User Tag List

Page 3242 of 3254 FirstFirst ... 22422742314231923232324032413242324332443252 ... LastLast
Results 32,411 to 32,420 of 32531

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    I’ve always thought the rift between Liam and Noel quite performative, I’m sure they are both a pair of dickheads when it suits them. But it generates interest..
    I think Liam is the big dickhead. But I don’t think they’re bright enough to fabricate a rift for this long just so they can cash in on the reunion payday this long after

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I think Liam is the big dickhead. But I don’t think they’re bright enough to fabricate a rift for this long just so they can cash in on the reunion payday this long after
    apparently they've only announced the first part of the tour just to see if the two of them can actually get along...

Liam needs the money more I should think and as he's the bigger dickhead as you say, maybe that will help him keep a lid on it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    apparently they've only announced the first part of the tour just to see if the two of them can actually get along...

Liam needs the money more I should think and as he's the bigger dickhead as you say, maybe that will help him keep a lid on it
    I generally don’t think the fallout was ever as big as either claimed. Have they gone through periods of massive flaming rows? Oh definitely….its bad enough being on tour for weeks with a non family member, but brothers will always row and fight. But I think the extent of the rift was performative. Liam is a childish dickhead, Noel is up his own arse….but being famous (especially famous musicians) almost encourages people to become the worst version of themselves because they have people blowing smoke up their arse constantly and therefore they think they are entitled to, what realistically for all their talent they’ve been lucky to achieve

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes mate, I completely believe you’ve never heard of Don’t Look Back In Anger
    Fair enough but the fact you had to mention it for me to recall it proves my point.

I couldn't tell you how it went but I recognise the title and I'm sure if I heard it I'd recognise the song but I wouldn't know what it was off the bat.

One hit wonders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More importantly who gives a fuck what music anyone likes or doesn’t like, it’s totally subjective anyway

Personally whilst I appreciate that their first two albums are considered their best work (preferred what’s the story to definitely maybe) I personally prefer a lot of their slightly later stuff. I really like Standing on the Shoulders of Giants as an album (and the consensus amongst music critics is that this album is average at best)

I remember some dickhead down the pub declaring nothing Led Zepellin did after Led Zepellin IV was worth listening to….yeah in your opinion mate. I couldn’t even be bothered to argued, just did the whole insincere nod
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 29-08-2024 at 02:50 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lee Carsley has shown how much he wants the England job be recalling Harry McGuire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes mate, I completely believe you’ve never heard of Don’t Look Back In Anger
    'yawn' is right, it's one of the most overrated songs in history, an almost indescribably boring dirge of a number

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dazthegooner View Post
    Lee Carsley has shown how much he wants the England job be recalling Harry McGuire
    Has anyone here ever cut themselves deliberately in order to feel something?

Would you recommend?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    More importantly who gives a fuck what music anyone likes or doesn’t like, it’s totally subjective anyway
    Correct, but they were the UK’s biggest band for 20 years, had 5 consecutive number one albums and 14 singles which got to number 1 or 2, 8 were number ones.
    That’s not subjective, that’s just numbers.
    Wengerbabies’ trolling continues to be boring and tiresome.

I heard an interesting thing on The Rest is Entertainment podcast. They were talking about…possibly Taylor Swift. She is indisputably one of the biggest acts around right now and 85% of the population, possibly more, could not give a shit about her. I am part of that 85%. Their point was even the biggest acts in the world are only loved by a relatively small percentage of the population

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wengerbabies’ trolling continues to be boring and tiresome.
    Someone doesn't agree with me they must be trolling

Fact is they haven't had the same staying power as say the Spice Girls.