User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction v/s Hull

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    There are some.. shocking, I know!
    Yay straw man arguments!!!

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    And the greatest manager in the world ever has lost his fifth match in seven games

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    And the greatest manager in the world ever has lost his fifth match in seven games
    Chelsea lost?
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Chelsea lost?
    Hmmm don't know how to respond to that, but by all means if you pine for Mr Mourinho to be our manager that's your affair, personally I think some things have too high a price.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never said he needs to be our manager. You just mentioned the best manager in the world.

I'd prefer almost any manager over who we have tbh.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stank to high heaven of everything I now despise about football and Arsenal.

Waste of money. Waste of time. Waste of talent.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    wow. Only 2 wins? Didn't realise it was that bad.

Could have been worse. We could have lost to Hull at home. But it's still not good enough.
    I know I just said this on the match day thread but it probably needs to be worse.

I don't want it that way. But I don't want it this way either. In any event it is getting worse and we are soon to hand Man United the big confidence boost they need to kick on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just back. The reading out of team and subs , who is that Semi guy ?Bright 15 minutes, score fall asleep. Hull put on reserve keeper before half time. Start second half get out passed by Hull, Gibbs standing off, BFG asleep/ expecting Shaznay to come off his line and contest it....almost 45 minutes after reserve keeper comes on we test him with a shot on target. Injury time we think oh guess we should perhaps you now attack the fucking goal.

Alexis carrying the team, if I was him I'd hand in a transfer request and get the fuck out of the crap he has landed in.

Ref, just wow, no authority on the game, kept stopping for all the fake injuries and allowing Hul to waste as much time as they liked with impunity-he can fuck off.

It's first time mate and I seriously discussed jacking in our season tickets, 3% more? I'm tempted to write and ask for a refund based on players turning up for max 20 mins a match, and ask for a they bother-to-play I'll bother-to-pay contract.

Eta Hector was alright for debut, I was more worried about BFG erratic behaviour tbh.
    Last edited by Injury Time; 18-10-2014 at 05:40 PM.
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Never said he needs to be our manager. You just mentioned the best manager in the world.

I'd prefer almost any manager over who we have tbh.
    That's why it's a good thing you have completely no say in the matter

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Mourinho isn't the best manager in the world in any event, you could probably put any half decent manager in at Stamford Bridge currently and they'd be doing exactly the same job.