User Tag List

Page 1354 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 354854125413041344135213531354135513561364 ... LastLast
Results 13,531 to 13,540 of 14035

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    corrected for you

I would never be that complacent - don't forget they came very close to winning the CL and while I know you'll say the fact they lost that proves it, we can't rely on it forever

I'd still much rather it was the good old days of their flirting with relegation

I was far more nervous (and proven correct to be so) when Bayern Munich were playing Chelsea in 2012 than the 2019 final. I still regard that game as the most upsetting non Arsenal game I’ve ever watched. Never occurred to me once that Spurs could win that game, don’t get me wrong I celebrated the second goal from Divock Origi but even when Spurs had that good spell in the second half never felt like they were at risk of coming back into it.

2021 final? Well Chelsea had won it already, so there was nothing they could do to hurt me anymore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't care less about Chelsea winning it, but as for the Liverpool/Spuds game, I daren't even check the score until the next morning when i braced myself and looked at about 10am

I still think we should have a statue of Klopp outside the Emirates for preventing the apocalypse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't care less about Chelsea winning it, but as for the Liverpool/Spuds game, I daren't even check the score until the next morning when i braced myself and looked at about 10am

I still think we should have a statue of Klopp outside the Emirates for preventing the apocalypse

Really??

For me the competition was sullied by Chelsea winning it. For me it was almost our destiny to be the first club in London to win the European cup and that scummy piece of Shit club forever robbed us of it with their financial doping.

I don’t like Spurs because they are our north london rivals, outside of geography I don’t really have a beef with them. I absolutely don’t want them winning anything and always want to beat them. But with Chelsea it’s not tribal, I viscerally despise that club…it absolutely epitomises everything that’s wrong with the game. Fans are knuckle dragging scumbags and it’s a club that operates without any kind of class.

I’d get far more pleasure from Chelsea getting relegated, in fact don’t want spurs relegated at all. I love the NLD…winning those games are incredibly enjoyable and the atmosphere and tradition surrounding it are irreplaceable

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Really??

For me the competition was sullied by Chelsea winning it. For me it was almost our destiny to be the first club in London to win the European cup and that scummy piece of Shit club forever robbed us of it with their financial doping.

I don’t like Spurs because they are our north london rivals, outside of geography I don’t really have a beef with them. I absolutely don’t want them winning anything and always want to beat them. But with Chelsea it’s not tribal, I viscerally despise that club…it absolutely epitomises everything that’s wrong with the game. Fans are knuckle dragging scumbags and it’s a club that operates without any kind of class.
    Your comments about Spuds show you aren't a real Arsenal fan, you should hate them to your very core

As for Chelsea, sure i know they have some nasty fans and Abramovic brought in the big-money era but i still quite liked some of the players - I was pleased for Di Matteo for example, though I realise they treateed him pretty badly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your comments about Spuds show you aren't a real Arsenal fan, you should hate them to your very core

As for Chelsea, sure i know they have some nasty fans and Abramovic brought in the big-money era but i still quite liked some of the players - I was pleased for Di Matteo for example, though I realise they treateed him pretty badly

Don’t be a twat all your life

Proper Arsenal fan?? Are you fucking 12??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Don’t be a twat all your life

Proper Arsenal fan?? Are you fucking 12??
    well the smiley face was an attempt to show i was saying it in humour but i forgot you don't have a sense of humour, sorry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well the smiley face was an attempt to show i was saying it in humour but i forgot you don't have a sense of humour, sorry
    I’m afraid to say that finding you funny or not is not exactly a litmus test for whether someone has a sense of humour. Given that usually you’re about as funny as Childhood polio.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Totally agree. The night the scum beat Ajax 3-2 was my birthday. It was the worst fucking birthday ever. Also, like you, I could not check the CL final score until the next day. It was the stuff of nightmares!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippy View Post
    Totally agree. The night the scum beat Ajax 3-2 was my birthday. It was the worst fucking birthday ever. Also, like you, I could not check the CL final score until the next day. It was the stuff of nightmares!
    Yeah, I remember that evening knowing the final was going on, but just trying to put it out of my mind, it just doesn't bear thinking about what it would have been like if they'd won it ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I remember that evening knowing the final was going on, but just trying to put it out of my mind, it just doesn't bear thinking about what it would have been like if they'd won it ..
    Hence your comment regarding the Klopp statue

Them getting so close to winning the CL has made me paranoid because it was so painful, especially the three weeks gap waiting for the final. I never want them to be in the top 4 again to alleviate my paranoia

I probaly need to get out more