User Tag List

Page 178 of 188 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1873

Thread: Honest Frank the Muppet and other Chavs sh!t

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good riddance. Some people will miss his antics, but if I never see him again it'll be too soon...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I'm not worried about them overhauling us or challenging the title. I'm just mindful that they're likely to improve and rise up the table rather than just continue to flounder.
    Chelsea were always going to be a factor. Even if Mourinho survived this season, you wouldn't bet on him having this same sort of disaster. The musical merry go round with the teams already above us doesn't bother me. It's when a good manager goes to Liverpool or Spurs. The guys just below always knocking for Top 4. I worry more about those guys getting their act together,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    Chelsea were always going to be a factor. Even if Mourinho survived this season, you wouldn't bet on him having this same sort of disaster. The musical merry go round with the teams already above us doesn't bother me. It's when a good manager goes to Liverpool or Spurs. The guys just below always knocking for Top 4. I worry more about those guys getting their act together,
    You could argue that Pool and Spurs are already there with the managers. If Ancelotti or Simeone were to go to Spurs that would really have me quaking especially with old father time still in our managers office. The stadium moves will complete the job for them because they will be able to match us on wages too. We have basically spent the last 10 years in limbo, making millionaires into mega millionaires and fattening the club up for a Kroenke windfall. Just wait till a Chinese or Saudi consortium offers moustache 10billion to f-off and see how fast he takes the money.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    You could argue that Pool and Spurs are already there with the managers. If Ancelotti or Simeone were to go to Spurs that would really have me quaking especially with old father time still in our managers office. The stadium moves will complete the job for them because they will be able to match us on wages too. We have basically spent the last 10 years in limbo, making millionaires into mega millionaires and fattening the club up for a Kroenke windfall. Just wait till a Chinese or Saudi consortium offers moustache 10billion to f-off and see how fast he takes the money.
    I only hope Spurs stadium move restricts their spending and sends them down the table like it did us. How they handle the transition will reflect on our move from Highbury.

And Liverpool will be one to watch for next season.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    http://http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35129915

I have my own version of said letter

Dear Jose,

I remember the day you first left Chelsea it was Wednesday 19th September 2007, I'd just come back from the Emirates to learn that you'd resigned after a mixed start to the season and a rambling rant about the quality of eggs at Waitrose.
    I felt that English football could well do without your antics and the way you had made personal remarks about fellow managers and referees and how you could not be content to be successful without also bringing the game into disrepute.
    Lo and behold less than six years later you were back having left a trail of acrimony in your wake at Real Madrid, a club which had a bigger reputation and better class and pedigree than Chelsea had been sullied by you, and the fans were sick of you dragging their club through the gutter with you.
    But nouveau rich Chelsea fans were glad to see you back, where despite having lost some of your previous lustre you bought I mean won the league with them last season and it appeared that a classless manager teamed with a classless outfit were going to prove a good fit once more.
    But unfortunately your sickness got the better of you, the team were not performing after not having a proper pre season and it became everyone's fault but yours....and the longer it went on you carried on with this macabre circus act because a man with no concept of humility cannot be humbled or humiliated.
    Has it never made you curious why as soon as you have managed anywhere for more than two years that it begins to unravel for you, that you seem to have contempt for the game in general otherwise you wouldn't behave the way you do, that your regard for your own importance and ego is so paramount that you must belittle other people in an ad hominem fashion at the slightest hint of perceived criticism.
    Do you ever think about Anders Frisk whose career you curtailed because of the death threats you gave tacit consent to because you made insinuations that he had conspired with Frank Rijkaard to give the game to Barcelona at the nou camp in 2005, do you think of Eva Carneiro who you publically humiliated to try and find a reason as to why you failed to beat Swansea on the opening day of the season?.
    I very much doubt it, because you feel justified in what you said because it was necessary to throw them under the bus to hide your own shortcomings, to hide the one thing you cannot bear and that is that you are imperfect you are flawed like the rest of us and there isn't a conspiracy out there designed to prevent you from achieving more than you have.
    You have a genuine personality disorder, there may be help out there for you if you chose to accept it and realise you are locked in a spiral of self destructive behaviour. I don't care about you one way or the other but I'm sure there are those that do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From the Calgary Flames forum I'm a member of:

Shouldn't they just make Eva Carneiro the manager? Everything fell apart as soon as she was fired by Jose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hiddink confirmed.

Hopefully just the manager way past his best, capable of continuing this comedy show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vile mercenary scum manage to win a game. Does this mean they can be bothered now? I'm sure everyone is honoured.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simeone being linked with permanent Chelsea job, if that happens we may as well pack up and go home.

Not only will the last really top manager be in a top job, we'll be stuck with Wenger for a good few more years with no decent replacemements about, god help us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Simeone being linked with permanent Chelsea job, if that happens we may as well pack up and go home.

Not only will the last really top manager be in a top job, we'll be stuck with Wenger for a good few more years with no decent replacemements about, god help us.
    He's the one clear choice for me to replace Wenger, quality young manager and I really rate him. Would be gutted to see him another PL team. meh, Ivan and Wenget probably wouldn't have chosen him anyway.
    'WHEN HE HAS A PLAN, WE BACK HIM, WHEN HE DOESN'T......WE KEEP QUIET'