User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mac and HCZ Sitting in a Tree...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Some money is better than no money, which is where we're. ending up

Anyway if it wasn't me making this argument you'd probably be making it yourself
    No because I could see this was going to be an issue this summer. The fact of the matter is we had the same issue last season with Partey, the money we were offered for him wasn’t going to be sufficient in order to get a replacement in. It’s not worth selling someone if you’re going to be worse off without them if you’re unable to bring in a player of bare minimum equivalent ability. Nketiah isn’t just a case of getting a player off the books, it’s being done with an eye to an upgrade. And to make getting that upgrade tenable, we presumably need to get a minimum amount for him

I’ve largely been annoyed with transfers which involved paying too much for players in positions that weren’t a priority

My opinion on things doesn’t land on taking a contrary position to yours. If you say something I happen to agree with, I either say I agree or I don’t comment at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did admittedly say why are we not biting Marseille’s hand off for the 17 million they offered. But clearly the fact we didn’t suggested we want to avoid sailing too close to the wind. Any purchase we make that will be considerably better than Edward is going to be around the 60 million mark

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't agree, Eddie is literally useless, he makes zero impact when he plays amd effectively reduces us to playing with ten men

In that scenario you're better off selling at pretty much any price, not least to get them off the wage bill, and freeing up a place in the squad

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy shit you two! Stop shitting up the predictions thread!
    I've created this one and moved the appropriate posts so you can keep flirting in here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't agree, Eddie is literally useless, he makes zero impact when he plays amd effectively reduces us to playing with ten men

In that scenario you're better off selling at pretty much any price, not least to get them off the wage bill, and freeing up a place in the squad
    But that’s the point freeing up a place in the squad for who. Sell Nketiah and we are left with Havertz and Jesus up front, I’m not aware of anyone in the youth team that’s setting the world alight in terms of goals and if we are selling a player for less than what we want for him we are going to find it harder to bring in someone to replace.

I would say Eddie is next to useless rather than useless, and having a player who only gets you an extra five goals a season is still better than not having those five goals if we sell him and don’t replace him. That’s at least how I imagine it will be looked upon by the likes of Arteta and Edu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    faggots

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    faggots
    Says the person so far in the closet, he’s holding bake sales in Narnia

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What bothers me is he somehow hacked it to look like I started the thread...which I didn't

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quite possibly but if anyone does I actually do think it will be Nwaneri but I'm going Lewis-Skelly in the hope he'll displace Zin
    WTF is this? The ego thread?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What bothers me is he somehow hacked it to look like I started the thread...which I didn't
    It's fucking vbulletin FFS. You can hack it and take total control in 2 minutes flat, even if you are just a script kiddie. You don't even need to hack it, you can just automate it. Vbulletin is the shit icing on the shit cake that destroyed a thousand decent forum packages just because people think if something is free it's worth nothing. Always, always go for free software because it's built and maintained by people who obviously didn't put money first.
    Für eure Sicherheit