Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1723

Thread: Summer Transfer Shit and Everything Else

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    I think they absolutely will win the league again next season
    Given the general level of accuracy of your predictions, this gives me real hope

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arteta’s fetish for defenders who can play more than one position is getting a bit silly now. Haven’t seen enough of Calafiori to know how good he is but we’ve spent so much at back in recent years and it’s got us to the point where we have the best defence in the league so you’d think that would be enough. I don’t even think Kiwior is that bad so unless he just isn’t happy in this country I think it’s weird that we could replace him so soon.

We need a striker, winger and also a CM. I know we have to get rid of a few first but these are the positions that can win us the league.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Given the general level of accuracy of your predictions, this gives me real hope
    Whilst I think it’s never clever for people in glass houses to throw stones, you don’t seem to mind being covered in shattered glass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Arteta’s fetish for defenders who can play more than one position is getting a bit silly now. Haven’t seen enough of Calafiori to know how good he is but we’ve spent so much at back in recent years and it’s got us to the point where we have the best defence in the league so you’d think that would be enough. I don’t even think Kiwior is that bad so unless he just isn’t happy in this country I think it’s weird that we could replace him so soon.

We need a striker, winger and also a CM. I know we have to get rid of a few first but these are the positions that can win us the league.
    Spot on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whilst I think it’s never clever for people in glass houses to throw stones, you don’t seem to mind being covered in shattered glass.
    No idea what you're talking about - i avoid predicting things much, it's you who, as has been pointed out to you on many occasions on this board, keeps predicting major things and gets it wrong every time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No idea what you're talking about - i avoid predicting things much, it's you who, as has been pointed out to you on many occasions on this board, keeps predicting major things and gets it wrong every time
    I was talking about your opinions in general

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was talking about your opinions in general
    and i was (actually) joking about the poor record of your predicitons, but it went way over your head i think

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think they absolutely will win the league again next season. Even if we sign the players we need they will be favourites and there is no one else who realistically can challenge at this moment in time
    Agreed

Unlike in international competitions when there are multiple potential winners

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and i was (actually) joking about the poor record of your predicitons, but it went way over your head i think
    And predictions are opinions, and a lot of yours range from ridiculous to objectively false. Thus my original response.

And with you being also painfully unfunny, it would also be hard to know when you’re telling a joke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Agreed

Unlike in international competitions when there are multiple potential winners
    Which international competitions are these?.