Page 103 of 173 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1723

Thread: Summer Transfer Shit and Everything Else

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    OK, so maybe saying it's a Citeh-Liverpool race is pushing the envelope a bit, but apparently Salah and Nunez have formed a pretty good partnership in pre-season, if that gets up and running early they'll be pretty dangerous and with Caicedo in there it will have them working exponentially better in midfield
    I think if Nunez has shaken off his first season cobwebs and becomes the player his price tag suggests he is, I think Liverpool will be very dangerous. Their options in attack are very good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We wont be in the race I think mostly because our manager wont play the best players available to him when needed. Ben White has no place in the first 11 but as a back-up CB to Gabriel and Saliba. He is not a RB and we need better options there. LB also needs sorting, I cant make up my mind if our fragile LB Tierney is being misused or is just not that good. He came on in the Shield and immediately was the culprit in the City goal. Zinchenko is great going forward but not defensively. Timber has to be the default there simply because he is better in defence, but we cannot carry 2 surplus LB`s in a numbers limited squad. Midfield is improved vastly simply by having Xhaka not there but not amongst the best 4 in the league IMO. We have no convincing goal scorer so we will do well to make 4th.

CL exit by February if it happens will almost certainly tell us if we are contenders or make believe. I have no faith in Arteta to improve our lot.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Misanthrope means seeing no value in other people

It would be easier to call him a simpleton

I think he must be retarded, he makes Smith Rowe seem like an intellectual powerhouse
    You again? Serendipity if i chose the wrong word there. It applies when you think about it. You improve your language skills by interaction. But you dont think, do you?. You just want to engage in verbal duels with total strangers. Get help
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    We wont be in the race I think mostly because our manager wont play the best players available to him when needed. Ben White has no place in the first 11 but as a back-up CB to Gabriel and Saliba. He is not a RB and we need better options there. LB also needs sorting, I cant make up my mind if our fragile LB Tierney is being misused or is just not that good. He came on in the Shield and immediately was the culprit in the City goal. Zinchenko is great going forward but not defensively. Timber has to be the default there simply because he is better in defence, but we cannot carry 2 surplus LB`s in a numbers limited squad. Midfield is improved vastly simply by having Xhaka not there but not amongst the best 4 in the league IMO. We have no convincing goal scorer so we will do well to make 4th.

CL exit by February if it happens will almost certainly tell us if we are contenders or make believe. I have no faith in Arteta to improve our lot.
    If we don’t finish 4th, then Arteta will be shown the door. In fact I think he could be shown the door if there isn’t a sustained title challenge given he’s been allowed to spend so much of Tom Selleck’s money….he’s going to want a return.

Which just goes to show that behind every cloud is a silver lining. And that’s not even being frustrated with man’s tactics lack of rotation. I just think he’s a cunt with no personality. He could win the treble this year (well no he couldn’t…it’s beyond his ability) and I’d still despise him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just read that Caicedo is having second thoughts on Liverpool and prefers Chelsea.

Quality player but this guy seems like a bit of a mercenary rat with how he’s tried to get out of Brighton since January.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Just read that Caicedo is having second thoughts on Liverpool and prefers Chelsea.

Quality player but this guy seems like a bit of a mercenary rat with how he’s tried to get out of Brighton since January.

Think there’s either misinformation or chicanery going on somewhere in a lot of reporting

Chelsea haven’t given up on Caicedo even though Liverpool have had a fee agreed. Similar with reports about Kane, first off saying he wants to stay and then being waylaid outside Stanstead and being told not to board a flight to Deutschland

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Think there’s either misinformation or chicanery going on somewhere in a lot of reporting

Chelsea haven’t given up on Caicedo even though Liverpool have had a fee agreed. Similar with reports about Kane, first off saying he wants to stay and then being waylaid outside Stanstead and being told not to board a flight to Deutschland
    No it's genuine.

He would rather go to chelsea and they are doing their best to gazump liverpool

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post

That's why I'm glad we didn't get him tbh.

He was begging Brighton to let him join us in January, he must've given pool some indication he would join them for them to bid, now he loves Chelsea.... ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KSE Comedy Club View Post
    No it's genuine.

He would rather go to chelsea and they are doing their best to gazump liverpool
    I think from what I’ve seen is that he gave his word to Chelsea (verbally agreed a contract with them back in May)

But Chelsea may not offer what Liverpool are offering

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KSE Comedy Club View Post
    That's why I'm glad we didn't get him tbh.

He was begging Brighton to let him join us in January, he must've given pool some indication he would join them for them to bid, now he loves Chelsea.... ?

You don’t want to get a player who is miles better than Partey let alone Rice because he is fickle with his affections??

Most likely about wanting to stay in London