User Tag List

Page 2001 of 3254 FirstFirst ... 100115011901195119911999200020012002200320112051210125013001 ... LastLast
Results 20,001 to 20,010 of 32536

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Party at your gaff, then?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, it would be awesome for all the wild parties I have.

There's another place which I think I like slightly less (no bar), but it's in a better area (near the station).

Ooh, and we might be getting another offer on our place. Screw you, Debbie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want a bar and nice BBQ area in my garden but it's not a priority according to my missus.

How can alcohol and meat not be a priority FFS?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the key question is: Is a bar in the back garden worth a half mile walk or a bus trip to the station added to my journey to work each day.

Hmm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I walk that to the station every morning, it's really nothing once you get into a routine tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I think the key question is: Is a bar in the back garden worth a half mile walk or a bus trip to the station added to my journey to work each day.

Hmm.
    Half a mile? What's that, like 5 minutes?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm. Actually, as much as I did like the bar in the garden (I honestly think that's the coolest thing I've seen at any house we've viewed), the house itself was...well it was nice enough but didn't wow me as much as I thought it would. And I really don't like the area much, lots of piddling little roads which are a pain to drive through and no local shops and it is quite a way from the station.
    The other one had a smaller garden (but I'm no gardener so that's probably no bad thing) but it did have a very nice loft conversion which has an en suite and it's 5 minutes from the station which has some shops and cafes around. It does back on to the train line but we waited for a train to go by and it wasn't that noisy, they're slowing down for the station when they pass so it's not too bad.

Hmm.
    Thinking of making an offer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Made an offer. Did the "no, that's not enough" "how about that?" dance and have now had an offer accepted.
    Do like the place but after the last time not getting excited yet.
    Marathon not a sprint, Brian.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Walked past an Apple Store at lunch earlier. Can't believe how big the queue of fanboys was.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 16-09-2016 at 03:36 PM.