User Tag List

Page 3239 of 3252 FirstFirst ... 22392739313931893229323732383239324032413249 ... LastLast
Results 32,381 to 32,390 of 32513

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    charming, i take it from your resort to basic abuse and threats you know you've well and truly lost the argument - whatever it was...
    No, you are a traitor to the nation. That's no small thing. Detested all through history. There was never anything worse than a traitor to the nation. Not because it had borders and a flag and some poxy government, but because this is where your family grows and thrives and the neighbours around you build the community that provides security and cultural interaction that makes these few short years on the planet worth it. People who feel an urgency to destroy that are rightly despised.

As for threats, wouldn't even waste my time on a beta like you. Be a man, don't hit girls, don't support the spuds - these were already rules to live by, so you are safe darling.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    This coy type of compliant conformism is old. Just look at a map if you can't wrap your head around the very obvious differences. And go and ask an Indian for an opinion, they'll open your eyes PDQ. .
    Anyone who claims Pakistanis are more culturally similar to the British then the the Irish are is being a deliberately obtuse virtue signaller

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://x.com/RadioGenoa/status/1824203018302079138

The UK

for what it was not what it became

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Yes.
    I’d rather have the English-Pakistani family that live next door but one from me than have a load of pikeys from Ireland living across the road in the field opposite.

If you’re saying Irish culture is preferable to Pakistani culture I won’t argue with that, but it’s also not what I’m saying. It’s just easier and more accurate to take people as you find them than judge them by the entirety of their cultural heritage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    What’s wrong with this? It’s a bit of fun. Beats having stones and bricks hurled at you by some brain dead idiots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    I’d rather have the English-Pakistani family that live next door but one from me than have a load of pikeys from Ireland living across the road in the field opposite.

If you’re saying Irish culture is preferable to Pakistani culture I won’t argue with that, but it’s also not what I’m saying. It’s just easier and more accurate to take people as you find them than judge them by the entirety of their cultural heritage
    And it's also obvious that if you have one resident from a foreign culture in a street of a hundred native residents it is likely the cultural effect of the foreign family will be close to insignificant. You could say there's a 1% impact at most if the foreign resident is determined not to integrate in any way. Or a zero significance if he starts drinking tea, playing cricket and wearing bowler hats.

Now move 24 natives out and 24 foreigners in. What do the dynamics look like now? How about 50/50? What if you suddenly find that just a handful of these new neighbours spend their day staring at your 12 year old daughter and following her down the street? Or shouting at her because she won't dress the way they demand? What if you wake up one morning and there are strange wails blaring across the street? That would be cultural enrichment I suppose?

You can take each individual as you find them, and that's a decent policy. But it doesn't stop your street being transformed. What do you think happens when you are the last native on that street? What do you think that will mean for your daughter, or your wife? Will you just sit there and wait for it to happen and trust, because of your good behaviour, the sentiment will be returned by this new population and they'll just say, well, in the case of you and your daughter, we'll just forget about the laws our god demands of us - as they pray five times a day to demonstrate that devotion?

Would you say your policy is prudent or risky? Bound for success or doomed to failure? Is it a good idea to even find out?

Not according to the likes of Starmer. Even raising the issue affiliates you with this new far-right. So you don't. You keep your head down and wait out the last days of your culture.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uh-oh, looks like they'll be coming for me. Somebody just got charged today with one of the charges being posting "anti-establishment rhetoric" on social media. I suppose I may have been a bit anti-establishment from time to time, though truth isn't necessarily rhetoric.

I wonder how blatant and ridiculous this has to get before the normies start noticing? Depend what's on telly I suppose.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    What’s wrong with this? It’s a bit of fun. Beats having stones and bricks hurled at you by some brain dead idiots.
    In the current climate though, it's highly provocative and it's fair to accuse them of stirring the pot. I mean it's not going to endear them to those who rightly claim there's an obvious two-tier system in place. Their "impartial" actions here will embolden one side and aggravate the other, in many cases.

I assume that gathering remained peaceful, but I wonder what the coppers would have done had anything kicked off? Maybe run away, as in other instances? Or even keep dancing, the same as when they took the knee for BLM "mostly peaceful" types?

That's if the video is even real. Nothing can be trusted these days.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    In the current climate though, it's highly provocative and it's fair to accuse them of stirring the pot. I mean it's not going to endear them to those who rightly claim there's an obvious two-tier system in place. Their "impartial" actions here will embolden one side and aggravate the other, in many cases.

I assume that gathering remained peaceful, but I wonder what the coppers would have done had anything kicked off? Maybe run away, as in other instances? Or even keep dancing, the same as when they took the knee for BLM "mostly peaceful" types?

That's if the video is even real. Nothing can be trusted these days.
    To be fair the police have regularly be seen indulging in many cultural celebrations. Notting Hill probably being the best example. Provocative? I guess it could be seen that way by those who are of the “two tier” belief but this was simply a celebration, not a protest or act of defiance of any kind. Nothing was ever going to kick off there and if it did I’d wager it wouldn’t have been instigated by those out there celebrating.