User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 271 of 271 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271
Results 2,701 to 2,704 of 2704

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Neither are fit to be president.
    It seems to me that the people around whoever wins will do a lot of the heavy lifting. I’d much rather that was the people around Biden than the people around Trump
    No doubt.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    No doubt.
    He's got a stutter - LOL. Go away now.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Listening to a podcast about Biden now, and how basically because the media were so obsessed/perturbed by Trump that they went to sleep on the extent of the incapacity of this president.

It’s an open secret that he only works six hours a day from 10-4. There’s a litany of these “senior moments”. And it’s only going to get worse even in the slim chance he is re-elected
    He works ZERO hours a day because he has dementia. Me, the conspiracy theorist, told you this 4 years ago. I also told you the puppeteers who placed a dementia patient in power by rigging the vote would focus on warmongering. Which bit do you think I got wrong? and why do you have so much trouble accepting what I say compared to what the "authoritative" propagandists say? I think I know. I'm "too extreme". I don't think you can be extreme enough when confronting pure, undiluted evil.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    No doubt.
    Nothing from you cunt? Totally exposed. And yet you have the nerve to show your stinking arse here. Come on them, explain your bullshit to me. Tell me how you were right all along. Fucking tool. People like you... the shit on my shoe.
    Für eure Sicherheit