User Tag List

Page 3240 of 3252 FirstFirst ... 22402740314031903230323832393240324132423250 ... LastLast
Results 32,391 to 32,400 of 32514

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not really provocative at all, unless celebrating Pakistan Independence Day involved openly celebrating the rape and grooming of kafir girls, and the beheading of blasphemers.

In fact it’s no more laudable than saying that if Police took part in Shavuot celebrations, it would be provocative because Muzzas are upset about Gaza

It’s provocative to those who want an excuse to say they were provoked

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    To be fair the police have regularly be seen indulging in many cultural celebrations. Notting Hill probably being the best example. Provocative? I guess it could be seen that way by those who are of the “two tier” belief but this was simply a celebration, not a protest or act of defiance of any kind. Nothing was ever going to kick off there and if it did I’d wager it wouldn’t have been instigated by those out there celebrating.
    My point is, people are actually being arrested and jailed right now for simply retweeting shit, and some of it is far from hate speech. So there's an iron fist for anyone who protests the multicultural narrative. You'll never EVER see a copper join in with peaceful gatherings that celebrate national identity, such as the entirely peaceful gatherings in London recently. If anything, the coppers try to start problems at those sort of events, using their kettling BS tactics and the like. So when we see them dancing at other cultural celebrations it simply reinforces the blatant and obvious two-tier attitude and approach that you seem to be hinting you don't think is real, despite the overwhelming evidence.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Not really provocative at all, unless celebrating Pakistan Independence Day involved openly celebrating the rape and grooming of kafir girls, and the beheading of blasphemers.

In fact it’s no more laudable than saying that if Police took part in Shavuot celebrations, it would be provocative because Muzzas are upset about Gaza

It’s provocative to those who want an excuse to say they were provoked
    Call me when they take part in celebrations of the native culture, which they will never do. Diversity and multiculturalism are the biggest and most destructive lies ever sold in the modern era, which is why we see the two opposing approaches from the government, its media and the muscle they hire to enforce their agendas.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems as if the demons are serious about this monkeypox, or mpox, scam. Looks like they are going to play their hand and without shame. If the majority of people fall for it then, fuck, we are done. The covid scam should have been a big enough wake up call, but if not enough people woke up I guess we are done. If the US 2024 elections are stolen again there is no going back.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    And it's also obvious that if you have one resident from a foreign culture in a street of a hundred native residents it is likely the cultural effect of the foreign family will be close to insignificant.
    Or with this particular culture merely practising taqiyya.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Or with this particular culture merely practising taqiyya.
    The "good"people are avoiding this. They only want to comment on trivia. I don't mind turkeys voting for Christmas, up to them. Stupid is what stupid does. But the fact they label turkeys who are even wary of Christmas as "far-right" is what gives the marxists punching power. It's not the silly, small penis types like Starmer that are the problem. It's the brainwashed masses that give numbers to his bullshit. Those turkeys will have to see the chopping block before they engage their brains.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cannot emphasise enough to you how much you will regret wasting your time and intellect on the trivial as the cage closed around you. You'll realise in the end, but it will be far, far too late.
    Oh yes? When do the army arrive then? They seem to be running a little late.

The confidence in which you express your complacency is chilling.
    The confidence in which you express your doom-mongering is baffling given your past record of predictions.

All you seem to want to do is win arguments on the Internet. That seems to be a life reward.
    Literally all you know about me is what is on here. As I keep explaining, this is not where I come to do anything important. I mostly post on here to waste time when I should be working. Hence me not replying to some of your posts last week because I was on leave and I have better things to do.

No! We can't. I started with a handshake, with everyone. And the response was, SURE, if we agree on everything then we can shake hands - otherwise you are a racist, conspiracy theorist, misogynistic, blah. Your lot don't do reason.
    I pretty much do nothing but reason with you. You pretty much ignore it all.
    But you ARE a conspiracy theorist - there is pretty much no conspiracy theory you won't jump on the bandwaggon.
    Misogynist and racist I'm less sure about. You act like you are sometimes on here but I suspect it's just for show, I'm not sure you really are.

The way you just accept you are in multiple databases, like that's just normal.
    It is normal. The more pertinent question is whether it's a bad thing. Personally, I don't care. Via GDPR we have the right to see what data is held about us and the right to be forgotten if you're that bothered. What are they going to do, advertise to me? They already do and despite all this data they have about me their algorithms suck. They're mostly trying to extract more money from me but they're not doing a very good job. If they get better at it and show me more things I'm interested in in then fine with me. They're not forcing me to buy anything, if I see more stuff I like then I might buy more of it but it's stuff I like so...

Why can't I access the privileged communications of MPs so I can see what they are up to as they "represent" me? Wouldn't you think thtat was far more appropriate than them building a database on you and me? We're in charge, right? They do what we say?
    You can find out loads of information about what your MP says and does.
    https://www.theyworkforyou.com/

They are very, very bad people and under no circumstances is it valid to endorse or support them.
    They mostly aren't.

Do you think I do the Christian thing
    I don't think you do the Christian thing.

I think you have no idea what is coming, even though I informed you at every step.
    Yeah yeah. When's the curfew again?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The war in the Middle East has opened up a new front (well officially) Hezbollah has been targeting Israel with Rockets constantly over the past ten months. And now Israel has decided to start targeting South Lebanon where the strikes are coming from. No doubt the usual people will start decrying Israel for its aggression because it decided it wasn’t going to allow Hezbollah to keep firing rockets unanswered to the point where large parts of Northern Israel lie abandoned.

What this means for the Gazan war who knows, Netanyahu will probably want to conclude things as quickly as possible which whilst it will leave Hamas out of power in the area, will allow it to keep on existing so invariably it can grow back like Japanese knotweed and thus make it so everyone who died on October 7th and subsequently will have died in vain. That revolting human carcinoma Yaryar Sinwar will probably manage to escape with his life (happy to allow Palestinians to die, and directly murder them himself but demands any ceasefire agreement means he won’t have to surrender himself)

For so called peace-niks, I’m afraid this conflict is going nowhere thanks to Iran. An old saying in the Middle East “Iran will fight Israel to the last Arab” (keep in mind Persians are not Arabs)