User Tag List

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction vs United

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor team selection from Wenger again. I wonder what will he do when most of our midfielders come back from the international duties next week? How on earth he justified moving Ramsey to the wing for Arteta and Flamini?

Poor and very timid first half, this lot is scare playing at OT.
    somebody put something in my milk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah well, was a perfect chance to gain some ground on everyone else. Thought we could win here, but again, OT will always be a difficult place to go to even without Fergie there.

First half was dire, couldn't pass it properly at all. Second half we improved, but had no cutting edge. The lack of width in our team is really evident, we badly need Walcott in the side right now, and thankfully he's back after the break.

Everyone up front was anonymous today.

Sagna , and the defence played well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The difference in these games, as it has been for umpteen years, is the conviction and belief. Basically summed up by the second half. United are absolute pony and play shit on a stick, but they went for it in the decisive moment. Our team never did and it just led to god knows how many Bendtnerish anguished faces after playing it across or in front of goal. Talking of Bendtner. Quite why he came on ahead of Gnabry is anyone's guess.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    NQ says we were the better team.
    We were the better team which is testament to how bad they are!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1st half from us was a complete disgrace, it wouldn't be unfair to fine the players a months wages for that performance, it was that bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really hate losing to that lot. They have the Indian sign over us.

I don't think we deserved that. We were the better team in the second half and had 4 gilt edged chances from crosses into the box. Three from Sagna and 1 through the middle that Ozil just didn't show enough bravery to get to.

But what it does show is that we just can't concede the first goal against big teams. We are a good side but just don't have the pace and quality to recover a deficit.

Ozil has been poor of late. Nothing went right for him and missed so many passes that you wouldn't expect.

End of the day aside from the corner they only opened us up once. From Rooney.

Sadly we conceded the all important first goal.

No matter. We are still top of the league.

Our response to this is the key point. The players must not forget what they achieved this week. And they must put this blip out of their minds.

Lastly Cazorla looks tired and Ozil doesn't look fresh. We really need our pace forwards back ASAP.

Wenger must must buy in January or he'll let a golden opportunity to win this season pass by.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    We were a waste of space, they were there for the taking, an out of form average side with a manager who hasn't put his stamp on the team. Instead we were shoddy, lazy and didn't turn up, very disappointing indeed.

I really believed before this game, it's probably the 1st time in years we've gone to OT and I've believed we could do something special, but as usual we blow it and lose, I don't get these players sometimes.
    3 big matches in a week, too small squad and our kryptonite ground (like the stadium of light for Citeh?). Disappointed but not depressed.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by milla View Post
    Poor team selection from Wenger again. I wonder what will he do when most of our midfielders come back from the international duties next week? How on earth he justified moving Ramsey to the wing for Arteta and Flamini?

Poor and very timid first half, this lot is scare playing at OT.
    Poor team selection?....hardly like he had much choice really with the team he picked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBK View Post
    Well - we can't say we haven't had most of the game to consider this.

In reality all this showed was that we are not really ahead of a vulnerable Premiership.

3 big matches in a week was too much for us. Let's forget this game and move on.
    Shame we didn't have mertesacker, rosicky, podolski, AOC, walcott available.

Sometimes you just get done by an inferior team, just hate that it was their gaff.

Yeah, we didn't perform, but it is soooo fucking annoying to see those cunts in the crowd singing like they're something special.

We'll finish above them regardless this year, or that I'm confident.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    1st half from us was a complete disgrace, it wouldn't be unfair to fine the players a months wages for that performance, it was that bad.
    Fining them for being ill?.....yeah that's fair....don't be a dick.