User Tag List

Page 295 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 1952452852932942952962973053453957951295 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 14018

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cripps View Post
    Agreed. All those goals and assists from Theo over the years proves he can't kick or pass

Do you love being humiliated or something?
    And to demonstrate the fact, walcotts biggest apologist gets his google alert and jumps straight to it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyway spuds losing is on now. MOTD2
    Für eure Sicherheit

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll take that as a yes

More importantly spuds are indeed on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    We have Wilshere, Cazorla, Chamberlain and possibly (but probably not) Sagna and Gibbs. These are our football players. Rosicky too if he wasn't injured all the time and Arshavin and Podolski if they hadn't already been destroyed by our shitty, shitty club.

All our other alleged players are dogshite. That's the reality. Dogshite garbage we make do with and who wouldn't get within a mile of a proper football team anywhere in Europe. This is why some players get a pass while others don't, because they are actual players. It's not about favourites its about reality. Jack can kick a ball and pass, ****s like Walcott and Diaby can't. Simple. Can't play football if you can't pass, unless you manage to land a gig with Arsenal where a segment of the fans will cover for you, while stuffing your pockets too.
    This is the sort of bias BOBN is talking about. When we can't even admit or see when players outside of the scapegoat list are playing shit. Our midfield has failed to protect the back four or create chances for months now. Diaby and Ramsey aren't even guaranteed starters and we've played a huge chuck of games with Caz, Arteta and Wilshere but they get nowhere near as much criticism or scrutiny as Ramsey and Diaby.

Also, mods...how is it that BOBN's post are under such scrutiny for point scoring or whatever and there are frequent posters on here that are far worse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't seem to be understanding this. Ramsey and Diaby can't pass a football. That seriously disadvantages us when they are on the pitch. That's why they get stick, because they are detrimental to our chances of success. Other players can have off days but that's not the same as being a fundamentally bad football player. And stop crying to the mods FFS. They were highlighting the "I told you so" posting habit. Not the same thing as pointing out how shit Diaby is.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    This is the sort of bias BOBN is talking about. When we can't even admit or see when players outside of the scapegoat list are playing shit. Our midfield has failed to protect the back four or create chances for months now. Diaby and Ramsey aren't even guaranteed starters and we've played a huge chuck of games with Caz, Arteta and Wilshere but they get nowhere near as much criticism or scrutiny as Ramsey and Diaby.

Also, mods...how is it that BOBN's post are under such scrutiny for point scoring or whatever and there are frequent posters on here that are far worse.
    It was explained earlier. The moderation here is light touch. That said BOBN has by no means been the only one to be moderated.

And like BOBN the moderation has not been as a result of his POV. No one has had to my knowledge, a post removed because of a POV of anything to do with Arsenal.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    It was explained earlier. The moderation here is light touch. That said BOBN has by no means been the only one to be moderated.

And like BOBN the moderation has not been as a result of his POV. No one has had to my knowledge, a post removed because of a POV of anything to do with Arsenal.
    I find some shit on here annoying because you get posters constantly on the wum or banging the same drum about the same players but I have to ignore it. Is it fair that you guys can delete what you personally find annoying when the rest have to just ignore what we don't like?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    I find some shit on here annoying because you get posters constantly on the wum or banging the same drum about the same players but I have to ignore it. Is it fair that you guys can delete what you personally find annoying when the rest have to just ignore what we don't like?
    Nothing is removed because it is simply annoying.

In other places that is not the case. I'd wager that some are posting here because their povs aren't tolerated elsewhere.

And for the record, a post was not actually removed.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    You don't seem to be understanding this. Ramsey and Diaby can't pass a football. That seriously disadvantages us when they are on the pitch. That's why they get stick, because they are detrimental to our chances of success. Other players can have off days but that's not the same as being a fundamentally bad football player. And stop crying to the mods FFS. They were highlighting the "I told you so" posting habit. Not the same thing as pointing out how shit Diaby is.
    As said, Ramsey and Diaby don't play every single game and can't be held accountable for every shitty performance. The guys that never get mentioned have had more poor games than Diaby this season and that's a fact because Diaby has only made a handful of appearances this year. There needs to be true acknowledgment of where things are falling apart. I know there are terrible players in the squad but getting rid of the fringe players doesn't explain why key starters can't perform for 90 minutes.