User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction - Norwich

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers, good. I knew Matty went off early but if it's concussion should be good for Tuesday.

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's hard to put to words the joy I'm feeling right now. A decade of suffering and we are finally turning the corner. Our performance today was a new breed of football. This play is reminiscent to how we use to be 10 years ago. We were exciting, creative and ruthless. I'm starting to believe THE Arsenal are back, and I'm just astounded by the quality on display.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first goal was the best goal we've scored for a long time. Slow motion replays and the usual televised view don't do it justice. I initially thought it bobbled through to Giroud, who played that superb ball. But actually it was an incredible back heel touch in by Jack. The first touch and speed for that goal was just about as good as anything we've seen since 2005. Top quality goal.

@Arsenal: Wenger: 'The first goal was one of the best [I've seen]. It was a mixture of technical quality and speedy thinking' #AFCvNCFC

Ramsey was my MOTM. Completely dominated in the last half hour as we've come to expect. Even without his goal, he was peppering the Norwich goal with some great strikes and Norwich (who I thought played reasonably well and usually do trouble the big teams) had no answer to him charging forward at will.
    Last edited by Syn; 19-10-2013 at 05:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    The first goal was the best goal we've scored for a long time. Slow motion replays and the usual televised view don't do it justice. I initially thought it bobbled through to Giroud, who played that superb ball. But actually it was an incredible back heel touch in by Jack. The first touch and speed for that goal was just about as good as anything we've seen since 2005. Top quality goal.

@Arsenal: Wenger: 'The first goal was one of the best [I've seen]. It was a mixture of technical quality and speedy thinking' #AFCvNCFC

Ramsey was my MOTM. Completely dominated in the last half hour as we've come to expect. Even without his goal, he was peppering the Norwich goal with some great strikes and Norwich (who I thought played reasonably well and usually do trouble the big teams) had no answer to him charging forward at will.
    I just hope Wenger keep Özil, Ramsey and Flamini midfield against Dortmund. Afraid Arteta is not yet fully fit (plus he is not mobile enough) to play against quick passing team.
    somebody put something in my milk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh_Gooner View Post

The Judas cunt only had to wait an extra year.
    The guys playing with clowns like Fellaini (and you know RVP is an artsy type who gives a damn about style of play) plus I doubt living in and around Manchester will be up his street.

Ive no doubt this muppet is regretting his move

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    you need to see our first goal then and see it now. goal of the season by a mile. best goal that we have scored in years. it was one of the all time great team goals imo
    Sounds good.

Out of the country at the moment and haven't had a chance to see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Sounds good.

Out of the country at the moment and haven't had a chance to see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ramsey is God

Ozil is Jesus

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    Ramsey is God