User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do we overcome Mourinho's Chelsea?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's fair enough. But if he thinks Man Utd, Man City and Chelsea will be in the top 3, then he also doesn't think Liverpool will win the title. Any danger of a similar article on that theme?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So we should've thrown a couple of games for the sake of 'pacing ourseleves'?
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hansen is a cock but I'm fine with no one giving us a chance anyway. No one is going to believe Arsenal can do something until...well, we do. Which is fair enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was going to say, I would probably be a little worried if all the pundits were backing us..... Even if Hansen's reasons are patchy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Hansen is a cock but I'm fine with no one giving us a chance anyway. No one is going to believe Arsenal can do something until...well, we do. Which is fair enough.
    Even then we won't have deserved it
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Terrible article. He's never managed to conceal his bitterness from 89'.

It's true that we were poorly setup for the Arteta sending of incident and it's something we need to look at it, but Man City and Chelsea have just have equally displayed defensive fratilities especially the former. Joe Hart and David Luiz spring to mind immediately. Honestly he makes it out like they're defensive juggernaunts at the moment when nothing could be further from the truth.

The whole "Arsenal lack a leader" is just a rehash of old cliches. We don't need some big lumbering oaf shouting at everyone, what we need is a team togetherness and spirit which is something Arsene's managed to create with this squad of players after removing all the deadwood this summer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    id love it, if alan hansens last ever MOTD contained us lifting the premier league trophy and him having to praise us. bitter cunt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mourinhos chelsea this season have hardly looked that impressive. it took a massive fuck up for them to win yesterday, hardly been convincing in other games ether. cardiff, norwich etc. lost to everton and that swiss team in the CL at home. mourinho last season with madrid was made too look like a fool, finished way off of the pace, lost at home in cup final to a team that hadn't beaten madrid in about 15 years.

he's nothing special at all. and as for that celebration yesterday of him being a fan etc. bollocks. as always, its look at me, I'm mourinho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is hard to make a case for us winning the League. We've been here many times before, but that article is such a load of cock and bull cliches, it is galling that he has become a wealthy man on the back of such drivel.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    mourinhos chelsea this season have hardly looked that impressive. it took a massive fuck up for them to win yesterday, hardly been convincing in other games ether. cardiff, norwich etc. lost to everton and that swiss team in the CL at home. mourinho last season with madrid was made too look like a fool, finished way off of the pace, lost at home in cup final to a team that hadn't beaten madrid in about 15 years.

he's nothing special at all. and as for that celebration yesterday of him being a fan etc. bollocks. as always, its look at me, I'm mourinho
    and yet they are only just behind us! They haven't played that well and have managed to keep up which doesn't bode well. What you're seeing with these results they are grinding out is the Mourinho factor, Torres for example is looking a much better more committed player and they won yesterday due to this and that's down to Mourinho.

You can knock them all you like but the facts are they are 2nd having not played that well. As for the bit about him not being a fan, that's just untrue, his celebrations aren't pre-meditated they are those of a guy who loves to win and just like a fan goes crazy when his team scores, he's been like that for a long time.