User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction vs Southampton (away).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    Two massive howlers cost us the gale but its nothing new and we know who to point the finger at.

Chambers was so shit it was unreal and the GK needs to be dropped. why does he need to stand out every game? he loves the attentio he gets and really needs to be benched now.

these embaressing performances just keep coming and there is plenty more where that came from. the only positive is liverpool and west ham drew so we remain 5th but if spuds win then we go 6th.

wenger out.
    Very interesting point . Wojciech makes so many costly mistakes and is always assured of his place as if we do not have a capable sub . Give Ospina a few chances and he will show us what he is made of . That will also improve Szczesny 's game .
    It was of naive of wenger to throw Chambers in this game against his former team . There are always some nerves involved . Calum has had some bad spell lately . Wenger could have done it with Coquelin and Either Rosiky or Cazorla to protect the back 4 .
    It is always risky to put two young and inexperienced players in a such a crucial position .
    Last edited by Alpha; 01-01-2015 at 06:38 PM.
    DO NOT POSTPONE TODAY'S DUTY FOR TOMORROW .IT MAY BE TOO LATE .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fan who taunted Wenger was a gooner

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30651522

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's going to get ugly with Wenger. There is no other way that man will leave the job. These abuses will only increase and if we do fuck up 4th place (which I hope we do) then he will be starting at the deep end of his tenure.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    The fan who taunted Wenger was a gooner

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30651522

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Counter Intuitive to want us to finish outside the top four

Wenger is here till 2017 (at least) whether we like it or not regardless of whether we finish in the top four this season, and even if he was pushed it makes us less attractive to potential managers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Very interesting point . Wojciech makes so many costly mistakes and is always assured of his place as if we do not have a capable sub . Give Ospina a few chances and he will show us what he is made of . That will also improve Szczesny 's game .
    It was of naive of wenger to throw Chambers in this game against his former team . There are always some nerves involved . Calum has had some bad spell lately . Wenger could have done it with Coquelin and Either Rosiky or Cazorla to protect the back 4 .
    It is always risky to put two young and inexperienced players in a such a crucial position .
    I'd say incompetent more than risky. Or maybe supremely arrogant, or senile, or delusional. Risky is when there's at least a realistic chance a gamble will pay off, what Wenger did today was so awful it not only destroyed the middle but also wiped out the defence and attack. It was the best fuck up of the year so far and he's had a good few.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post

Wenger is here till 2017 (at least) whether we like it or not regardless of whether we finish in the top four this season, and even if he was pushed it makes us less attractive to potential managers.
    He won't be here till 2017 if we get outside the top 4 and he continues his style of management. The fans are slowly but surely turning against him.. even the believers are turning into his critic. He wont survive till 2017 at this rate.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post

Started the season wanting to give the guy a chance now he had some money to spend. Ended the Christmas period wanting him out as an absolute priority. It's not that we are losing, drawing, winning, it's not even that we play shit football (which we do). It's because this guy is making me wonder if I even give a fuck about football at all. I can't bear seeing the same thing over and over, knowing what's going to happen in advance. I just want to see something different - even if it's worse.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    He won't be here till 2017 if we get outside the top 4 and he continues his style of management. The fans are slowly but surely turning against him.. even the believers are turning into his critic. He wont survive till 2017 at this rate.
    I'm confused what's that got to do with anything

Fans opinions don't matter to the board.

To be honest I've seen what finishing outside the top four did to Liverpool no thanks....if that's what it takes to get rid of Wenger, it's at too high a price

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Started the season wanting to give the guy a chance now he had some money to spend. Ended the Christmas period wanting him out as an absolute priority. It's not that we are losing, drawing, winning, it's not even that we play shit football (which we do). It's because this guy is making me wonder if I even give a fuck about football at all. I can't bear seeing the same thing over and over, knowing what's going to happen in advance. I just want to see something different - even if it's worse.
    Me too!!