User Tag List

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Abu Dhabi United Group (also known as Manchester City) vs Arsenal, September 22nd 2024, KO 16:30 (GMT)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Listening to Sky, it appears it's down to Arsenal to figure out when the ref is going to cheat and react accordingly. Makes perfect sense. If cheating is integral.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Well, brown people with a lot of money have contracts with white people who are corrupt. Do I need ot go on? I'm happy to explain it to you. Let me know..
    I've never bought into the conspiracy stuff - I guess I'm a bit of an idealist and why would there be any big anti-Arsenal conspiracy? Why us?
    And the answer is that right now we are the threat to City.
    So while I don't believe the powers that be are inherently anti-Arsenal - that seems improbable, every set of fans feels they're being unfairly treated. But I can believe that City are throwing money around behind the scenes and that is affecting things. 2 games this season we've had a player sent off for an offence that other clubs aren't punished for. Both times it has cost us points. And today when that didn't work they just kept playing till City scored.

And of course the press will continue to suck City and Guardiola's cocks - talking no doubt tbout their resiliance, the late goal - stuff of champions, you know.
    And blithely ignoring the fact that the thumb is so firmly down on City's side of the scales to render any attempt to beat them an exercise in futility.
    Fuck the lot of them, frankly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First three away games of season, villa spurs & city. 7 points out of 9 which we would all have taken. Gutted to have been seconds away from 9/9 but we win that game with 11

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right we've got those 3 fuckers out of the way who's next?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I've never bought into the conspiracy stuff - I guess I'm a bit of an idealist and why would there be any big anti-Arsenal conspiracy? Why us?
    So while I don't believe the powers that be are inherently anti-Arsenal - that seems improbable, every set of fans feels they're being unfairly treated. But I can believe that City are throwing money around behind the scenes and that is affecting things. 2 games this season we've had a player sent off for an offence that other clubs aren't punished for. Both times it has cost us points. And today when that didn't work they just kept playing till City scored.

And of course the press will continue to suck City and Guardiola's cocks - talking no doubt tbout their resiliance, the late goal - stuff of champions, you know.
    And blithely ignoring the fact that the thumb is so firmly down on City's side of the scales to render any attempt to beat them an exercise in futility.
    It's not always even a brown envelope, Oliver is literally on City's payroll.

He was paid 20k to ref a game in the UAE.

They're not even trying to hide it.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post

Interesting because I actually reject conspiracy theories because I’m not an idealist. Conspiracy Theories are the refuge of those who believe that the ideal world they want is being prevented by the contrivance of others.

I also state that the most convincing conspiracies are cover ups in order to brush under the carpet the undesirable and the fuck up. But this is looking more and more brazen, like Pakistani bowlers throwing deliberate wides and no balls as part of a batting scam.
    It’s nothing on a level that can’t be explained away because even if all was fair, you’d still have inconsistency because you’re dealing with human beings.

Michael Oliver needs to explain two things, a) why was Jeremy Doku not booked and b) why after 7 minutes of added time was it deemed necessary to add on further time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Interesting because I actually reject conspiracy theories because I’m not an idealist. Conspiracy Theories are the refuge of those who believe that the ideal world they want is being prevented by the contrivance of others.
    By idealist I mean I generally think the best of people and that people are honest - I know in real life that often isn't the case, but I'm always slightly surprised when I find people aren't. So I generally like to think the game is honest - I mean what's the bloody point if it isn't? What's the point in watching? I mean, I generally don't watch but that isn't why.

But with the amount of money sloshing around in football it's hard to believe that there isn't some corruption - it's corruption, not conspiracy. There's no big conspiracy in the FA to keep Man City at the top, but are City paying people to pull strings and make decisions (or not) and influence results. Highly plausible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one is a bad person in their own mind, they are either justified or it’s a lapse of judgement/moment of weakness.

They might even feel ashamed/disgusted with themselves at first, but they’ll find a way of living with what they do.

That’s human beings. Only a small amount are absolutely fucking rotters…the rest of us are malleable, too often lack the courage of our convictions and can find ways of pulling the wool over our own eyes.