User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Match reaction v Man City (away), Player ratings too

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just seen the sending off

They're not even trying to hide it any more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently Arsenal's cheating just isn't on. Ask the Daily Mail and Roy Keane. Poor old gypos, they were robbed. Projection is one of the most common weapons in the modern world. When you get caught red-handed, accuse the one who caught you of doing what you just did. Then pay your friends to sing the chorus.

Main thing about this game? We've faced it all before during the Utd era and the boys weren't afraid of those rotten cunts, In fact they stood right in their faces and punched harder, and the shits cried all the way home when their bullshit was shoved back in their faces.

Now we have the cash fuelled equivalent with the chequebook out and the refs and officials shamelessly bent over. But the one thing they seem to have missed...

They are treating the result, the cash team with every advantage bought and stacked up, are treating a 2-2, last minute draw in their own shithole as a win.

Something subtle has shifted. It's not us who go there scared, it's they who fear our arrival.

We have these fuckers beat and we've done it using football, not credit cards.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'We're not happy as we wanted the three points, but I'm happy with the way we came to play. I'm glad we always enter the pitch to try to win every match. It all started in the very first seconds.
    'We had a player injured (Rodri) after they sent him to the ground twice in 10 minutes.
    'We had a goal conceded after the referee called our captain and then didn't allow him to recover his position. The second goal is their usual block to our keeper, allowed by the referee.
    'And then the referee allowed a sequence of time-wasting events. The thing that bothers me the most is having a lot of meetings with the FA at the beginning of each season.
    Yeah, I bet you do. Whole season is made by those meetings, no doubt.

Rodri is one of the most despicable cheats ever to disgrace the game. Only topped by the other ten bastards who take to the pitch with him. And the bald cunt who made a legend out of chequebook abuse.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know those stupid sayings seeded by the media which morons pick up and trot out ad infinitum thereafter?

"Not fit for purpose", "Lessons learned", "Following The Science(TM)"

"Arsenal dark arts", seems to be the new one, after we cheated the gypos out of a serious beating and into a late 2-2 scrambled draw at their own shithole.

All the gypsies who rolled their caravans up for the match are moaning and crying about how they were robbed by Voldemort Arteta and his anti-muggle tendencies.

It's fucking hilarious to listen to them. Don't get too close though or they'll have your hubcaps and TV lifted before you can blink.

Fucking scum. I hope the lads have a good long bath after being up there.
    Für eure Sicherheit