User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The quality of L'il Mozart

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have always rated Tommy. As others have stated his injury problems have blighted his career both here and in Dortmund.

Despite all of that, he has been playing at quite a high level for the past couple of seasons and is a very valuable member of our squad, not a spare part, a very good player to bring into the team or off the bench.

He's quite a multi-functional player too, looks happy on the wings and in Central Midfield.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by She Wore A Yellow Ribbon View Post
    I was chatting to the guy next to me last night and we agreed that Rosicky's one of a few that changes the tempo of our game.

He gets better with age, perhaps because he knows how to treat his body better.

I'd love him to be our Giggs. He seems to understand the values of playing for the Arsenal, always putting in a shift and getting the crowd going.

I remember the way we slaughtered him after the 8-2 when he couldn't even be bothered to turn around everytime a free kick went over his head. How he's turned it around. Top man.
    Nail on head, for me. IMO he's become such an important component, as given our passing, possession game, we need to play at a high tempo to be at our best, and with teams getting bodies behind the ball, we can get bogged down otherwise. Rosicky, along with Wilshere has become vital in achieving this, and of the two, Rosicky's been more effective for us this season. long may he continue!
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can remember some doubting his worth due to the time spent in the sick room and there was talk of him moving on. Wenger got this one right, by keeping him we have kept a quality player who is showing his worth to the squad and can in no way of being accused of being a leech (NicB cough cough)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Japan Shaking All Over View Post
    I can remember some doubting his worth due to the time spent in the sick room and there was talk of him moving on. Wenger got this one right, by keeping him we have kept a quality player who is showing his worth to the squad and can in no way of being accused of being a leech (NicB cough cough)
    He got Dutch Skunk right too - is he right about Diaby?
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBK View Post
    He got Dutch Skunk right too - is he right about Diaby?
    Time will tell... A Diaby in shape has the potential to be world class

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he'd be one of the top midfielders in the league if it wasn't for the injuries.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't ever really see Diaby getting over his injury problems, the severity of the injuries he sustains are ridiculous.

Hopefully he does recover one day, he could be a great asset for us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paddy V M2 he is not nor will be but I do think he has potential if only he could get the injury demon off his back....hard to see him starting though, better to have around than the likes of Denilson et all

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's a great squad player to have.

In Monreal, Rosicky, Wilshere, Flamini.... and arguably Chamberlain and Podolski, we are assembling a group of squad players who can slot into the first team with absolutely no loss of quality. Our squad strength is severely under-rated. We may not have high numbers, but our quality is undoubtedly there.

Rosicky doesn't play like a 33 year old. I reckon he still has another 2 years in him. Hopefully he can stick around for long enough to entice Reus to join us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem with Diaby is that he needs a run of games to get into form. He can't come back after months out injured and hit the ground running, unlike Rosicky who can read the minds of our mids like he's been playing with them for 10 years.