Page 16 of 188 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Honest Frank the Muppet and other Chavs sh!t

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    Cashley needs to STFU
    It's amazing how the Sun know exactly what was said behind closed doors. They didn't even bother with a "a source told The Sun"...they just went for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The coverage Sky are giving to the Chelsea old boys club is cringe worthy. AVB has seen they're not up to much cop and wants to try something different, big deal. He didn't sign Torres either so it's not his fault he's been lumbered with a 50m burden on his back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    The coverage Sky are giving to the Chelsea old boys club is cringe worthy. AVB has seen they're not up to much cop and wants to try something different, big deal. He didn't sign Torres either so it's not his fault he's been lumbered with a 50m burden on his back.
    If Sky want to give lots of attention to chavs as they fuck up their season, I'd regard that as a welcome breather from listening to doom and gloom about us. And if they love chavs and have to watch as they tumble down the PL rankings, all the better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPeck View Post
    If Sky want to give lots of attention to chavs as they fuck up their season, I'd regard that as a welcome breather from listening to doom and gloom about us. And if they love chavs and have to watch as they tumble down the PL rankings, all the better.
    Yep let chavs take all the crap tbh.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ray Wilkins was on SSN, saying they miss the best leader in the country, doesn't understand why Lampard and Essien didn't start and didn't understand why Ashley didn't start, as he is one of the best leftbacks in the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    It's amazing how the Sun know exactly what was said behind closed doors. They didn't even bother with a "a source told The Sun"...they just went for it.
    Never meant it to sund like i thought the Article was true, just said cashley needs to stfu(in general)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    Never meant it to sund like i thought the Article was true, just said cashley needs to stfu(in general)
    What the hell. Sounds good. I like it. And in a way, looking at the mediocre performances by the chav squad, it is as if the manager has lost the dressing room and the players have no confidence in the manager. (Now where have I heard that before?)

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Chelsea old boys are as unprofesssional as it gets. This is the problem Real Madrid used to have with Raul basically calling the shots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    The Chelsea old boys are as unprofesssional as it gets.
    Peter Osgood

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's probably a very talented manager but so long as the old guard stay, and have that influence over the club he (and Chelsea) will never move forward. He needs to bite the bullet and get rid of the old guard, it's the only way. But it will probably never happen. They'll all still be there in some form when they're 70.

I don't mind him on the whole. Pressure over his fee, the hype, most of the players; everything is against him. It was probably unwise to take the job, especially if Roman doesn't back him. Stupid beard though. And it's always nice to see Chelsea stutter, even if the media show unconcealed bias in favour of our good ol' English lads against that nasty Vilash-Boash.