User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UKIP are coming

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stood behind Paul Nuttall on the escalator at M&S.

I'm not sure how I resisted the urge to kick him down them. He bought a couple of white (obviously) shirts by the looks of it. If you're interested.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're coming..

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UK.

Alwful country.

This is some 'protest vote'.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Voting UKIP in protest is like shitting in hotel bed in protest over bad service & then realizing u have to sleep in a shitty bed"
    - Stuart Lee

Democracy
    Awlful system.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    UK.

Alwful country.

This is some 'protest vote'.
    Not so sure. There's inertia in politics. Clegg and his cynical power hungry band of liars have finally been wiped out. It's hard to recall a more dishonest party, they pretty much lied about everything and did a 180 on everything. Of course we are still plagued by Tory and Labour vermin so it's not like the destruction of Clegg's coven is a triumph for governance, the whole system is still rotten to the core. But at least it demonstrates a significant number of voters (bless them) have memory spans greater than 5 minutes or at least care when they are lied to. This seems to be an improvement and could indicate ridiculous class driven politics is finally being eroded. This protest vote won't change anything in practical terms, because it is a toothless protest. The political classes will only be shifted by violence and the people aren't ready for that yet. But it will at least disrupt the political public relations machine, they'll have to spend more time placating and pandering to keep up the pretence so the status quo is unharmed. And that's not bad because it means they will have slightly less time to continue with their destruction of society and peoples' lives.

The biggest encouragement is not ineffective protest votes, it's the fact that young people are seeing straight through politicians. This is where real progress can be made.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn't calling it a protest vote NQ.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    I wasn't calling it a protest vote NQ.
    Realised that but disagree. People won't vote that way in the general election. Which is interesting in it's own right and shows the levels of conviction we have going on here.

Also fascists elected in France and Germany. US and UK installing fascists in the east. Happy, happy days. Never let history stand in the way of brilliant ideas.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I voted UKIP because I like to think that people from other countries who live in mine are the main reason I have failed in life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I voted Tory because some sick child believes they have a right to a fraction the money I inherited, which my ancestors stole from sick children.

Actually no, I voted Labour because I want to wag my finger in disapproval at the bastards who are dismantling the hard fought rights won by past generations, and I also enjoy reminding people at dinner parties that men died to preserve these rights.

Actually no, I voted Green because I want to support every crack-pot environmental policy out there, approve of new global "green" taxes that don't make a damn difference to anything bar the bank balances of a few mega rich vampires, and couldn't give a shit if wealthy anti-environmental bastards are manipulating me at every turn - in fact I point blank refuse to think about that sort of factual rubbish.

Actually no, I voted Lib Dem because I want to see a law passed that compels me to mutilate my cock with a spiked mallet.

Only joking, I voted UKIP because that Cameron bastard allows foreigners to steal money from sick white children.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too much of politics is convoluted and inaccessible, but essentially I believe anyone eligible to vote should in fact vote but I am a hypocrite as I don't vote myself (more due to tardiness and laziness).

As a result I am unclear about the exact process but as I understand it, isn't there an option to 'void' ones vote (not by actually choosing not to physically go and vote) which essentially means....... I am not happy with the options presented and thus I am not behind any of the parties. If that is true, then you aren't formally represented by anyone but are in fact 'voicing' or making public your disdain or dissatisfaction at the options which is a statement in itself?