User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 170 of 270 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2694

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    The very person calling to impeach Trump for trying to stage a coup (by asking his supporters to go home)
    Ah yes. Having incited the crowd he then told them to go home...while repeating the lies which caused the problem in the first place. The next day he did strike a more conciliatory tone, my guess is someone told him he was in real danger of being impeached, removed or even imprisoned if he didn’t.

He’s a wannabe dictator. He picked the wrong country to try it in but there’s all the hallmarks.
    The way he hires and fires depending on whether people agree with him or not.
    He said something in a rally about serving more than 2 terms - you could dismiss that as a joke but given his personality I’m sure the idea of being in power for a longer time than the Constitution allows appeals to him.
    Then there’s the call to Georgia in which he leans on then to “find” enough votes to flip the state.

You can argue the MSM are biased against him but holy shit he gives them a lot of ammo.
    And the fact that people who have lapped up Fox’s coverage of him over the last few years have now scurried off to NewsMax and OANN tells me that they don’t want their news source to tell them the truth, they just want one which tells them what they want to hear.

In brief: Fuck Trump and good riddance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump’s campagin lawyer Sidney Powell is being sued by Dominion for over a billion dollars for defamation after she repeatedly accused them of electoral fraud using their machines.

Actions do have consequences but i suppose if the Trump campaign does have evidence those machines were used to fraudulently alter the result, the court case will reveal it otherwise Powell will have a very expensive bill to pay

https://apple.news/AA5KKMH8fTLC53dPYolHO4Q
    Last edited by Ollie the Optimist; 10-01-2021 at 12:38 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Read past the bit in bold and you will see why
    I’m all for a different kind of politician but ultimately Trump just insulted people. He insulted allies & opponents alike. Remember when he came here at the invitation of our PM May at the time and he gave an interview saying he’d rather Boris was prime minister? How does insulting an ally like that help?

He failed to achieve anything of note from his foreign policy except make the world more dangerous. Russia, North Korea & Iran all played Trump like a fiddle. He did not achieve anything close to peace on those fronts despite his claims.
    I thought you were joking. What you are claiming is Trump did nothing (except insult people), achieved nothing and failed to achieve peaceful relations with certain foreign states. These are absurd claims even when the politics and partisanship are stripped away. I'll leave aside the irrelevancy of Trump's demeanour and focus on the key claims you have made. It's pointless making such claims as we both know Trump did actually achieve plenty (whether you agree with the outcomes or not) and it's notable he did not engage in any new foreign wars and made every effort to withdraw the military from overseas entanglements, despite the most aggressive opposition from all sides. If we have reached the stage where you have to create a demonstrably false narrative to sustain a political opinion then you would do yourself a favour by questioning the latter and try to base it on something tangible.

All I can see here to support your assertion that Trump was a "disaster" is he was mean to some people. That's not a serious argument.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Parler
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First they came for the Nazis, and I said nothing.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Parler
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found this handy venn diagram.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)