User Tag List

Page 3231 of 3252 FirstFirst ... 22312731313131813221322932303231323232333241 ... LastLast
Results 32,301 to 32,310 of 32513

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He basically admitted that it was all put on so that they thought he was nuts

A bit like Eduard Khil with “Trolollol” he managed to spend the last few years of his life dining out on that, and why not

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    No they aren't, that's just what the BBC imported direct to your brain, you being the willing subject. They are using force against force because the so-called representative of the people has failed to represent them for years. So now their voice has been taken away in the parliament they are not only free to, but honour bound to, resist enemies foreign and domestic. How long did you seriously think you could get away with it? And I suppose you though all British were betas like you? Bad, bad mistake.
    Yeah. All these big brave men.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b2592671.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    total fucking kudos with bells on to all those people who turned up to face down the racists - I was at the Leverkusen game but on the way home through Walthamstow you could hear them

oh and... https://x.com/DachshundColin/status/1821310756165705908

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    total fucking kudos with bells on to all those people who turned up to face down the racists - I was at the Leverkusen game but on the way home through Walthamstow you could hear them

Ah yes the Anti Fascists and Anti Racists who were at pains to tell us that the riots of the last week were all a Zionist conspiracy. And in Finsbury the Anti Fascist campaigner explicitly spoke about driving out the Zionists from the area (which over 90% of British Jews are).

I don’t believe there is two tier policing in the sense that people of different skin colour are police differently. But there’s too often the naive assumption that on the right it’s all hate but on the left it’s all social justice

I’m freedom of speech outside of incitement to violence, and when a guy shouts to a crowd that Zionists should have their throats slit…it’s going to really feed into the rights narrative if he’s not arrested for that

Oh and even better the guy’s a Labour councillor. Cunt
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 08-08-2024 at 12:00 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post

https://x.com/CharlieSansom/status/1821472602201694341

Such peace, such tolerance.

#twotierkeir

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought that was going to be a video of them smashing stuff up.
    Is that the best you've got?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I thought that was going to be a video of them smashing stuff up.
    Is that the best you've got?
    In terms of criminal violence, clashes with police, vandalism etc no there’s absolutely no comparison

My argument is that these people should not be treated as an antidote to the far right thugs when (and this is far from a single incident) they are openly using antisemitic tropes and advocating for violence against “Zionists”

My contention is that they are cunts just like the far right cunts, even if on the whole they are relatively better behaved cunts

And if the police do not want to cement this two tier policing accusation, they will arrest this cunt

Edit - He has now in fact been Arrested. Good

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    My contention is that they are cunts just like the far right cunts, even if on the whole they are relatively better behaved cunts
    I don't think there's any real comparison. No-one smashing things up over the last week, having running battles with police, attacking mosques, setting fire to hotels with families and kids in - none of that is people peacefully expressing "legitimate concerns", it was yobs being yobs. And it wasn't a few bad apples, it was what they were there to do.
    That bloke in the video is obviously a dick and I agree it's good he's been arrested, but it was clearly a largely peaceful crowd and people are actively commending their behaviour.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    In terms of criminal violence, clashes with police, vandalism etc no there’s absolutely no comparison
    I don't know if you added this in the edit or whether I just can't read.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I don't think there's any real comparison. No-one smashing things up over the last week, having running battles with police, attacking mosques, setting fire to hotels with families and kids in - none of that is people peacefully expressing "legitimate concerns", it was yobs being yobs. And it wasn't a few bad apples, it was what they were there to do.
    That bloke in the video is obviously a dick and I agree it's good he's been arrested, but it was clearly a largely peaceful crowd and people are actively commending their behaviour.
    I heard the largely peaceful crowd thing about the pro Palestinian demonstrations, my contention is at what point when you see week after week the most horrendous anti Jewish slogans written on placards, hear vile chants all the time (or pretend not to hear them in the case of your selectively deaf friend) and yet you continue to show up at these demonstrations does the benefit of the doubt disappear and the assumption made that you basically either approve of the messages because at the most charitable I can be, you’re too stupid to realise that this is just as bad as racism against blacks or Asians.

If you condemn far right thuggery yet constantly find yourself marching with them I have questions as to the sincerity of your condemnation, why should this be any different

It’s like Corbyn all over again, the gaslighting that took place that he had to be the world’s unluckiest non racist. “Oh he’s sharing a platform with someone who has repeated the blood libel, and with another guy who denied the holocaust?. I can’t believe how unlucky poor Jezza is”

The reason we rightly condemn far right apes, and defend these lot is in my view a form of classism and the subconscious attitude that racism by non white people isn’t as bad, because they’ve had to deal with racism themselves