instance will remove the benefit from people who genuinely need it. Which is a bad thing.

I imagine you will now claim I’m trying to wriggle out of my previous position when all I’m actually doing is reiterating it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I previously said rich. The person you describe isn’t rich.
    Millionaires are rich but obviously you don’t have to be a millionaire to be rich.

All I’m saying is that the PRINCIPLE of means testing benefits is sound. That doesn’t mean I think this is a good policy. You literally quoted the part of my post in which I said it wasn’t when replying about what an evil bastard I am for wanting pensioners who are poor to freeze to death this winter. You may be surprised to hear I don’t want that, and if you’d read what I actually said rather than what you’ve imagined I did then you’d know that.

The rest of your post is your usual rant about how bad government is and tax is theft and blah blah.
    Separate discussion. This discussion is about this specific policy. Once again for the cheap seats, I don’t object to the principle of this being means tested, but it does sound like the way they’re doing it in this instance will remove the benefit from people who genuinely need it. Which is a bad thing.

I imagine you will now claim I’m trying to wriggle out of my previous position when all I’m actually doing is reiterating it.
    A million ain't what it used to be.

Also many of these "millionaires" may just be property millionaires, they are not rich at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    A million ain't what it used to be.

Also many of these "millionaires" may just be property millionaires, they are not rich at all.
    Well the determination is made by your income from state and other pensions not the value of your assets

And no a millionaire isn’t what it was, but it’s still safe to say they don’t need subsidy for heating bills

I don’t want anyone going cold because they can’t afford heating, I also think the cut off has been set low. But let’s not pretend that by some considerable distance, pensioners aren’t the most likely recipients of state benefits and tax subsidies.

And let’s not pretend that the reason for this, is Not because a) there’s more of them than any other single age bracket and b) they are more likely to vote than the rest of us.
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; Yesterday at 08:00 AM.