User Tag List

Page 1051 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 515519511001104110491050105110521053106111011151 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,510 of 14035

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the Tea Lady next on the chopping block?

What about the security guard for the training ground?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well no but this is fairly standard for when a manager leaves. Everyone involved with the first team was under Wenger’s watch. The new bloke will definitely want his own crew around him and in every corner of the club. Someone like Akers probably wouldn’t fit in because he’s so old school.

Now is not the time to be sentimental.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Oh right. Weird.

You should try watching him play.
    I have watched him pay and I don't rate him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Beggars can't be choosers with our defence. Holding's one of the better ones so far. Let's hope we don't hear any genuinely worrying news like Mustafi signing an extension.
    We're entering a new dawn, maybe we could have bought in somebody better. In the old regime, I might have agreed with you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermerree View Post
    We're entering a new dawn, maybe we could have bought in somebody better. In the old regime, I might have agreed with you.
    Yeah but we aren't buying 5 new defenders at the dawn of this dawn. Holding is young and he hasn't been around Wenger long enough to suffer major damage. Same with that Greek kid Stavros, or whatever his name is.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Yeah but we aren't buying 5 new defenders at the dawn of this dawn. Holding is young and he hasn't been around Wenger long enough to suffer major damage. Same with that Greek kid Stavros, or whatever his name is.
    Stavros Snuffleupagus
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Stavros Snuffleupagus
    I like the look of him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not totally sold on Holding either but he's definitely shown enough to suggest that under a better coach he can develop into a top CB. He had a good first season but I think he's struggled at times this year but in fairness to him the same can be said for every member of our defence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Season out on loan would do him good. He needs to be playing regularly, but I do think he has potential.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner23 View Post
    Season out on loan would do him good. He needs to be playing regularly, but I do think he has potential.
    I agree, he just needs to play week in week out to learn. you don't gain experience by just training and sitting on a bench. I think a year in the championship (as I don't think another Premier League club will look to take him on loan) will do him a lot of good.