User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 169 of 296 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2957

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Antifa and BLM identified as part of the group that breached Swamp HQ. But they weren't there as part of some false flag. They were there because they hate the swamp too.

Now the lunatic press is calling this a new 911.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Point to a single instance where Trump defied the Constitution. I'll save you time, you can't. You continue to confuse the personality with the office, mainly because you are a very apparent victim of the mainstream media. Which does you zero credit btw.
    Is there any other random stuff you want to fling my way?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Watch out for the latest lie they will try to push, that these were not actually trump supporters, but others posing as trump supporters.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coup Klux Klax

https://m.timesofindia.com/world/us/...w/80161869.cms

Well played, headline writer. Well played.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course they don't want Trump to ever happen again. But do you know why? I don't think you do.
    Because Trump was a disaster ?

I’m all for a different kind of politician but ultimately Trump just insulted people. He insulted allies & opponents alike. Remember when he came here at the invitation of our PM May at the time and he gave an interview saying he’d rather Boris was prime minister? How does insulting an ally like that help?

He failed to achieve anything of note from his foreign policy except make the world more dangerous. Russia, North Korea & Iran all played Trump like a fiddle. He did not achieve anything close to peace on those fronts despite his claims.

You might think that the establishment doenst want a Trump again because they want to protect themselves. Ultimately they won’t want a Trump because it is a complete disaster

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Because Trump was a disaster ?

I’m all for a different kind of politician but ultimately Trump just insulted people. He insulted allies & opponents alike. Remember when he came here at the invitation of our PM May at the time and he gave an interview saying he’d rather Boris was prime minister? How does insulting an ally like that help?

He failed to achieve anything of note from his foreign policy except make the world more dangerous. Russia, North Korea & Iran all played Trump like a fiddle. He did not achieve anything close to peace on those fronts despite his claims.

You might think that the establishment doenst want a Trump again because they want to protect themselves. Ultimately they won’t want a Trump because it is a complete disaster
    Here's your chance. Tell me why. And I mean in your own words, using your own reasoning.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Is there any other random stuff you want to fling my way?
    Random?

The "riot" is being presented as a coup. You already speculated black people would have been gunned down if they did the same thing - which they did during the Kavanaugh debacle (they didn't get gunned down, but Trump's supporter's did).

Trump is this awful dictator. It should be easy to highlight a single instance of him using dictatorial powers.

This is not random. It's an attempt to get you to think for yourself.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The very person calling to impeach Trump for trying to stage a coup (by asking his supporters to go home), tried to encourage the military to defy the orders of the commander in chief. They do it ever time. Whenever they accuse you of something, they are guilty of it. Just as Trump was impeached for a crime committed by Biden (on video), Pentagon officials have now confirmed Pelosi had to be advised she was asking the military to stage a coup. Same as Trump being investigated for being a Russian assets, when it was the Biden crime family who turned out to be in the pay of Russia and China.

Beggars belief really, but this is what happens when the media stops doing its job. Freedom of the press is only useful when they have an intention to use it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's your chance. Tell me why. And I mean in your own words, using your own reasoning.
    Read past the bit in bold and you will see why

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Random?

The "riot" is being presented as a coup. You already speculated black people would have been gunned down if they did the same thing - which they did during the Kavanaugh debacle (they didn't get gunned down, but Trump's supporter's did).

Trump is this awful dictator. It should be easy to highlight a single instance of him using dictatorial powers.

This is not random. It's an attempt to get you to think for yourself.
    Even your clarification is random. It refers to another post which also has no linkage to what I posted.

Of the four *ahem* 'patriots' that died, three were the result of cardiac arrest, one of whom suffered cardiac arrest while tasering himself repeatedly on his balls as he tried to steal a portrait of Tip O'Neill.