User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 250 of 296 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2958

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, aliviattso556, fuck you buddy. The answer is no. Not even if hell freezes over.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump is entitled to challenge the election results? Yes of course he is, he’s also allowed to claim he won until the cows come home. The myriad legal challenges may have been futile but they were within his right so to do. And apart from clarifying this, they are not mentioned anywhere in the indictment
    What he’s not allowed to do is induce the states to refuse to certify the vote, to try and get the state legislature to claim that the result is in dispute where everyone of his legal challenges had failed (often thrown out by the very circuit court judges he appointed) and to appoint a slate of electors that would award him the state.
    This wasn’t challenging the election results, this was saying fuck the election results…award those states to me.
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 17-08-2023 at 07:01 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Trump is entitled to challenge the election results? Yes of course he is, he’s also allowed to claim he won until the cows come home. The myriad legal challenges may have been futile but they were within his right so to do. And apart from clarifying this, they are not mentioned anywhere in the indictment
    What he’s not allowed to do is induce the states to refuse to certify the vote, to try and get the state legislature to claim that the result is in dispute where everyone of his legal challenges had failed (often thrown out by the very circuit court judges he appointed) and to appoint a slate of electors that would award him the state.
    This wasn’t challenging the election results, this was saying fuck the election results…award those states to me.
    Except you are completely wrong, he does have the right to approach the authority responsible and demand a fair election using the tools at the disposal of that authority to ensure as much. As Pence has admitted in public. Pence declined to exercise his duty at the time, whereas Trump did not. Now, if Trump has assumed Pence's role then that would be a breach of the protocol, which we all know would be intolerable unless if is Democrat hacks subverting and bypassing state's laws to rig elections - which we don't talk about. As I said, ask them what they are accusing you of and then treat it as their confession.

All of this while the outraged champions of democracy ignore the sitting president and the genuine criminal conspiracy that has been run out of Washington for decades. You guys give too much away by your behavioural patterns. I can smell people who read the press.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Except you are completely wrong, he does have the right to approach the authority responsible and demand a fair election using the tools at the disposal of that authority to ensure as much. As Pence has admitted in public. Pence declined to exercise his duty at the time, whereas Trump did not. Now, if Trump has assumed Pence's role then that would be a breach of the protocol, which we all know would be intolerable unless if is Democrat hacks subverting and bypassing state's laws to rig elections - which we don't talk about. As I said, ask them what they are accusing you of and then treat it as their confession.

All of this while the outraged champions of democracy ignore the sitting president and the genuine criminal conspiracy that has been run out of Washington for decades. You guys give too much away by your behavioural patterns. I can smell people who read the press.
    Such a fReE Th1nKeR

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's apply Occams Razor here, ffs.

What is more likely?

A spoiled, rich, entitled man child actually did commit one or more of the hundreds of crimes he's accused of or an entire set of establishments and institutions are conspiring to ensure a man who lost the last election doesn't run again?

Trump's problem is simple. When you've never been held accountable in your life, I'm sure it probably does feel like persecution. But it isn't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to mention that he literally told us, before the election, that he wouldn't accept a loss, then we watched him cheat and lie.

And as he shoots the man in Times Square retards like Niall Quinn are there to say the man deserved it.

Staggeringly fuckin stupid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

You do talk so much shit it’s unbelievable. At one time at least you used to be an independent thinker….but this is verbatim the Trump defence spouted by the remedial lawyers that are actually prepared to work for him anymore. Again ensuring that the election is fair is one thing, demanding that the state legislature declare the result as void (when there is nothing that would necessitate doing this) or that they swap out the electors for those who will give their votes to Trump is another thing.
    Trump wasn’t interested in a fair election, he wanted to remain in office and did not care whether it was by fair means.
    Pence’s role as vice president is to certify the election results in congress, allowing for any objection from congress to be heard (if the objection is signed off by a senator) the objections were heard and the results signed off.
    He had no authority to direct results back to the states, this was confirmed by Trump’s own legal team.

Don’t vomit talking points at me and then claim I’m the one swallowing media spin. Then there’s whataboutery. As if I give a shit about defending that senile octogenarian Biden. I’m quite clear Clinton and her husband are horrendous people and her private server was to use foreign contacts to get donations for the Clinton foundation…absolute pair of shameless grifters like Trump himself, she should have been indicted over that. Same if there’s any link established between Biden and his son over business connections.
    I’m not the one who is defending an establishment politician who is as every bit an elitist as the rest of them.
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 17-08-2023 at 01:10 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mandela8 View Post
    Not to mention that he literally told us, before the election, that he wouldn't accept a loss, then we watched him cheat and lie.

And as he shoots the man in Times Square retards like Niall Quinn are there to say the man deserved it.

Staggeringly fuckin stupid.
    Clinton said exactly the same thing so what is your point
    Clinton didnt accept her loss either and cooked up a billion dollar excuse that took 3 years to enravel. In Congress democrats stood up and rejected the results, but Trump cant argue his own loss

If they have him bang to rights as you all claim, then just sit back and watch the show, This time next year he should be in an orange jump suit eating mashed potatoes and beef water

People who get this worked up at things completely beyond their power are as much zealots as the people the say they oppose
    Trump is a blowhard who should never have had the presidency in the first place, but the swamp made the perfect conditions for him to run and even cleared the way for him to sail to the nomination. Problem is...he won to the surprise of both Republicans and Democrats

If he is so bad let him run again and see him lose......or maybe win
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 17-08-2023 at 01:54 PM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Clinton said exactly the same thing so what is your point
    What did clinton say then?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)