Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1391

Thread: Summer Transfer Shit and Everything Else

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post
    Holding to Palace for 4 Million.

How much are they paying for his hairpiece ?
    It's not a lot of money for an experienced PL CB, who is English, but I'm not going to moan too much about it, his recent perfomances haven't been great tbh

A good servant to the club though and I wish him well

oh and it's not a hairpiece, he had a transplant - and so would you if you were going bald and had the money

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    It's not a lot of money for an experienced PL CB, who is English, but I'm not going to moan too much about it, his recent perfomances haven't been great tbh

oh and it's not a hairpiece, he had a transplant - and so would you if you were going bald and had the money

I personally wouldn’t, I can understand why people do…but just like with going grey which I am in places it wouldn’t bother me. I often shave my hair so it’s incredibly short anyway.

In fact I wish I was going bald, my hair is ridiculously thick….they should stop using uygar hair to make wigs and use mine instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal are the worst sellers.

Levy would have got 10 million for Holding and a 20% sell on fee.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post
    Arsenal are the worst sellers.

Levy would have got 10 million for Holding and a 20% sell on fee.

Would he?. I think he’d have ended up lumbered with the player where no club would have paid ten million for him

Brass tacks here. Holding is about league one quality. He’s not good at defending set pieces, has zero pace and zero ball control skills. You can’t just say “oh we should be getting this much for this player” when no one in their right mind will pay it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sad to see Holding go. Probably been my favorite player over the last few years, despite being pretty limited.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post

Damn fuckin right I'd get a hair transplant if I started going bald. 100%. Some of them look amazing, man. Wouldn't mind going grey, already am a wee bit at the side, but baldy??? Absolutely fuckin not. I've got a funny shaped heid, ffs. Mates would hum the Crystal Maze theme tune whenever they saw me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rob Holding was worth every penny with that 2017 FA Cup final performance.

Good luck to him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mandela8 View Post
    Damn fuckin right I'd get a hair transplant if I started going bald. 100%. Some of them look amazing, man. Wouldn't mind going grey, already am a wee bit at the side, but baldy??? Absolutely fuckin not. I've got a funny shaped heid, ffs. Mates would hum the Crystal Maze theme tune whenever they saw me.

I have the kind of face that wouldn't suit being bald at all, am just hoping I can keep hold of it, as no way can I afford a transplant

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lokonga has been loaned to Luton.

Pitiful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Lokonga has been loaned to Luton.

Pitiful.

I do think we are a bit harsh on our club over the player sales but ultimately you can’t make clubs buy rubbish for big amounts. Tierney is the only one I’m slightly surprised by. The thing is most clubs can’t afford players at this late stage, that’s why there’s a lot of loan deals going on.

Brighton weren’t going to spend twenty million on Lokonga, that was fanciful

End of the day if the player proves themselves on loan, we should get a reasonable transfer fee for them if they don’t…then the wasted money was buying them in the first place