User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Clown World thread: for all the non-thread worthy bullshit going on in today's brave new world

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    I think there is a difference qualitatively between saying racist things and being a racist

It’s not a moral distinction, it’s just one in fact. Some people can just be arseholes and like to be offensive for the sake of it.

Some people genuinely buy into certain beliefs about racial superiority. Hitler wasn’t trolling, he genuinely bought into the idea of racial hygiene - and that because Jews are an amalgam race that formed from religion, he saw racial impurity and infection (medicalised terms) and that the Aryans were the only race that had not allowed itself to be polluted by miscegenation.

Does this guy genuinely think himself superior to people of different skin colour, or like with the conspiracy tropes is it just a way of getting a reaction from people?
    Hitler was a politician. Enough said. No different to the rest of them. He said whatever it took to maintain power, and he did the same. He's earmarked because we fought him in a war. Otherwise he'd just be Saddam Hussein - before we fought him in a war. Our man in Germany. When he failed to become our man then he was Godwin's Law. ALL politicians see themselves as superior. They make decisions and then pass those decision upon living, breathing, human beings. As if they have the first fucking clue about the people they are passing their self-serving laws upon. It's all a scam and has always been a scam. The King is dead, long live the King in a different cloak. Cast your vote for whoever is already decided. Then piss off for 5 years and if we end up gassing 6 million Jews or vaporising 2 million Iraqis then see you in 5 years. Nothing wrong with Hitler, as far as politicians go. He was mainstream. American, British and Dutch banks loved him. Time Magazine fawned over him. Swell guy and all that, especially if you were part of the eugenics movement that was founded in America. Well, then the dude went a bit too far. Now he's Michael Myers. Cautionary tales.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's "The Science" dude. Actual science is soooooo 2020 (and every year before that)

Marxists don't need science and cowards won't stand up to marxists.

Listen to their silence.

But if you said modern pop singers can't sing without autotune, they'd be right here, making a case.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    It's "The Science" dude. Actual science is soooooo 2020 (and every year before that)

Marxists don't need science and cowards won't stand up to marxists.

Listen to their silence.

But if you said modern pop singers can't sing without autotune, they'd be right here, making a case.
    But what about pregnant post-menopausal men? I'm triggered by this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    But what about pregnant post-menopausal men? I'm triggered by this.
    Apart from them, my point still stands. And blokes in women boxing. And shit like that. All those hairy individuals who are definitely women, I 100% support them and expect you to reward my virtue signalling - send money, I suppose, or at least clicks. Definitely don't be ragging on me because you are having a a baby with your male womb. Congrats by the way. If it's a boy what are you going to call it? Mohammed?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t think that’s anything to laugh about, this judge has set a precedent in Australia that the feelings of a middle aged man who decided he was a woman back in 2017, not only that but has given himself the most cheap and vulgar name. Is more important than that of actual women

The judge has unilaterally decided to turn his back on science and claim that sex is changeable.

I bet if you offered this person a trans space within the site, he’d get angry because we are not validating him as a woman

This is one of the key reasons I turned my back on the left, the utter moral confusion of what it deems progressive. I’m no feminist, but the reason sports, changing rooms, loos and the prison estate are segregated is to promote safety for women. And all you get with changing rooms is the glib argument that well there’s nothing stopping men from using women’s loos and changing rooms already.

And this is before you get to the dystopia of sending children down an irreversible medical pathway, and determining that simply discussing why they feel the way they do in therapy is an attempt at conversion.

But apparently that makes me a transphobe and a bigot to say this. If people genuinely think they will be happier living as though they were the opposite sex all power to them, they deserve not to be harassed, ridiculed or face discrimination either in the work place, health care or anything like that. When they demand that they are indistinguishable regardless of whether they’ve had any treatment or just “socially transition” then there’s a problem.

Could go on about the sad tragedy that is Trans men, but frankly they in the main just have my sympathy because they aren’t encroaching on other people’s space.
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 23-08-2024 at 09:51 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t think that’s anything to laugh about
    I was laughing at the absurdity of it all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I was laughing at the absurdity of it all.
    I’m not really having a dig at you, just the whole thing upsets me. Fuck knows how the average woman feels. Well the average woman I’ve spoken to, doesn’t feel comfortable sharing their spaces with the Roxy Tickles of this world, and get fed up of being bullied into staying quiet about it.

I feel I’m being gaslit by these people “Oh trans people just want to be able to live their lives”. No what you want is to use the law to force people to validate your identity.

Apparently he claimed he didn’t feel comfortable in the male changing rooms? Does he assume any of us do? Always some middle aged guy standing bollock naked….put it away mate.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the average woman I’ve spoken to, doesn’t feel comfortable sharing their spaces with the Roxy Tickles of this world, and get fed up of being bullied into staying quiet about it.
    Is there really an avalanche of perverted men who are putting on wigs and claiming they identify as a woman to access women's changing rooms?
    I'm not saying it's never happened but I'd suggest it's pretty rare, maybe even vanishingly so.